/rs07g/ | Oldschool Runescape | OSRS

Accept defeat edition.

>Latest news
-VOTE NO ON JAD 2
-Name Release Begins 13th March
-The Inferno and Fossil Island (re)poll
-Inferno moved to TzHaar cause Redddit wants it that way
-Shift-click to drop items (enable in options)
-New worlds/ Dagannoth Kings Slayer Lair
-Golem memes
-Dark items void and jewelry (charged and uncharged)

>Communication
Home World: 337
Clan Chat: OSG
>Discords
discord.gg/comingsoon...
/RS07/ Highscores and XP Tracker
rs07g.com/

>/RS07/ Infodoc (READ BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
docs.google.com/document/d/1--e4eVMtEgoyUJUoxyFNFIuXJO2CR_y_YzElBUa9UgA/pub

>Prices & money making
services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_oldschool/
2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Money_making_guide

>Twitter
twitter.com/OldSchoolRS - twitter.com/JagexMatK - twitter.com/JagexAsh
twitter.com/JagexJohnC - twitter.com/JagexRonan - twitter.com/JagexArchie
twitter.com/Jagex_Ghost - twitter.com/JagexWeath - twitter.com/JagexMaz
twitter.com/JagexKieren - twitter.com/JagexJed - twitter.com/JagexWest
twitter.com/JagexRoq - twitter.com/JagexMerchant

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/8uFG542
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nth for hook is cute

wadap 90 mining soon

Duplicate thread, ignore this thread

FUCK ironmen

Imagine being a tranny and killing youre self

Nth for wiki girl

The other thread was posted first This thread can fuck off

that would be nice

should I drop 20 euros for 3 months of membership?

the other thread has all incorrect information.

discord link btw!!
discord.gg/8uFG542
discord.gg/8uFG542

only if you cant afford bond

>implying the redpill retards are gonna claim they're the real one

haha

cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuckcuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuckcuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuckcuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuckcuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuckcuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuckcuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuckcuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck

Please do me a huge favor and fuck off

How can I do raids without catching AIDS?

raiding solo

Reminder that Cidna is a buttmad cuck boy

thats you though

reminder to :hankey: :envelope: in :bread: and join the real new cc "osg events"

Kek

small gz please
15k mahoganys later
time to get a bunch orange spice and make my house

Also didn't that new update remove the boost timer reset on logging?

Gz.
>tfw I'm like 70 con

Reminder to include The Redpill CC in the clan info. Thanks :)

>mahoganys
what are you some kind of billionaire

this

it sucked but less than I thought it would. I did a few k planks over 2 days then said fuck it and knocked out 12k today. Felt like a damn robot. Took a few "breaks" to go form 68-70 agility so now I can do sara gwd. Overall I shitty but good day in osrs

hahahahahahahahahaha

had 60 mill cash. spent 30mill on planks. Worth it to me because it was either 2.5k mahogany table or 4k larders/doors. Completely forgot about how much the actual house shit costs though. The spell swap altar is fucking 12 mill which is mostly the pharaoh scepter but whatever. should all be worth it in the long run

Why bother voting? This general isn't big enough to make any significant impact on the vote, and even we managed to make a shitty update reach 49% no, they would still do it. And even if we manage to get the majority, they will just put the vote up again and again until it passes.

>not even level 55

>tfw at a comfy house party

LOCATION AND RSN

making a f2p peekay acc

first post ending in 1 decides name

>it's possible to hit the equivalent of 120 with a regular, non special attack hit on some enemies in rs3
what the actual fuck?

doesnt matter much when their top bosses have millions of health

>This general all has the same opinion
i voted yes :)

imnotabot

nope not happening. our tranny and furry friendly CC will remain as the only one in the general. stay mad /pol/cuck hahahah

Post what you are doing right now, or don't.

>champ in mystic robes is trying to pk runecrafters
>spot him and run off, don't bother wasting a teleport
>he actually chases me all the way to the edge of the wilderness even though he can't do anything
Is it just runecraft pkers or all of them this retarded?

is this the new barrows meta?

>not using OSBuddy
Fucking retard helmie, why do you want to make life harder for yourself? Autist faggot

papa meme

>he uses OSBuddy

reroll nigga u getting papa in your name

papa peepee

if someone guesses the chest count of when i get dh pants within 10 i'll give you 1m

first item in ~80 chests, feels bad

what do you mean make life harder

how come you aren't in q cc

Papa adolf

bool nibba

fatdaddy553

Runescape in 2017 4Head LUL

Is bludgeon going to be like 10m eventually

No because it is best in slot strength training.

