/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1193

Uni the Shares Demon Edition

Last Thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/ixvJPhXF

Nep-Nep's VII-rtual Reality Stuff:
Official Teaser Trailer: youtu.be/bVDmMvp51mo
Announcement Article: gematsu.com/2017/03/megadimension-neptunia-viir-announced-ps4-playstation-vr

NepNep Connect Chaos Chanpuru News:
CC's website updated. New world info released: compileheart.com/nepnep_connect/world/?page=2
Chaos Form Neptune Twitter Teaser: twitter.com/nepnep_connect/status/837475273029230592
CC's Opening Released: youtu.be/0Hs9hezCdDQ

4 Goddesses Online Things:
4GO OP and ED CDs: mega.nz/#!mRJXAayT!NPZGj45R9EHgTpACx2mi93Xdb2YLCGaNX4ACADBSXlQ
4GO-themed PS4 Avatar Pack is coming: compileheart.com/neptune/4goddessesonline/dlc/?page=1
4GO's Official English Trailer: youtu.be/xJ3SJns1CbE

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!mRJXAayT!NPZGj45R9EHgTpACx2mi93Xdb2YLCGaNX4ACADBSXlQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who wants to play?

Too bored

I'm gonna make Uzume happy and you punks can't do anything about it!.

I love Uzume!.

Good afternoon, /nepgen/.

Ram is a little shit.
Ninjas are little shits.

It suits her.

>inb4 bitching about the state of the OP
>inb4 yuri posting
>inb4 X is my waifu
>inb4 my wife/daughter/friend/dog's sister/mother/landlord/gardener X is so cute
>inb4 I love Nepgear/Gearnon/Gearnonnon
>inb4 big Nep is for nepping
>inb4 I love Uzume / Orange Heart / Butt Technologyâ„¢
>inb4 don't force it
>inb4 tangerines kick ass
>inb4 spanking
>inb4 dub/sub fights
>inb4 Rena / people complaining about Rena / Xth strike for the Elturd
>inb4 Shower, Weights, Clue, SEETHING, etc.
>inb4 pictures from Everypixel
>inb4 Mansion or bitching about mansion
>inb4 shitflinging about ESL in place of actual arguments
>inb4 4GO is mainline / spinoff
>inb4 Noire fucks old men for shares
>inb4 Vert is normiebait
>inb4 bullying MAGES
>inb4 my wife Chika is sexy
>inb4 everyone I don't like is Ghostnoway or whatever other boogeyman is en vogue this week

Nepgear, my goddess! A cute goddess!

Thanks for this, I missed the new thread. I had a few additions for this. I'll try to catch the next one.

Late again brotato.

>Wonder Kurome
Huh.

Posting for new thread as I'm uncertain how many saw it last time.

mega.nz/#!mRJXAayT!NPZGj45R9EHgTpACx2mi93Xdb2YLCGaNX4ACADBSXlQ

4GO OP and ED albums + scans. The OP is the second track in the CD that has it rather than the first.

Japanese PSN code for some 4GO items in case no one claimed it yet:
G6FD-B5N4-8TFF

>Posting for new thread as I'm uncertain how many saw it last time.
It's literally in the OP now though.

>OP is too retarded to add this
>instead keep unrelated crap
This is what you get for allowing lastshitters.

Not everyone reads the OPs including me. Plus I want to make sure someone gets to claim the code as usually there's a reply about those when I've left them in the past.

Nah it's in there.

I'm no fan of lastshitters, but I wish retards would stop their autistic screeching about the OP in every thread

I wish lastshitters would stop pretending to be someone else.

>Nep VR
Will /u/ ever recover?

>Nep mobage

I'll pass. Hopefully that money vampire of a genre never touches Nep. I'm happy to buy nep games but I don't ever want to spend hundreds of dollars on a nep gacha.

Nope. T/u/mblr is eternally BTFO

Chaos Chode is pay-to-cheat

>Hopefully that money vampire of a genre never touches Nep.

I said that for a series I liked and look what happened.

>"waifufags don't care about the characters"
>people in love with characters somehow don't care about them
I thought you people were exagerrating how bad yurifags were back in the days.

There was a mobile card app for a little while but it shut down. Now they're doing a f2p Vita card game.

I think the implication is that waifufags tend to twist the characters' personalities so that their self insertion works out in the way they want to. Like them being overly passive if they like dominance, even if it doesn't make any sense for the character in question.

