/meg/ mass errect general

SYNTHESIS BEST ENDING edition Ignore the low iq destroyfags, husksa re our friends

MASS ERRECT ANDROMEDA VIDEO PASTEBIN:

pastebin.com/nzHengz9 (embed) (embed)

MEG's updated Pastebin
pastebin.com/ehq8JjR2 (embed) (embed)

MegSev adventures: MegSev dot blogspot dot com

All previous Collages that we know of: imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

I'm getting that Scott booty!

TURIAN WAIFUS ARE BEST WAIFUS

Hurrdurr i want to be reaper minion with no free will

Kys syntfags

She is, as the SJWs love to say, "unconventionally beautiful".

If she had decent hair that made the best of her facial features, she's be better looking. Instead we just have to live with a plain jane waifu with a heart of gold. She's still far better than Vetra though, because at least Cora looks like a woman unlike that disgusting metal creature.

>let's hunt them down
Man with the n7 armor you are literally becoming shepard

Fat chance, he's mine.

At the moment I'm running a loadout thats very effective but has extremely limited ammo

Considering there are now ammo crates every other encounter, so far I haven't been penalized for this at all and have been screaming through

Am I going to hit a point where I hit a very, very spongy enemy and very limited ammo? Because I feel that would fuck me

It feels like Conrad Verner wearing that stuff. Ryder just isn't worthy of N7.

>at least Cora looks like a woman

>synthesisfag makes a thread
>it's trash
no surprise with low-info, uneducated shillaryhipsters

死ぬ前によく憶えとけよ。

Compared to Vetra? Of course, Cora is vastly more feminine in appearance.

>Dumb low iq faggot doesnt even know how synthesis works

>blow up the big kett church thing after killing the bishop dude
>Flying away in the shuttle as the bombs go off
>Animation glitches out and whats supposed to be an epic moment turns into a slideshow of 9/11 at low rez polys

Well that sucks

So is a human shield powered nova guard build doable?
I feel like without nova canceling to fill the gaps between charges you'll just die to quickly.

Vetra is the perfect space wife.

bossfights

invest in vintage thermal clips on all your weapons

>Not editing it for biotic abilities
I'd embrace the autism for superpowers desu

>turianfags will never experience true love for the purpose of repopulation

This.

a perfect couple
both ugly and both with shitty haircuts
GROSS

Uh, yeah, no.
>implying Scott can resist this toned, supple body

FUCK OFF AUGUST, I WEAR WHAT I WANT!

Vetra really is the new Tali

I wish you luck.

How can someone so spiky be so cuddly?

Nth for best girl.
No one else comes close.

>Human supremacist cuck
>Hitler's youth shaved hairstyle
really makes you think

You're lucky he didn't put a bullet into your head.

What's her romance like

The whole 'le N7 only armour' thing is retarded, anyway.
>tfw no mod to remove the shitty brand

What happened to the slightest of subtlety?

>you can make peace by killing yourself
LUL

"intelectuals" who believe synthetic tales and willing to kill diversity and nature to be part of a machine utopia where the reapers dont stop being the most dominant and oppressive beings.

So... Is Andromeda as shit as everyone thought it would be?

He's right, you gigantic faggot.

My experience is that the gameplay is fun, but every other aspect is shit.

for those who did jaal's loyalty mission.
did you cap that faggot leader of the rokshai? It was incredibly stupid diplomatically, but I had to do it. this game gives you so few options to do renegade stuff.

It's not really what you are, as a consumer, allowed to expect from an AAA product that took 5 years and asks 60 dollarydoos.

But if you're easily satisfied, it's fine enough.

>Being this jelly you cant be as cool and use N7 like a pro

>Bioware will probably force in a solo DLC mission where you "earn" the N7 by playing sole survivor in a wasteland out of necessity, with you going Rambo to escape and get help, all the while experiencing the stresses commonly placed on N7 trainees.

Nah, it's alright.
Not really as good as it should be, but passable.

They got the team who did ME3's multiplayer and just gave them Mass Effect while Bioware's A-Team works on a new IP.

As you would expect. The gameplay is absolutely phenomenal but the dialogue, writing, voice acting and just about everything that isn't combat flounders between okay and absolute trash.

STOLEN VALOR.

Yes and no.
It's flaws are unforgivable, animation and writing are bad.
However It goes back to ME1 stylings/inquisition like exploration, brings back an inventory system and combat is more free flowing.

It's easy to hate and hard to love but there are trappings of a good game buried under a developers incompetence.

Honestly so far its seem like shit.
I played the first 30 minutes of the single player and all sort of things where concerning. I decided that if the first 30 minutes of the game, the most worked on parts of games for presintation, where that bad, it would only get worse.

So now I'm just played multiplayer and it's pretty fun.

tl;dr
If you buy it just player the MP

This new IP better be top tier. Another shitty Not-RPG saturated in SJW bullshit would just suck.

>Ralph Ryder.

Hi, Ralph.

She hits every fetish button in just the right way.

What are you realistically expecting, user?

Their A-team was also responsible for Inquisition. Dont get your hopes too high user

>Haven't even touched this mission yet
>Jaal comments as if the leader is already dead when we kill some followers

DA:I sucked balls
ME:3 kinda sucked balls
ME:A sucked balls

What do you expect at this point man?

