/palg/ - Paladins General

NOTE: You will be playing against bots in casual queue until you reach account level 5.

>Official pages
Forums: forums.paladins.com/
Server status: status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ, useful links etc.
pastebin.com/mx4LjKSz

>Patch notes (OB46)
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?33762

>Datamine (OB46)
smitedatamining.com/paladins-ob-46-datamining-seris-oracle-cards-and-flak-fairy

>Steam Store
store.steampowered.com/app/444090/

>Paladins Wiki
paladins.gamepedia.com/Paladins_Wiki

>Tutorials made by Hi-Rez (playlist) - may contain some outdated info
[YouTube] Paladins Beginner's Guide - Welcome to the Realm

>Champion guides made by Hi-Rez (playlist) - may contain some outdated info
[YouTube] Paladins - How to Play - Viktor (The Ultimate Guide!)

>Decks
paladinsdecks.com/

>/palg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X6NNDQLSytCCoExPCtt48Bq9_Sv_Ha4qZkOeHS1DcS8/edit#gid=485142380

>Account statistics
masterpaladins.com
paladins.guru

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Paladins/comments/61fcho/the_reason_paladins_is_not_fun_to_watch_as_a/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to compliment Fernando's handsome features!

I want people to stop picking Kinessa and Skye in ranked.

Third for Seris will have horns, claws and a green/black color scheme!

I want people to start playing ranked

4th for Lex is a pedo

5th for no way that Seris will be female Androxus.

>It's an episode where we have a well rounded team but the tank and healer switch to damage and flank at the very last second leaving the rest of the team no time to adjust.

If someone just finished playing a game please tell me if it showed up on guru.
I want to know if it's just me or the api is down.

I always wish for the characters to look cool or generally appealing. But every time they manage to disappoint me with very simplistic designs or those that leans more toward wacky.

Character design is important to attract new players and these wacky uninspired designs doesn't do much to attract new players.

You are right, she won't be female Androxus, she'll be a lot more edgy.

>uninstall the game a month after it released because every match was just 4 flankers/dps all picking the damage perk and never standing on objectives
>reinstall the game
>first 5 matches are 4 flankers/dps all picking the reloading perk and never standing on the objectives

I don't know why I expected anything different

Try competitive.

Man, I just wish that Grohk had some better indication for other players that there is a healing totem spawned, since 'Come into my circle' is definitely not enough for some retards. I actually had some people walk out of the totem range while spamming [VHS].

Aren't you happy that Drybear is giving us the benefit of the doubt and giving us back some of the cards we never owned :)

These are... kind of adorable, I guess?

It's lame as fuck when I want to warm-up with some payload and I run into a 5-stack of top players

Don't give them ideas for a meme Mal damba skin.
These are really cute, what the fuck.

Finished playing a game 30min ago, it did not show up on guru.

Thanks, their error messages are quite misleading.
{"ret_msg":"Exception while validating developer access.Login failed for user \'api_paladins_pc\'. Reason: The account is disabled.","session_id":"","timestamp":"3\\/25\\/2017 1:40:10 PM"}

I checked the smite api and that one works fine.

My casual Elo is 2.2k after 200 games
My ranked Elo is 1.7k after 50 games

does this make sense?

Ranked is a different group of players.
So yes, it does.

>casual Elo
Where i can look at it? I thought only ranked have elo and elo = mmr/2

and you faggots were telling me good players only play Casual

ok, time to up my game then

When people here mention elo they mean the elo you're given by paladins.guru

Less people play ranked.

look at

yes and better people then.
so 1,7k ranked "skill" = 2.2k casual "skill"

>so 1,7k ranked "skill" = 2.2k casual "skill"
Not enough samples to make that assertion.

Not really. You're far more likely to run into good people and professionals in casual than in ranked. Also, matchmaking is primarily based on player level, so you're gonna be running into them eventually regardless of how good you are.

Will this game survive Quake Champions?

My competitive elo isnt constant im fluctuating between 1850-2050 maybe its a feature of paladins matchmaking.
Well at least people in ranked more serious at champs picking and no tank, 2 flanks or no heal team is much less frequent.

I'm ready to move to it already, getting tired of hi-rez's shit desu. Just hope I get invited to the beta and that it's somewhat decent

Yes, that's why i'll try ranked once in a while. But the 5-12min waiting...

Are you supposed to spam Planted on cooldown as Sha Lin?

>tfw pick Inara
>all the enemies dps kill me
>the Kinessa and Shalong do nothing to stop them

Wait a second, is that Mal'Damba?
Cute.

No, that's your anti-flank/shield skill. You're sitting duck if you use it in the open.

You have a wall, use it to force them into your stone boobs of damage reduction and crippling field.

Grover is such a fucking cancer to play against.

So my elo on casual is 2.2k and it says I'm top 1.85%...
Is that True and in that case how the fuck?

Inaras wall just isn't good enough when every objective in the game is surrounded by high ground.

If they want her to have a good wall she needs to summon a murder box around herself

It'll be fine until another free hero shooter comes along. Battleborn and Gigantic shit the bed so hard Paladins won second place by default.

gigantic just doesn't have a real effective advertising team and that it's exclusive to win10 and xbone
kinda amazing how under the radar it is. don't know how the actual game is itself since i dont have it

>use it to force them into your stone boobs of damage reduction and crippling field.
lol retard

Probably. They're different enough to co-exist.

when will we get aggression back

When it's worth buying.

where's the tyra teaser

quake champions is far too hard for the average BR and mexicunt, even with some of the casualizations.