That's not to say that yuri fantasies don't twist characters at times though. Especially cancer like a certain few fanfiction.net stories that somehow became popular with idiots.

Yurishitters were every bit as bad as people say. There's a reason why they were driven out and nobody likes them

>twist the characters' personalities so that their self insertion works out in the way they want to
But there are official bonus voices where the girls interact with their self-insert, and they're clearly in love with them. That's more relevant than a fanfiction written by a 15 year old boy.

The irony here is staggering.
Especially since most yurifags still believe in Nepnoway on the ground that "they shared a pudding in RB1, GAAAAAYYYY".

>Hey guys we have this HUGE franchise that can use any robot in existence, what game should we make with it?
>Let's rip off Chain Chronicle

>go to that thread
>curious about the pastebin, wanna see what kind of stuff they had before
>it's blocked
>remember pic related blocked it because "MUH YURI"
Yurishitters everyone.

at least X-Omega used some interesting stuff.

Star Driver
Saurka Wars
Shin Chan
pic relacted

There was an immense shift in the population of these threads when the games came to PC, the newer faces and the older ones never saw eye to eye. Both have their problem children as well as positive sides and it's disingenuous to say otherwise.

>That's more relevant than a fanfiction written by a 15 year old boy.
That exists in increasing amounts on the self-insert front, I wouldn't call that much of a point. Plus people posting about how they want to do such and such dominant act to a character infinitely more powerful than them.

The marketing-caused CDs do exist as do the bonus voices, yes. Hyperdevotion or PP would be a better point as far as actual game scripts go. I liked PP's interpretation of how a relationship with Blanc for example would go, it seemed a lot more in-character than most people like to imagine it where she's passive at all times.

What irony, unless you were speaking broadly rather than in the scope of replying to that post? I stated that yuri tends to twist characters too.

What a faggot.
I don't know who insisted that we made our own pastebin instead of letting Nepnowayfag do it, but I'm grateful.

Yeah, I was speaking in general. I still remember when yurifags insisted that Uni and Noire were lesbo because of that scene in VII where they eat out and Uni is all flustered.

>I stated that yuri tends to twist characters too.
The difference is that waifufags see things for how they are (bits of pandering to both sides) and yurishitters are completely fucking delusional. Instead of seeing reality, they believe their little bits of yuribait are the only thing that matters and swear that they all mean neps are 100000% gay for each other no questions asked.

Waifufags at least acknowledge that there will never be canon relationships in the series qnd that both sides get their treats every now and then.

With that said, waifufags clearly get more and better bait than the yurishits do.

The problem with the yuribait is that it is so inconsistent. In one game IF is shipped with Vert, in other one with Compa, in other one she "kissess" Nepgear. There's also NeptuneNoire they delivered UniNoire in the new game also, destroying PurplexBlack shippers. Every game they cross their fingers so CH doesn't do "hetshit" again. I seriously don't know why these people keep having hope in Neptunia as a yuri game, being a Neptunia yurifag is suffering.

That is an absolute lie, there's a ton of waifufags who are completely in denial about things and proclaim all Neps are absolutely straight and would fuck them. The most militant of both groups are equally as terrible, but of course if you agree with one of them you might turn the other way to their problems. It's really just the same shit turned one way or the other, but with a shouting match trying to pretend that isn't the case.

>With that said, waifufags clearly get more and better bait than the yurishits do.
There's the pissing match again.

Once again, you missed...
Compa, desu!

>It's a "That one autist argues with himself about waifus/yuri" episode

>If more than one person talks about something I disagree with, it must be a samefag.
Fuck off, crack-kun.

>yurifags don't want more yuri, they just want no hetstuff
That's why waifufags are better, they focus on their own happiness instead of trying to make others miserable.

>read old nepgen thread
>first 10 posts are literally the same as current nepgen except with yuri shipping instead of waifu love declarations

Nomance is bestmance

Same shit, different day. Welcome to Veeky Forums.

You're conveniently forgetting the multiple repeated posts about how straight the Neps are which had no other purpose than to try to stir shit up with yurifags.

Yup, the sooner everyone realizes this the better. There's no high ground here.

Lady Compa is so cute, desu.

