Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=r1fYUKQpOTc

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8cwg9NceFco
youtu.be/oJ5waeCv5lk
strawpoll.me/12604116
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>TFW no asari detective game

First for how the fuck do I get that email from Vetra to go the bar on Kadara?

Well? What are you waiting for, user?

I want to hug Sara !

1st for Sara's soft kiss pillows.

For dlc ofc

Ask me how I know you top frag every match

They said some of the items in the gear store would get rotated out, right? I don't really need a juggernaut shield, but I also don't wanna mess around and miss something that won't be around for a while

>it's a "Grandpa Drack reminisces about Virmire" episode
>it's a "Grandpa Drack has flashbacks about the geth" episode
>it's a "Grandpa Drack calls Liam a pyjak" episode

Where Cora on Aya?

Swiggety swooty, I'm coming for that Scott booty.

>tfw no biotic femtur gf who uses her powers so you feel happier near her

>took a nap
>had a dream about vetra
>can still feel her strong rough arms around me
I promised myself I wouldn't fall down this hole again, but here we fucking go.

So in the weapons trailer there is a blood pack punisher clearly shown, yet I can't find it in game anywhere. Has anyone found it or the executioner yet?

>ascendant does instant kill move on me
>IN SINGLE PLAYER

NICE GAME

Are there any side missions that I can miss out by pushing the progress of main storyline?

>those dang lips

Ffffug!

yeah stay away from them

>it's a ''Grandpa Drack reminisces about that redhead in the Milky Way with a fetish for Krogans'' episode

I'm really confused about the armor diplomacy scene, it happened too fast and Liam was too vague for me to figure out. Did he tell Jaal to get naked just to fuck with him? And why? This all seems very homo

Should I get the key with G2A shield/Buyers Protection™?

I bet they'd feel great

kadara is pretty bugged.

HOLY SHIT LEWD

you'd always be better off using legit services. you can get the game as low as $45 on several places

bros being bros in a completely straight way

He teleported on me and did it isntantly ;)

Epic

Today I learned that if you get too close to a Cardinal, he insta-kills you by using one of Freeza's moves from Dragon Ball.

>the end of that mission with the kett bishop or whatever
>ascendants and fiends everywhere
>playing as vanguard
Ah, charging into the loving embrace of death.

>Give me a smoochie, user!

>Choice to blow up Kett lab or save the people inside
>Jaal tells me to save the people because we can always come back later and blow the place up
>Save the people
>back on the ship some cunt is all..
>"I CARE FOR YOUR PEOPLE IN A WAY YOU DO NOT CARE FOR MINE"

Theoretically speaking Jaal probably didn't understand the whole 'boundary' thing.

Practically, the writers definitely meant to imply
>just guys being dudes

Good night, /meg/. Sweet waifu dreams.

It feels like it was a sjw thing just railroaded in.

>Did it instantly.

Is it that hard to dodge when you see the giant orange orb around you?

Never use it, and watch out because if you pay with credit card it might subscribe you to some monthly ''protection'' shit that charges $3.
Just buy CD Keys from resellers with high score, like 99%, and you'll be fine, never had a problem myself.
Also, check out GMG and cdkeys.com and see what prices there are.

No GMG here in my country and the legit keysites are selling for full price

I also dreamed about femturs but it wasn't vetra

Coming back to destroy the facility will still be a lot of trouble when the kett come back to resume activities there and probably protect it even more. She wanted to ensure it was destroyed to protect future angara

Heh
Nothing personnel, kid

This is going to sound pretty dumb but how do I unlock more blueprints?
If I buy a weapon/armor do I unlock the prints or do I have to scan everything?

In the research thing, you unlock blueprints, then in development, you develop those items.

ME2's Arrival DLC would have been better had the whole thing been a ruse and Shepard was manipulated into wiping out a system by the reapers for no reason

>sjw thing
There was nothing SJW about the scene at all, it was just jaal whipping out his thresher maw

I think user is asking is how to get more blueprints, if possible

>anything i don't like is sjw

It was absolutely not.

youtube.com/watch?v=8cwg9NceFco

Sure but where do I get the blueprints?
I want my Carnifex back but cannot develop it because I have no such prints

There's nothing more heterosexual than getting naked with your bros.

great OP pic

Couldn't pay attention to a single thing they were saying while this was happening.

youtu.be/oJ5waeCv5lk

If you put one of the geenade augments on the talon, does it use the shotgun version of the mod or the regular one?