Paladins players can barely even aim.

They didn't release her teaser because they said her teaser contains lore about the game or some bullshit like that.
I won't be surprised if they pull a Blizzard with her and make her the lesbian in her teaser with some unknown new character.

>playing a shitty ripoff of a shitty game
Why do you people do this to yourself?

well smart guy whats the best option you can offer?

Team Fortress 2 is a fun game.

just because it's kind of similar doesn't mean it's a rip off

I guess it will be fine, Smite hasn't died in 3 years, and considering that Paladins is staying strong against games like Tankwatch/Blizzard's advertising, and that Quake is pretty hard for them third worlders, Paladins won't die.

Paladins will either become the new Smite or the new Tribes.

It was a fun game.

So I'm late again to the new patch. Is Lex fun? Seems like just another lame pew pew shitter.

OW/TF2 isn't fun at all.

any predictions on Booster sales?
i have 700 and my booster ended, but don't want to spend 600 just to see it going down to 450 the next day.

Overwatch is literally the worst FPS I have ever played, and that's not an exaggeration.
TF2 is ruined. Battleborn and Gigantic are memes. I played Dirty Bomb for a while but it seems dead now.
I'll probably switch to Quake Champions when it comes out.

fun... maybe
OP for sure.

ob47 when

Have you played paladins? lol

I have both games, and Paladins is miles better than Barrierwatch. I at least have fun in Hi-rez's ded gaem, rather than playing the same damn meta over and over.

I just hope Hi-rez doesn't give this game the Tribes treatment, and that they keep adding more qt girls.

How do you hook better as makoa?
It feels embarrassing only landing 3 out of 10 hooks most of the time

Next friday.
Seris the edgy support will probably be released with a new Damba skin.

"support"
don't think so, looks like another Grohk/Pip

I just hope she will be qt.
I don't care about Seris at all, I just want Flak and her spinfusor to be released faster.

Returning player here, how am I supposed to get essences?

from repeated cards when opening chests

Post 'em

ATTENTION
ATTENTION

DARK STALKER AND ABYSSAL TOUCH 4 ANDROXUS MAY BE COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY BROKEN

>posting literal ruckus ripoff

4 person quality assurance team

I'm dead sure somebody at Hi-rez loves this edgy fuck.
He keeps getting buffed and I'm sure they were aware this will happen if somebody tried to mix abyssal with dark stalker.

but you need to use defiance

True, but even landing just 2 shots is enough for full reset.

I'm bet they never even thought about it because no one uses his right click usually

WHY DOES THIS GAME LAG SO MUCH NOW WHILE LOADING? THIS NEVER USED TO HAPPEN. IT JUST HANGS NOW. I HAVE TO HARD-EXIT 1/10 TIMES

YES I MAD

>play payload
>defend first
>lose because your team hasn't even gotten out of spawn until after the round begins because they're all AFK

this is the way andro was meant to be played

Can you please explain to me how you even get numbers that high with Mal? I play him constantly, I can stun and play offensively but I can never break like 70k healing with him.

literally just throw gourds at people and make sure RMB is always up

you should be outhealing Yings

Look at his team, they guy Bird is from pro team Burrito. So it was not rly hard to heal so much in 13min.

Solo only queue when?

REMINDER THAT YOU CAN STILL SKIP PLAY OF THE GAME BY PRESSING ENTER AND TYPING "//RECONNECT"

>Tfw started chilling the fuck out whenever I get on low HP or duelling
>Win at least half or more duels and teamfights

I didn't think that this meme would work, yet here we are.

ded gaem
Hopefully Seris will be a qt and save this gaem.

For whatever reason, my keys are now locked during play of the game or any second after "victory", I can't even vtg "Good Game" anymore.

why is that?

If they want to start saving this game they need to fix the huge amount of bugs first

Paladins have Bomb King

Honestly the bugs,balance and matchmaking are getting out of control they need to get their shit together.

Using VGS during the POTG was a bug. It's fixed now :^)

Yes, they give priority to this stupid shit instead of the game breaking bugs we have

This

And then they need to try to rebrand it so more people pick it back up after the majority of the playerbase has dropped it.

>ded game
>one of the higher Steam playerbases

okay

>fixing bugs
>ever
Nice joke

The gameplay is objectively better than Overwatch. At its core, the dynamics and the teamplay is superior to OW in almost every way.

On the surface, the bugs, the imbalances, the lack of map diversity, and Hi-Rez just being Hi-Rez is what drags this down below games just like it.

It's the same fucking thing that happened with Smite and earlier Global Agenda. Excellent game, made by very talented people, managed by monkeys who spend all day eating lice off each other's backs.

It was a bug? Are you fucking kidding me?

I thought the idea was to comment on play of the game while it was playing.

Steam is over. Steam is ded.

I just saw this on __leddit__ and I agree with pretty much all the points the guy makes.
reddit.com/r/Paladins/comments/61fcho/the_reason_paladins_is_not_fun_to_watch_as_a/
I don't think these are ever going to be implemented and the game will probably slowly die, but whatever.

Where is the qt girl with white hair and red eyes Drycunt?