/digi/ - Digimon General

That's Racist Edition
(I forgot, did Meicrackmon in Tri part 3 go after the recolor MetalGreymon first?)

Previous Thread: >Cyber Sleuth FAQ
pastebin.com/TPAsY1Z1

>Cyber Sleuth Digilinks
pastebin.com/zwdfyvu8

>Digimon Linkz English Guide
digilinkz.kongbakpao.com/

>Digimon World Guides
pastebin.com/W0ZgHnXJ

>Digimon Adventure tri. episodes:
nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=0_0&filter=0&term=digimon tri

>Discord link
discord.gg/0u0H6He7d5af9WO9

>Appmon Episode 24 [L Subs] have replaced [Waffle Subs]
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=910059

>20th Anniversary V-Pet details
withthewill.net/threads/16945-Digimon-20th-Countdown-Ends-V-Pet-Details-Images-and-Pre-Orders

>Decide Your Digi-Destiny N0 Trailer
youtu.be/watch?v=9omPepZxRNc

>Next 0rder OST [320 mp3]
mega.nz/#!7U9F3Txb!JeuUBX1myA14eX7yaJOsUj4yewXB6Xl5cEouOfIpOdw

>World 1 OST [192 mp3]
mega.nz/#!mAFSGJRQ!jqLdrMZ5mP6pEWw0J9ti6_aZ8HSOOx5DM1imFcotKkI

>Digimon Story Cybersleuth: Hacker's Memory
gematsu.com/2017/03/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory-first-details-video-screenshots

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BandaiNamcoEU/status/844118180478009345
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

need some millenniummon

I wonder now that they are fully aware they can be killed they will be more serious and avoid their catchphrases.

And I hope the 1 minute limite for ultimate and cooldown will be put in good use by forcing all characters to use their appmon instead of just Haru.

Hopefully.

We really need to stop letting the threads die before making a new one

We really do.

What's with the recent influx of Beelstarmon art?

I want Eri to let her idol self break away more and show her more normal side.

For that to happen, the anime writer needs to not have Haru doing everything for the trio outside of designated character development episodes.

In the manga they met in the AR field and she already had other appmon chips. In the anime she simply stored dokamon and only started doing anything when Haru appeared. Many things that Haru is doing could have been done by the others, but maybe the writer focused too much in the "protagonist" gimmick of Haru.

But the plot is still interesting and Eri is still cute, and now it will probably be more focused since they have no appmon to collect below other ultimates.

FIRST FOR MY WIFE ERI-SAMA

>But the plot is still interesting and Eri is still cute, and now it will probably be more focused since they have no appmon to collect below other ultimates.
I hope so. Will help make the show feel less MOTW and more like an active plot.

I'm surprised they don't make her wear that more often.

Seriously. I feel like it's only going to get worse now that Yuujin is joining The crew.

If I could choose one egg and put all the evolutions from that into Hacker's Memory, I would absolutely choose Courage.

I always wondered about the Re:Digitize city, like how the fuck do some of the larger mons fit inside those appartment houses. Like if fucking Mugendramon decided to rent an appartment on the top floor of one of those buildings,Might as well evacuate the whole house then.

>having Eri as your waifu
I respect your decision even though I disagree with it.

BEST GIRL

02/Tri hikari also a cute

I found these fan Digi egg combination evolutions on japanese twitter.

I forgot to post it in the last thread when people were talking aboutit.

Apparently it's a combination of these guys.

Those floating hands kill it.

>having someone this needy of attention as your waifu
I pity you.

Is there an english sub download for this game yet?

The Purity one is insane.

I love when fanart tries to mimick the original artstyle though. It seems like the guys at Wiz abandoned it pretty early but most people still love it.

What's the point of doing a list as an image.

They're data. Probably they can winrar themselves according to the space. Probably that ability exclusive to the file city. Who knows.

1. To clarify that this is the entire list, taken straight from the site, not just me memeing.
2. To edit in Ouryumon crying.

I was memeing that Ouryumon is so insignificant that it was invisible.

Fan partner evolution time?

I know I shouldn't wish for this because there's already so many Omegamons but I hope the new Omegamon and Greymon/Garurumon are in Hacker's Memory.

k i'm done. I'm addicted to these.

Albino botamon is shit, shit!

Heard u talkin shit like i wouldn't cried out

Say th at to my face fagot

Faggot dog wouldn't be doing that if it were a Tokomon.
No on would dare make you cry if you carried a couple of white shotguns.

