/ndg/ - Nier/Drakengard general

>[THIS GENERAL HAS SPOILERS]

*BLOCKS YOUR PATH* EDITION

If you have any suggestions or links you think would be useful, then respond with it to the OP and help build up the archives.

>[Official NieR:Automata page]
platinumgames.com/games/nier-automata/

>[DRAKENGARD/NIER COLLECTION ARCHIVE] - World Guides, Novellas, Lore, etc.
mega.nz/#F!1U9FABJA!mMSLFtaWnMsjC5kNrzsgHA

>[PC Troubleshooting]
pastebin.com/qEZD3VLJ

>[NieR:Automata Unit Data & Fishing Encyclopedia] - Untranslated, use Chrome
wiki3.h1g.jp/nierautomata/index.php?個体データ

>[/ndg/ Downloads Pastebin] - Ripped OST, Lewds, Steam Reskin
pastebin.com/YWG8irCu

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PQM9SI4Aomc
instagram.com/_ishmael_1122_/?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=LMaFWNzR7X4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Repost cause mad

>i can not continue with this heartbroke
>A2, please
God ucking dammit, he deserved a happy ending

Post your message niggas

FUCKING FISHING RNG

>A2 will never tell you to U-U-URUSAI...!!!

I don't want to go on living anymore. I'll never find a girl like her.

did you buy the childrens cores off him? they're worth 50k :^)

How is that future going /ndg/?

>you will never EVER beat up taro for what he did to pascal

legit made me mad desu

2B IS LEWD AS FUCK!

[Wait, tomorrow is MONDAY?!] [But still,] [I want to help you.]
That first one was just too perfect to not pick.

Hello, I am that girl(male).

>Still no translation edit.
Fuck, may'be I'll do it

I want to turn 2B into a catgirl and abandon her on the streets

>HE KIDS WHAT'S GOING ON IN THIS ROO-

Don't have a cap, but it was "I like 2B! Why? Because push through in one go!"

BECOMING AS

GODS

The most depressing part of Automata is knowing that A2 is not and never will be real.

DO IT! Thank you.

Is there anything in particular I need to do before stealing Emil's mask? I don't guess I really need any of his wares that I can't get elsewhere do I?

Reminder to pet your pod on PC by shaking mouse.

youtu.be/PQM9SI4Aomc

[You are surrounded by enemies.][And yet, still,][I'm in your corner.] [USA]

>2B will NEVER help you ascend to godhood.
Is there a point to life fellow Anons?

Buy the weapons he sells first.

Should I get Nier Automata? Looks kinda fun, and the protagonist is really cute.

There's simply not enough fanart of Toobie in a t-shirt.

He sells weapons? All I've seen him selling is chips.

If Emil is immortal, then how the fuck he died at the end of Emil's determination quest?

Why he said "oh there you are"? did he just remember shit from the past or his friends are "okay" in the afterlife?

>go to bed
>wake up
>check the /ndg/ I left open
>a 6'6 girl was here while I was gone and will now never come back

why did you do this to me /ndg/

I need more from this artist, and sauce.

No, you sound like a normie. Fuck off.

You've got to get him infront of the resistance camp.

>2B will never sit on you and slowly choke you to death with her gentle soft hands

you're right there is no point in living

The only way to stop him from showing up as shop is to upgrade every single weapon to max level at which point you most likely don't need his shop anymore anyway.

>the protagonist is really cute

Yes _he is

Oh even after you fight him he still sells shit? Also what's this about him selling weapons?

He sells two weapons, yes. Not sure why people say to get them before visiting his home though, he is still showing up just fine for me. Maybe he stops showing up after you fight the final superboss, but to even get to that you need to max out every weapon first so

You read all the weapon stories, right?

T-thanks bro

>anons not living on an island where the Sin of Shame never hit so people have zero issues with being naked together
>anons not living on an island with not much to do outside fucking or chess
>anons not living on an island where everyone even the women can often hit 6'3"+
Sad life tbqh.

Which weapons?

WHO IS SHE

Yeah, he's not immune to death but where did he go?

that's me

>die in a 2D area
>body spawns in the 3D background
>can't touch it

so all my chips are just gone now?

He sells weapons and rare upgrade material when you shoot while's he's near the resistance camp.

A couple of combat bracers.

instagram.com/_ishmael_1122_/?hl=en

>even the women can often hit 6'3"+
6'7" lanklet here, tall women are an abomination.

It's two fist weapons, Angel's Folly and either T40 or T3 Fists, forget which.
They show up on the shop together with the rare materials he sometimes sells, you know he will have them when the music he's playing is way sped up and he is driving much faster than normal

>mfw during this scene
It was a long time since game gave me uncomfortable hardon.

BRAVO PLATINUM

>Dying in the shitty castle

You deserve to lose everything, nobody can be this shit at the game.

>living in a city where every woman is a short, fat negress

>Dying in the castle.
Honestly you deserved it senpai.
I know that feel though, there's a stage later in the game with 1 hit KO environmental hazards, I won't spoil it for you but you'll probably know them when they show up, don't engage the enemies there, just sprint through that shit and get a save point between you and them.