Ello :D

I look so badass on N7

>Tfw not sure what i ll do on my infiltrator playthrough since N7 is for biotics and i need weapon/headshot damage D:

I wonder what kind of setting it's going to be. Is it fantasy, futuristic, or contemporary?

At least the combat is better then Inquisition.

The first 30 minutes are trash though.

Its after you get given the reins and more skill points to play around with that the game comes into its own. Plenty do that, don't do something so stupid as to judge a game by its prologue next time.

So are the Angaran the ones who actually made the Remnant technology in ancient times? And then forget all about it? It feels like that could be the explanation. They have this long history that's mostly lost.

pirates in the 1700s Caribbean

Basically everyone who gave us the original Mass Effect and Dragon Age: Origins is gone user, Bioware is nothing but an empty husk at this point.

It's an action-adventure game, not RPG.

Are they going to fix the shitty facial expressions and terrible dialog and teleporting npcs after the prologue hmm?

Is there any way to get the Cryo pod rewards other than going back to the tempest every hour or so?

Suddenly no. It's good, not great, but certainly worth checking.

God that would suck.

>had a vetra dream yesterday
>don't want to fall asleep again for fear I won't have another
Is this what talifags felt like? I made fun of you all, yet here I am

Honestly, I have no expectations. I have desires that will not be met. An RPG, no matter the setting, where class choice and development of a characters fighting style as well as personality affect the plot in significant ways, with a decent story and some interesting companions.

This is not what will happen, because Bioware is not capable of it any longer, if they ever were.

No, I didn't. Did you still get his loyalty at the end or did that fuck you over?

Please, let me have Cora dreams.

Bioware exists as a name only. Everyone that mattered left the company.

No, Tali was pure whereas Vetra is a huge slut who pretends that Sid is her sister and that she didn't get knocked up at 15.

Same for all real waifufags. The dreams are the only salvation. This is what love is.

Nope, but I am perfectly capable of enjoying the gameplay regardless of that. I think its the most important part, and it gets that right enough for me to like it.

Didn't like the first 30 minutes of STALKER either but I'm not a retard and stuck it out to see if things got better. It did.

You have ten seconds to explain why you are not a Sentinel

lol yeah. once a cuck...

Sell the Sentinel profile to me.

cross-especies lovers are inevitable cucks, sooner or later the repopulation effort will make you see your LI preg with someones's else seed.

you played yourselves

Because I'm a vanguard with Black Widow.

Because I like being an Engineer and setting shit on fire.

Not if we use Meridian to create a horrifying chimera baby.

I am though

shame that tech armor only glows when you take damage

take the vanguard redpill

I was planning on building an Engineer, actually. Soldier seems boring and I'd rather not do space wizard just yet. How is it?

Speak for yourself.

Tell that to gay pairs.

So, uh, for Peebee's loyalty mission crap where I need to find her rem-tech on different planets, am I just fucked on Havarl because I've already done the vault there or what? There's a big shield in the ruins blocking me from the objective.

You have ten posts to justify removing Adrenaline from combat skills.

What was Bioware thinking only giving 3 slots for skills?

Because I hate biotics.

Not that user but Overload and Incinerate combo hits like a truck and will shred armor + shields, so there isn't a type of enemy you'll be weak against.

If you don't feel like taking anything else, tactical cloak can cheese the fuck out of fights but you can bring something else fun in your third slot

Those are pretty big things for this type of game man. There nothing wrong with judging a game with the first few parts either, especially nowadays, older games its not a good idea but devs understand that the first hour or so of gameplay is what people are going to see the most off before buying it, as such they tend to put a lot more focus on that.

Really if all single players got going for it's is combat and exploration, I can't image the exploration is worth it without better writing, and the combat is just as fine in MP.

I will pick up the SP after I cooled down from the MP after a few hours, but I really doubt my opinions going change when the base things I dislike about it have no sign of changing.

There is no justification. Adrenaline Rush was fun as fuck to use along with a sniper rifle.

Excellent. So I will, in essence, be able to BURN THEM ALL?!

IMagine if humans and angara could have babies? They'd look fucked up.

MP is just a closed off instance

SP gets you to roam about and approach fights differently. Its not the same at all.

I'm a bit scared with how Jaal already has tons of plans for Ryder, to be honest. Implying I'm not enjoying it. Can she handle all this alpha?

Engineer gameplay is completely boring. At best you have to wait for cloak to come off cool down and at worst you sit around and let your summons fight for you.

I advise getting exclusively power cell powers like the grenade and trip mine then loading your soldier with weapons and maxing out your weapon carry limit. It makes beign soldier a blast and your omi grenade is one of the highest damage powers in the game if you spec it right.

This. The jump jet makes Vanguard completely different from every other possible play style in the game. It becomes Mass Souls.

Firing two homing incinerate bolts then Overloading one to set off the combo will AOE around the fucker and set everyone else on fire, if they're not dead already

Engi is more of a space wizard to me than Biotic is

Playing engi wrong my amigo

>we want the console multiplayer audience

she's a whore, but she is my whore

I want to manhandle her tummy