/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

New expansion "Tempest of the Gods":
shadowverse.com/cardpack/tempestofthegods/

Current revealed cards:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=384699390

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor:
mediafire.com/file/016ysnkhenaxkud/sv uncensor 1.4.61.zip

All-in-one Android undub and uncensor:
mediafire.com/file/g3wprejd9foygnr/v1461 Folders a and v.zip

Tools for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/
sv.bagoum.com

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12597951
strawpoll.me/12597946
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maids.

help me bros

Repeat after me.

Weebs are for __________.

mirin the squat form

gawain decks are going to be busted

not a very convenient place to carry your kitchenware

In for Shadow and Sword being taken down a peg in arena.

Rune secretly loses the most but might still be alright.

>when you get tired of D-shift and make a storm ramp deck to fuck their ass raw.

you drove me to this, fuckers.

Who is this qt3.14

strawpoll.me/12597951

strawpoll.me/12597946

>dat detail on the dress

legit impressed

>go second
>lose
nice game

will ourobos and sibyl be good enough for ramp? they seem lackluster..

Memedusa

>go second
>win

puffy vulva

>play aggro
>2nd
>vs dragon

b-but that 1 extra evo point!

Reminder that Minthe pleases old filthy men for shadows

that artist is insane, check out his other work

that's not puffy

Worth it if you're alberto
Dragon won't have a play for the first turn anyway

You're in a bar and this meido comes and slaps your waifus ass. What do you do

but im not playing autopilot swordshitter mode

>any aggro deck not being autopilot
b-but muh curve

Dragon is objectively the worst off. Every single expansion added trash to Dragon, all the power lies in its standard set, whether we're talking constructed or arena. Rune still has the tempo core from RoB and >Levi

The ones who benefit the most are Blood and Haven, their standard set is absolute shit compared to everyone else. Blood especially, lots of trash vengeance cards rotate out, leaving the good aggro card it got from the expansions to become more common. Haven has DE, it needs nothing else.

Still okay
I don't mind going 2nd/3 evo pts as face dragon for instance

*blocks your path and generates 7 damage on turn 4 for 3 mana + 1 evo point*

you from /brit/ lad?

Cutedusa is viable!

But Face Dragon is not aggro.

>any control deck not being autopilot of stall cards

>he's a 2 drop
I will never understand this

Arriet pleases old ninjas for money

I sometimes use her to get rid of Aurelia in janky blood decks.

I just wish she had rush

His stats are 2/2 so its ok

Keep or reroll?

It's fine, Tempest is giving every other class their own special snowflake retarded two drop.

Meanwhile Rune isn't allowed to have a four drop that compares to even fucking Rose Gardener.

I fucking hate you
literally all of those are viable

vial soul dealer, everything else is pretty good

Pretty great. Soul Dealer's not going to see any play though.

>put every ramp card in my deck
>even ethica
>put every strom card
>fill the rest with draw/heals/wards

>faceroll fucking everything

you guys memed me into thinking rowen was bad

Keep. Prince is good, Seraph is good (until next expansion), Daria is still good, AlbertCraft has 2 Teir 1 decks and Ancient Elf is best ward in the game.

>doesn't even give them a ghostly grasp
she's a pure girl, user.

Keep, but I'd recommend rerolling again once the expansion hits in 6 days if you are new. Keep the roll and try stuff out, then reroll again on the 30th.

haven't we all?

Stop posting my wife, thanks.

What did dragon get as a 2 drop? I don't remember anything.

Excellent start

>Soul Dealer
>literally

what a waste of time

This isn't even a good shitpost
Apply yourself user

Zell. He's Laura on evolve if overflow.

Any deck building site that has the new cards?

The new dirt 4 drop is incredibly good.

Having to spend an evo makes Laura better though
Especially since Laura's condition effectively doesn't exist now that bloodmoon exists
If you think Zell will be used outside of meme decks, you're pretty nuts. Comparing him to an actually useful 2 drop is bizarre. I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt here, but come on...

where do you think all those shadows come from user? its from the old mans mating press

>[Lunar Dialing Intensifies]

keep

I am not , I am just answering your question.
I don't think Zell will be used either.

notepad

Fuck meido my waifu is a cuck and likes it when vixens treat her rough.

Ah okay. My bad.

You have it easy
>tfw your husbando is a cuck and a beta cuck at that

Hey buddy, that's actually my wife.

Keep.

Ancient Elf is core in Forest, but you'll need two additional copies

Alberto Barbossa of 10 Face Damage is currently the hot shit

Seraph is on her way out. RIP stony exodia.

Daria is in Tier 1 Rune decks.

Satan sees play in Ramp Dragon or Guardian Sun Haven.

Bloody Mary can be seen in some meme Blood decks.

lol Soul Dealer

Trying to finish private match achievements.
Running a suicide deck. Come get a win.

has anyone tried that storm haven list with the 1pp bunny amulet?

Dance of death shoud deal 1 damage instead of 2.

>dirt rune has 3 banishes ready for all of my mordecais

REEEEEEE

I'm fucking sick of the bullshit amount of RNG in Hearthstone and want to switch over to Shadowverse. How easy is it on a starting player right now? Is the RNG not as ridiculous?