All BiS items will have a somewhat stable price in comparison to items that are not

not like this

nice1 ignoring my question, stay in that cc faggot

i didn't realise that was a serious question

do i really need justification for the cc im in? ya lil spergo

reminder to shill ur friends stream @ twitch/hrsn420

wew

>q cc
haha is everyone in that cc this autistic?

If you use CC you are the cancer killing OSRS

one of the many tumors
others would be the wiki, tick manipulation, no quality updates (like quests and mid level content, instead we get a shitton of qol and endgame updates) efficiency and incompetent devs that do waaay too much fan servicing instead of actually working on real content

yo who tf do i pm to get unbanned from q cc?

There shouldn't be any updates to this game, keeping all the updates end game is the only acceptable way to contain the cancer.

Don't need devs working on content, there shouldn't be any new content.

THIS
sologirls where we at?

>tick manipulation
>efficiency
>bad

The average player age isn't 12 anymore faggot, people are going to try to use their time as best they can.

Right here.

>mfw I just got 40 atk and I never talk to anyone

use your time however you want
my point is that it ruined the fun of the game, instead it feels like a parttime job (fulltime in your case because i know you are a fat virgin neet) to most people
i dont let it bother me though, i still mine my own ores when making my own cannonballs on my non-ironman account while chatting with my in game friends :)

why are you acting like the lack of basic brain functionality that allows a user to play in an efficient manner is a high and mighty position to hold?

Colonel meme if a fucking cuck

woah are you seriously mad because you cant enjoy a game like i can? lmao

> get the flu
> might as well just fucking pickpocket some master farmers and ardy knights
> go from 73 to 85 over the course of the flu
> midterms then spring break, prepare for some mad gay sex
> get sick again, literally feels just like when I had the flu a few weeks ago
> no gay sex
> shoot for 99 thieving
> go from 85 to 93 in like 3 days while watching art films

I'm starting to think I have a terrible existence

* level 37 to 85

you just manually left clicking?

Lads I proudly present: Q cc

>art films

dont think, just end it already is what markscape would have said

can you stop posting forever

thing is: you will never enjoy the game on the same level as someone like Lynx Titan or Razor Beast

well here's what I did:

level 37 to 38: I forget, I think I spent an hour doing a wine stall or something really stupid and not good xp

level 38 to 55: master farmer in draynor, probably not best xp but I got like a million gp in ranarr seeds

level 55 to 81: ardy knights, about level 60 I realized I should get an ardy cloak 2 and did, went from like 80k an hour to 120k an hour from just that around level 65

level 81 to 85ish: pyramid plunder, about 180k an hour if you concentrate, but it was hard to do films while that was going on. I was doing ardy knights manual left clicking, since it's such low attention. I have a trackpad so I just did this finger roll motion for hours at a time and it was completely unnoticeable. Pyramid plunder wasn't to the point I could memorize rooms etc. then

midterms: studying and jerking off and drinking alcohol

level 86ish to 91ish: ardy knights while doing film. Pyramid plunder was tying knights for xp (around 89-90 I was getting 200k/hr ardy knights with cloak 2 -- pp was about 190k and much more involved). Each level took about 2 hours to get. I didn't really even notice when I hit 91 since it was about a day or two of films.

levels 91-93 (now): pyramid plunder, I'm getting around 220-230k an hour while doing films. I've memorized the rooms subconciously so I don't really need to do more than a glance every minute. Rest is peripheral vision

Note: I think blackjacking menaphites is best xp to 91 from about 80, but that's SO much work and you definitely will hate yourself for doing it.

I'm 5m from 99, I'll probably do pp to 97 and then just do the last 2.5m exp on ardy knights since they stop failing around then, which is about 260k/hr

guards stop failing at 95

guards? or do you mean knights? I've read that knights with cloak 2 stop failing at 97 online, but there aren't good fail-rate charts I've found anywhere that confirm. Right now I fail like 5-10% of pickpockets with cloak 2 (or did, that is, at around level 90).

Guards aren't gonna be much xp (still probably more than paladins and heroes -- what a fucking joke, they're mediocre money/hr and terrible xp even in the low 90s. I hope the new tzhar level 90 pickpocket thing will actually give good money. I'd love some actual ability to make money from pickpocketing)

meant knights, it's 95

doesnt matter, i can get enjoyment out of other things in life (which im sure they cant with they ugly ass faces lol i think, i dont watch streams because im not an autist)

are you using the dodgy necklaces too pleb?

I've noticed empircally they increased my xp/hour by 20k in the upper 80s, so uh yes. 200 is enough from about 55 to 91

What's wrong hemale

Does anyone know why I get such high ping on runescape and nothing else? Is there any way to fix it