/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, March 25th:
1000 – Fatimid caliph al-Hakim bi-Amr Allah assassinates the eunuch chief minister Barjawan and assumes control of the government.
1199 – Richard I is wounded by a crossbow bolt while fighting France, leading to his death on April 6.
1807 – The Slave Trade Act becomes law, abolishing the slave trade in the British Empire.
1941 – The Kingdom of Yugoslavia joins the Axis powers with the signing of the Tripartite Pact.
1949 – More than 92,000 kulaks are suddenly deported from the Baltic states to Siberia.

>News
CK2 Monks and Mystics is out. Check the Veeky Forums archive.

EU4 - 21/03
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-dev-diary-21st-march-2017-diplomatic-macro-builder.1006623

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

#Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI4] - More Music Mod
mega.nz/#F!v5wXURpJ!TvoBinBVQWJbaYJsluyoFA

>>[HoI3] - Flavormod
mega.nz/#F!GBByDSgS!9ia87JfAeOQgADjGq9y4hw

>>[CK2] - user Music Mod
mega.nz/#!PQgxyACD!bpcXXoWI3Pfu_PJ1_sz5D7wKYO2OStEWr_npgpw0B_w

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.6.1 - 27/11/2016
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2]Africa Mod
pastebin.com/kyMpRZcQ

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zDMMSdBt1A4
moddb.com/mods/apres-moi-le-deluge
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=698650453
youtube.com/watch?v=OOECyf3_zTg
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3330368/Chinese-police-use-FLAMETHROWER-terror-suspects-grenades-tear-gas-fail.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

COUNTRYMEN, IT IS YOUR TURN!

Why is cucking the USA so delicious?

Please remember to pay for the games you play

based

I would if you stopped charging like 100 bucks extra for shit that should have been in the vanilla game anyway

>Americans illegally immigrating to Mexico

Love it

They were already apart of brest treaty, and went beyond those borders to include all most all muslims. But generally there's never realistic border changes like the turks annexing egypt and we instead have Chinese germany and crete

i miss Cao Cao posting

>not annexing Texas as a German dtate and making it 100% Kraut
Texas is the Germany of America.

T. Pedophile

Genetically speaking, the American northeast and midwest is the Germany of America.

Unsurprisingly, these are the parts of America most open to self-destructive European mindsets, beyond California.

>should have been in the vanilla game anyway
always gives me the biggest xd

Ottomans have terrible events in KR, you literally only get pain and rebbelions and nothing can be reclaimed.

Thread Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=zDMMSdBt1A4

>he hasn't read the actual motion
literally /pol/-tier gullible

Chinese make up less that 1.8% of the population, around 90k people centered around Montreal

Can you explain the motion lad?

>Chinese make up less that 1.8% of the population, around 90k people centered around Montreal
keep it that way or attempt to shrink it

>Genetically speaking, the American northeast and midwest is the Germany of America.
new england is full of micks wops and portugese and now there are shit loads of Dominicans coming but at least there aren't many blacks.

Should i take the Philippines?

So outside of making colonies hate you a bit more are there any downsides to mercantilism in EU4? Like any of the IRL negatives of it.

Yes, also pattani and northern malaya
How'd you form indo though? It seems ridiculously hard

It's simply a whole lot of nothing and empty words. When Parliament passed the motion, it agreed to begin a study on religious discrimination which includes 'Islamophobia', a term that has no legal definition in Canada, on a national level. They will use information from this study to begin efforts to ease tensions in the areas deemed 'stressed' by said study in a community-focused way.

It's basically just a motion trying to uphold the Charter of Rights and Freedoms that got fluffed up by fearful people. It is still legal to criticize other religious groups.

Now, in the Québecois political sphere, we had a premier with enough balls to propose a bill to ban turbans, headscarves and yarmulkes before the Federal Media targeted her campaign

Got it, thanks.

Anything come out of that guy suing the Bank of Canada for allegedly issuing money unconstitutionally??

>How'd you form indo though? It seems ridiculously hard
it is i had to savescum a few times to survive my first war with the dutch. however once you survive that one war you're safe and free to westerinize in peace

Extremely retarded taking catholic niggers in your jungle nigger caliphate

>implying Japan isn't rightfully Catholic after that one emperor hand delivered his personal sword collection to the Pope

>>[HoI4] - Après Moi, Le Déluge
moddb.com/mods/apres-moi-le-deluge

Owned, pwned and BTFO'd.

Rightful protestant clay since Dejima and perry, papist scum

Have you considered playing my mod Apres Moi Le Deluge
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=698650453

>HoI4

Rightfully Orthodox since the times of Saint Nicholas, Equal-to-the-Apostles, Archbishop of Japan.

already got Protestants why not grab a few Catholics

Never heard a thing from that story since its initial run.