How is it that the ryder twins look the way they do when sheploo looks exactly like vanderloo?

better than anything you've ever done shithead

I think it has to be in the shotgun section

Scanning doesn't always go well.
Remember this abomination?

To be honest Jaal's bone boobs really threw me for a loop. He's like a crab, I couldn't help picturing grabbing him from behind and cracking his ribcage open

>mandibles too short
>Ryder too tall

A writer and scene director who have never been in a locker room setting tried to make a locker room setting.

Also how many times are they gonna show Liams half naked fucking body. At least Vega was fucking ripped, Liam was just a scrawny little shit with nappy hair.

Scott looks like his model. Both are twink boys

>AI hacker initiative is COMPLETELY RIGHT about the dangers of AI
>game: "these are the bad guys...!"

ok

So did you guys Save the Angara or Blow up the Kett Facility. And why.

Save the Angara, kill the Kett female thing.
You can always blow it up later with a nuke or something.

1. Blew it up.
2. That was the mission. Plus, the kett are a small expeditionary force operating mostly on the initiative of one guy, while angarans are the natives of this cluster. Attrition should favor their side so passing up the opportunity destroy a major base to rescue some POWs is a waste when they've already been written off.

just rewatched the launch trailer after finishing the main story. anyone know when or where this was?

Different time and different agenda. broryder looks exactly like his model equivalent. While sisryder has sadly fallen victim to a "inclusive" agenda.

I don't fucking play video games to look at ugly people. As a woman I would be pissed if i was asked to model for a character, and it turned out they made her look nothing like me while the male equivalent looked spot on.

So we can wave goodbye to the days of asses and faces like Miranda and previous women in the franchise. Which i think is sad.

Why are you only allowed three abilities. This really bothers me

A fez and mustache? This is a shitty edit.

I chose the Salarian and now Drack won't talk to me.

Rip.

i blew up the facility, but that choice gives you NO benefits.

he forgets in about 3 minutes

Idk, I'm with this guy. Miranda and chobot looked horrid, but at least you could tell they were the people they were modeled after.

that's debatable.

Check out my stats
>510 HP
>328 Shields
>my squadmates have double that
Why?

Then what does saving the idiots get you?

Blew it up. The Kett have the mobility such that the Moshae would be correct -- the moment we leave, they'll walk right back in, sponge the blood off the walls, and start grabbing people again. Also, having her approval with the Angarans is much more important than assuaging Jaal's feelings. Also it was the mission in the first place.

So what is the best armor in the game? I just wanna make the Heleus bodysuit armor. Does power damage mean both tech and biotic?

HOLY FUCK, I HOPE SOMEONE IS WORKING ON A MOD TO SPEED UP THE GALAXY MAP ANIMATIONS

Dumb AI they need the extra padding. They're your meat shields

they fight in the final battle or some shit

If it just says "power" and isn't specific, then it's ALL powers in all 3 categories

one can exactly tell how far the average player has come in the game because the most frequently asked question right now is about the kett facility

Reminder that this is the one that's supposed to be the hot femme fatale in ME2.

>Does power damage mean both tech and biotic

Yes the Heleus Defender armor is the best armor for Tech or Biotic. It however looks the worst and its helmet has that permanent purple hue.

I just want to wear the Pathfinder armor, instead I am stuck in that clown suit.

Saved the fags. I can just walk in and blow it up later anyway.

Jesus the sidewinder is worse than the predator. Is there some augment and mod combo that makes this thing good or did they really add a new weapon with no fucking use.

> black Miranda
Lmao

>tfw interested in Vetra
>find out she is a dirty fucking bisexual whore and lose all interest
>pick pure Cora
>everything works out better than expected

Dodged a bullet there.

Just for clarification:

The Journey for Meridian is the point of no return, right?

I thought it was their way of adding a future-revolver from the way it looks

My impregnation fetish wars with my xenophilia fetish at all times.

I agreed on, atleast they looked like the people they were modeled after. But with andromeda it stares you right in the face that they took extra time to make Sara a gray mouse, rather then look like the stunning model she was supposed to look like.

Sure the model got paid still, but it seems like such a waste of money to bring in a model and then alter her face beyond belief.

Anyone?

Did you shop her face onto young Picard from Star Trek Nemesis?

No, it's just a straight downgrade from the carnifex

So, what did you do and why?

strawpoll.me/12604116

always go for the booty bruh

Why is Gil such a cunt to Kallo
I wish I could kick him out of my ship