How do I get to those ??? markers that look to be deep underground?

Huh weird, I just shot him near the resistance camp about an hour ago and he was selling +6 chips which was cool, but no weapons.

So you guys are totally positive he still shows up after killing him in the boss fight?

Load back to a orevius save

>watching streamers play
>"thanks for the sub!" in the middle of an important cut scene

Why do I long for the reactions of people I don't know to this story?

Factory? They are save points that you will open further on.

IT'S ME, AUSTIN

Keep playing. They are just access points.

We need more A2, her quests were so cute.

Eh. It depends honestly. Sometimes you need someone of a certain height otherwise angles are all wrong from hand holding to sex.
Its cruel as asian women are top-tier but i'm a full third if not more taller than them usually. Justs makes shit awkward. Even the doors over there are too small.

Do you remember when it was asking you if you REALLY wanted to delete your save in order to save a stranger, who could very well be someone you'd fucking hate?

These kinds of people are the ones the pod was talking about there.

I bought the weapons before fighting him so dunno if for some weird reason they can't show up anymore after you defeat him. The shop definitely still shows up after the fight near his house

you talking about the factory ones? those are save points, you should naturally find all save points as you progress through the game

Plot related till the last strect of route A

>Convince two roommates to go through the game after they watched me play for a bit
>Get to watch their reactions to the story
It really is a good feeling.

Daily reminder
Simone did nothing wrong

-Council of Mankind

A2 is so cute.

I think that's a glitch. At one point he would only sell me chips until after I restarted the game.

Do you mean the one in the forest? If so, there's a path down.

Run here. We only ask you be mildly smart for citizenship last i checked.

Peoples 1st Taro ride, is like convoncing friends to watch Evangelion for the 1st time

It's actually my second playthrough for my 100% run, but I completely forgot that save points showed up on the map as ???. Thanks y'all.

>it's an A2 begrudgingly helps the machines and when they thank her she pretends like it was no big deal and tries to act like she didn't go out of her way at all episode

>trying to get friend who is notorious for not finishing things to play it

It's like herding cats, the fucker has been on the final episode of PSG since 2010 and still hasn't watched it.

So how do I look up 2B's skirt for that trophy. Use a ladder I guess? Playing 9S right now so I can't control her at the moment. Silly nips, man.

Reminder that the androids have a powerful instinct to absolutely love human beings to an unhealthy extent. If you ever were to meet your nier waifu/husband they would be scarily yandere for you.

The love feeling they feel during combat is their intensive love for humans, because that's what keeps them fighting.

That's why LP's are better than streams. Except for Liam's stream of Automata. That ending man.

I'm on one hit ko mode and I didn't realize that mirage has a second after the attack where you can't move but are no longer invincible, I got frame trapped.

Cut the meme response, there's really no excuse for something like this unless this game didn't get playtested at all.

>Seducing impressionable school-girl machines into debauchery
>Passing sloppy seconds off to Sartre

Thanks, Moon-server. Inspirational as always.

>Makes me wonder if androids can taste and digest food
I think one of the Resistance members said that cooked boar was popular, and Popola did have a type of drink she prefers.

So I imagine that none of them need to eat, but they're still able to enjoy it. Maybe it works as an alternative energy source?

THANKS

Simone did everything wrong and acted like a child.
Don't even say its Jean-paul's fault either whats the guy suppose to do? Give in to every selfish want of others because they said so even after he told them no? Would you hop 80 times whenever i asked otherwise i'd go on a murdering spree nearby?
No. That shits called being an emotional hostage and no one has the right to enforce that on others nor does anyone have any obligation to be beholden to it.

so hol up
u be sayin
that 2B would love me

What happened there?

I don't have to cut shit, sorry but I can't help you, I didn't die in the castle so I haven't had any experience with this issue.

>you will never got the bunker as your harem of qt androids

As long as there is a chance of my file helping (you) I think it is worth it regardless

>having friends
I am kinda jealous

His network was fucked so he spent two hours trying to do E alone and then the next day when he had the network connection began sobbing when he was assisted.

Everyone would love you, user.
2B, 60, 210, 9S even Commander.
And than that love will lead to conflict and they will kill each other.

I'm not sure that machines which run on unstable fusion reactors could derive much of any energy from food.

You think thats bad?
Managed to convince a buddy who's similarly inclined to play and he moaned all through A, became convinced i'm either memeing or that endings B-E will just be minor rehashes or small tidbits, and claimed he has other games he HAS to play such as Horizon and Andromeda.

What do these numbers mean again?

He was having issues with his PSN account and couldn't get online, and was playing a japanese release copy, so he tried to solo ending E. Came back the next day after getting it fixed. There were legit tears.

youtube.com/watch?v=LMaFWNzR7X4

My other friend was almost done with Route C and he dropped it to play Andromeda. I feel you.

Im sure a field agent's operator is choose to counter lvl their personality, other wise whybwould 2B get a genki chat box and 9S dead pan stoic bitch

No idea.

>those numbers on 8H

You'd be like a fucking god to them. They would love you so much that you'd be terrified and begging for them to stop!