>HOI4 whore
I will punch you

Right by the pussy.

>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.6.1 -
>27/11/2016

The steamgruppe won

HPM got some international job.
What did you think would happen.

way less pops than I thought, I always forget how sparse borneo is

>job
Signing a contract with al-nusra wasn't the smartest choice though.

Didnt know they operate all the way to China.
Chinks sure know how to deal with dissidents.
youtube.com/watch?v=OOECyf3_zTg

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3330368/Chinese-police-use-FLAMETHROWER-terror-suspects-grenades-tear-gas-fail.html

>want to play a boer game
>natalia isn't released until 1838
>don't know if afrikamod has an event to take over transvaal as zoutpansberg
>dev isnt around to ask
having autism hurts

SA only gets tiny migrants by event and nothing after.

Be a hell of alot better if these were the designated Uighur removers.

Maybe you guys can help me. How does HOI4 compare with 3?

It's on sale right now. Is it optimized?

its shit

>untermensch kaffir in der pure boeren volkstaaten
Bladk migrants being given jobs after the Boer war killed Sudafrika.

Give me a more detailed answer. At least more detailed than /v/.

>year of our Lord 2017
>moddb

doesn't compare to the older titles if you want an in-depth strategy wargame, hoi4 is for the newer, more casual audiences with shorter attention spans

Mendela killed SA by letting everyone in.

yeah outside of java i don't have much

But does it play alright? And is it optimized for newer computers?

cucked

>paradox games
>optimized

Yes although it starts to slow down after a few years of everyone mobilising hundreds of divisions obviously.

Its less a /gsg/ and more of a wargame with interwar buildup. Also province/army system and how complicated it gets might piss you off.

>plying with AI on
Casual redditor meme.

Transvaal and Oranje were both 50%+ white before the Boer war, then they all got out in British concentration camps and died, so the Jewish mine owners hired black miners from all over Africa and it was never white again.

Show yurop

Give me a good meme campaign for Victoria 2 gsg

>gross norway
>genoese ukraine
>Karaman
>hellas
beautiful lad
frca

Already played FRCA :(

jan mayen

la plata or south africa

too dumb for Vic 2, can anyone tell me why inmigrants are not coming to my country?
I'm playing as Chile with the HPM

How do yiu play SA without either starting as Britain or swapping to Natalia 2 years in?

>Difficulty: Hard
>Somehow get 3+ Stability
>10.00+% Conversion Efficiency
>New Pope is from Riga

ebin, planning on settling Livonia with Germans over the centuries

i don't think you can unless you changeowner it day one

how many pops does romania usually wind up with?

its happening

What the literal fuck is going on here? They're not increasing no matter what I do. Managed to get 91% in East Bengal and now they're only going back.

scandistan? you better help the Greeks reclaim Istanbul

Who is another fun nation to play in Vic2 besides poland? I love games where you reclaim your rightful clay.

afghanistan

Where has the DLC activator gone?

I don't know how the fuck this happened. Time to restart this save.

fellow crusaders have successfully gained an impressive foothold on the coast of Anatolia

who holds Constantinople?

CK2 or EU4?

Romans, they actually retook Pagaea and lost nothing yet

Both of these k*rdish states are independent

Okay so I figured it out. It's the British sphere, as soon as they sphere me I have no pop promotion. Never seen that before and I played plenty uncivilized nations.

neat

EU4

Is it straight impossible to play as a count in Ireland starting in 769? I'm always getting wrecked.

huh

>He fell for the encourage bureaucrats meme

That state has 2.97 Million pops, meaning that you're probably going to need something like 20 thousand bureaucrats to get it to state efficiency level. The reason you got it in West Bengal is probably because it's more homogeneous in ethnic make up, meaning that there are more Bengali pops to promote to Bureaucrats (only accepted pops can become Bureaucrats).

That or your pops aren't getting what they need to promote themselves, or maybe you're just not paying Admin efficiency.

As a civ you can research techs that just increase admin efficiency. You should focus on getting either A) literacy up or B) conquering shit and generally westernizing instead.

I know all of this shit my son and no, you're wrong. Both East and West Bengal are 100% Bengali. The problem was the sphere

Can someone post the image of which tech priority for vic2

I don't know why every one wanted east vs west when paradox failed to even do 19th century politics right

Ottomans getting fucked up

>zone of control still works if the fort's under siege

good

>can't walk away from a fort because you're in its "zone of control", and apparently that means it projects a magic force field

>the 5000 man garrison can stop your 50,000 man army from moving past it

*blocks your path*