W E W
E
W

Cant tell if i finally found the perfect d shift deck or the deck is just extrememly hard to play.
300 games with d shift and ive never really had a good winrate, but recently ive been running this list and destroying everyone in masters with like over a 60% win rate (all on stream.)
I think D shift is just an extremely hard deck to play which most people dont want to learn because the way you lose is much more frustrating then other decks. Because you feel completely powerless when you lose and sometimes the deck bricks extremely hard.

Anyways this is for my fellow d shift bros and potential d shift players to cuck control this expansion. I'll probably tech in a copy of petrify instead of a 3rd fiery next expansion.

And before you say that d shift takes no skill. Look at its winrate. Why is it at 45% when the deck is clearly fucking strong and im getting over 60% in masters? Hell i even have a chance vs aggro decks sometimes if i get really lucky

I'll ding dong your shit m8

There is very little to no RNG (if you don't play or face shadow), but the meta is just as cancerous and annoying in its own way.

O S O I
S
O
I

All card games are RNG
But the worst outcome of the RNG elements versus the best one, isn't as crazy as it is in Hearthstone

he would be viable if not that overflow stuff, like turn 4 mushu + zell, evolve zell and trade, hit face with 4/2 mushu...

laura is pretty meh though:

- needs vengeance or blood moon

- costs 3pp for 2/2 -> 4/4 body

- if vengeance is active for you, you can use dark general, 4/3 storm for 4pp, with laura you at least need 5pp for 4/2 storm and it assumes you run nightmare which makes it all even more conditional, to exceed dark general you need 7pp to use laura with soul dealer (for a hefty price which is not affected by blood moon) or 8pp to use laura with mastema or servant or something, most of those options are worse than playing two dark generals from hand btw

Why is it called cunnyverse?

RNG is minimal and you can easily control it due to board size being 5 or by just running your deck accordingly to guarantee RNG

>draw 30 cards
>not one d.shift
>already played 3 Merlins
Where is that stupid shit spell?

While it's getting perpetually more difficult for newer players to build a large and diverse collection compared to existing players, the starter package is always expanding, which means it continually becomes easier for a new player to roll into at least one viable competitive deck on their first day.

The only RNG that cannot be manipulated is on Lord of the Flies, and it's not a viable card to begin with.

>draw 4 5+pp cards on turn1
>get fucked
>topdeck
>win
With that said, it isn't really THAT rng-heavy

Because pedophiles

>solitaire
>extremely hard to play

>And before you say that d shift takes no skill. Look at its winrate. Why is it at 45% when the deck is clearly fucking strong and im getting over 60% in masters?
Statistics from of dozens, hundreds of players > statistics of one man
I have 60% winrate with Ramp Dragon, but that's not going to change the general statistics in a bigger scale.

what a slut, she married several men

RNG effects on cards is minimal but there is still the ever present RNG of bad hands/draws. I enjoy the game more than HS too but there are some decks in this game that can give RNGstone a run for it's money in terms of frustration.

It's easy to start off now but you might be better off starting when the next expansion hits since you can reroll the new packs too.

Read the pastebin in the OP and some user also has a copypasta guide on how to automate rerolling on an emulator.

Could I get a quick win please?

>The only RNG that cannot be manipulated is on Lord of the Flies, and it's not a viable card to begin with.
There is also Satan.

My only deck is Daria, and I'm so tired of matches being decided on luck. Face Nep or Elana, lose. Don't draw Daria, lose. So boring when you lose, and when you win it was rarely due to any play an your part. Hopefully I'll be graced with a deck that requires choices next expansion.

Laura isn't great. But if Laura isn't great, doesn't that make Zell trash? You can trick out vengeance with Blood Moon. You can't do that with Zell. You have to get to mana 7 no matter what, AND spend an evolve point. If we could spend multiple evo points a turn maybe you could make a case for him.

expansion hits at March 30th

Cunny dragonewt and cunnybunny

So what are you arguing, are you saying d shift is an easy deck but its weak? I'm playing the deck almost to a fully optimal level at one of the highest levels of play and having great success with it. Is it not a strong deck?

Can I get a concede pls?

SV gives you a bunch of free packs at the start (~40) and because the tutorial is very short you can effectively keep making accounts until you get one that starts off with a bunch of legendaries and golds (epic equivalent) cards you need, this is called "rerolling".

What you reroll for depends on what kind of deck you want to play.

That's just draw RNG. There's always 3x servants, 3xDis, 3xRider and 1xAstaroth.

How to automate rerolling:
1.Download Nox App player, open settings and make sure "Root" is ON
2.Install Shadowverse and Root browser
3.Open Shadowverse
4.Hit Ctrl+9 to open the macro recorder
5.Click the "start/resume" button at the top.
6.Skip through tutorial, open your packs, and open your card collection screen while filtering legendaries
7.Click the stop button, it will save your script

If your reroll is good this is the point where you link your account, otherwise continue to step 8.

8.Close out of the shadowverse app
9.Open Root browser and navigate to data/data/com.Cygames.Shadowverse/shared_prefs
10a.If your reroll is bad delete the file titled "com.cygames.Shadowverse.v2.playerprefs.xml" (click and hold the file until the menu appears)
10b.If you want to keep rerolling but you don't want to lose your current account rename it something else
11.Reopen shadowverse, you will be prompted to make a new account
12.Click the play button next to the script you made earlier
13.Jack off until it finishes, then either keep or return to step 8.

>dont draw daria, lose
over half my wins i dont draw daria, stop hard mulling for daria and work with what you have in your hand.