I don't think they're even trying to have any consistent pairings. 4GO has CGs for UniNoire and VertBlanc, but there are also teasing about UniGearVert triangle and the usual NepNowa bait. Lily Ranks system also clearly encourages shipping whatever characters you might want.

>Lady
She's just a humble nurse

Which is fine. I mean in what other place do you see people starting threads with "SAKURAXYOMI THREAD" followed by "SAKURAXSIRI" . That's fucking t/u/mbrl behavior if you ask me. I cringed everytime these landwhales would fight for what delusional shipping gets the first post And they also fought over their own shippings, for example Nepuru and Nepnowafags would fight for their pairings and would get posts deleted en masse. That excuse waifufags use "different dimensions" were never used by yurishitters, it's what they wanted and end of discussion.

>My brand of autism is better than your brand of autism
Really quality discussion here, folks.

The dimension thing was not as widely abused by the series at the time when yurifags were most visible in these threads. Plus, as far as Nepnowa and Neploot go since you used that as an example, both would most likely involve the same version of Neptune (the Hyperdimension one). Waifufags are less keen on staying with established canonical versions of characters and instead are cool with inventing their own of sorts. Just a difference of how that sort of thing's handled, though it doesn't excuse hilariously stupid catfights.

>/nepgen/
>quality
Where do you think you are?

My samuraifu Rom's ninja-sister Ram is so cute.

Guys guys...

M A G E S .

Hello OP thank you for this picture it is very cute and I have saved it.
Uni is my UNIverse!

>will never be back
>nor will 5pb.
;_;

>inb4mages.can'tkickaball

It's not a provocation if it's the truth.

Thank you, friend. Uni is very cute indeed.
Here, have this cute Pumpkin Demon Uni as a bonus.

I love how you defend the yurifaggots. While the normal person loves their nep, yurifaggots want two complete normal girls to be gay (as if that was a good thing, not even real lesbians choose their own sexuality) so they fit their own fantasies. They mass reported waifufags and got them banned. Name someone as autistic as the chinese yurifag or as Ghostroach that wasn't a yurishitter. It's laughable. I don't care about yurifags of other franchises, but Neptunia yurifags have proven to be the worst piece of shits I've ever meet in my internet life. Especially Ghostroach and the UniGearfag who blocked the pastebin from everyone, including his own kind, because he was "done with the general" instead of just letting other guy manage it.

Daily reminder that Noire would do anything for shares, even please old men. Even if she didn't get any shares she still would because she's a slut

Lowee runs a pedophile ring out of the basement of the basilicom

Abnes will teach them a lesson!

>Noire
>Not Vert
Time to update your meme stash, grandpa.

#puddinggate

>vert clearly tells an old man not to touch her
>it means she wants to please him for shares
Typical backwards logic of a lastshitter.

Oi! Don't involve Beru-Beru in your stupid forced memes racket!

Okay /neppol/, now that /ourgal/ has officially won the election, how do we make Planeptune great again?

>Meanwhile in Nepgear timeline

Why would you post that?

Delet this

Hey, Nepgear already caught a lot of shit for that in Victory/RB3.

Stop it.

The cutest!

The devil.

Clearly it's because he didn't have enough Shares to pay for extra "strange" places.

VII's bad endings aren't that bad either.

If you end up one of the Golden Third stories without having enough shares, you get a bad ending.

B-Sha destroys Planeptune, Rom and Ram get killed, Uni dies, and I haven't saw the last one with S-Sha, Vert and Nepgear yet.

The cutest devil!
>"Nepu-Nepu, it's time to take your medicine, desuuu~"

Got the one where Iris Heart is destroying Noire's ass?

Don't post it directly, post a link, would you kindly?

>No smug Pepe Iris Heart
Dammit user you had one job

>Implying Pepe can contend with Iris Heart's smugness

>"Nepuuu, I hope you've been a good girl and that you ate your vegetables properly."
>"You know what happens to bad girls, do you?"
>"You don't? Then ask Iffy."
>"Silly Iffy, staring at the ceiling while mumbling to yourself again..."

I am not sure I get it, but Compa is an angel

Compa is a THOT.

Uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

>THOTH*

Fixed that for ya.

>talks about Thoth
>posts Horus
Fucking heretic.

Please.

We all know who the REAL Patron Egyptian Deity of Neptunia is anyway.

That's not me, though.

You have an unhealthy obsession with that person.