No. Humans must not rely on inhuman monsters to save them. They must save themselves.

Shut up. Humans punching digimon is and forever will be one of the dumbest things to ever happen in Digimon.

No. Not punching. Hacking.

True. Masaru and his dad can rot in digital world for all i care. Waste a good bancholeomon.

>you can hack digimon to fight for you
or
>you can use your destined partner to fight for you
Hmmmm

You forget the last option:

>you can hack digimon to EXTERMINATE them

When did that ever work properly? Angloman could at best subtly corrupt the island over years and have one Mugendramon work for him, that he may or may not have made himself. He only started to pull really powerful shit after he died. Kurata could only make robots to perma kill, and Arata could open a few gates and had to fuse with some eldritch monster to accomplish shit. I dont think there was a single time in the franchise where a human hacked a digimon in such a way that it died. Hell punching seems to be more effective, at least it looked fun.

If it is code, it can be hacked. This is the power of human wisdom.

#MillenniummonandChaosdramonforHackersMemories

You know, after N0 I can't say I'm that excited for Hacker's Memory.

CS has a great story and memorable characters but the actual game itself is pretty middling. The idea of exploring the cyberspace gets wasted when you spend most of your time on the same non descript blue dungeons, random encounters are a load of bullshit and the huge digimon roster is meaningless when the only digimon worth a damn are those with Pierce.

CS is just generic jrpg #1320. They should use NO's combat, but have you select where to move/dash and throw your AoE moves like in Growlanser.

how about a battle system like Grandia 1

That one might work. I wish Digimon sizes didn't vary as much.

They should do what they did with DW and have big digis as NPC and small as partners

UGH!!! The new pvp system in Heroes is absolutely disgusting!!!! I have +70 lvl team and i get big damage from low level digimon.

This came in the mail today, and I'm so happy to finally own one. It came with the pin too, which I didn't expect.

CS battle sistem could work if there was no SPD stat, but instead each technique had a delay value associated to it, so you still try to manipulate turn order to get xros boosts. Instead the bigger the difference between the SPD stat of the defending digimon and the attacking digimon the bigger were the odds of it dodging the attack, unless the attack was one that always hits.

twitter.com/BandaiNamcoEU/status/844118180478009345

Well guess Vita and Pstv owners won't get cucked this time.

I won't trust it until it hits store shelves.

That's some great news. I had to sell my PS4 to fix my laptop.

You shut your whore mouth.

For some reason I don't believe them.

>that thing
>human
Can't even lay on his back without killing himself.

It's not like the fully human protagonists did differently.
Aside from using swords and guns instead of their fists.

>Aside from using swords and guns
There's a world of difference between those, user.

So here's a question that's always been in my mind: can digimon fuck?

They are genderless and made of data if the source material is correct, except it often contradicts that.

In season 1 numemons and sukamon wanted to bang Mimi, in season 2 those divermon were certain them impregnating Hikari was the way to stop the Kaizer, in season 3 where renamon said digimon had no genders we see a married digimon couple and vajiramon wanted to fuck renamon. Come season 4 and every digimon wanted to get their dicks wet with ranamon, haven't seen season 5 though I do know of agumon and rhythm, and season 6 gave us bastemon crushing on Taiki,, shoutmon attempt at keeping him in the digital world by getting him seduced by a lillymon, then mervamon and beelzemon's relationship.

Obviously each season has its own rules with adventure having reincarnation and tamers just making them be dead forever.

Added to this are how fairly often digimon crush after humans with:

Ranamon>Kiriha

Bastemon>Taiki

Nat-chan>Daisuke

almost any digimon in the story games>your tamer character

Numemons/Sukamon>Mimi

compared to just:

Juri > leomon

So, why if they are genderless do they have these urges?

No, there isn't.
A lesson well taught by portrait of ruin.

>can digimon fuck?
No.
It's never reciprocated for a reason.

Considering it's running on CS's engine, they're probably telling the truth. NO used unity, which runs like crap on the vita.

Are there building sized dragons in portrait of ruin?

Unity runs like crap pretty much everywhere.

After the little joke they pulled last time I ain't believing shit until it's on the shelves.
I also vainly hope it doesn't need 3.61+ because I'm not giving up on my copy of Next Order.

Building sized monsters, yes.

I see them casting magic and shiet tho.
The game looks pretty ugly.

Only one does it.
The other gets an endless aerial uppercut.
I suppose so, but it's fun.
Shit, I have to replay it now

Mimi trainer when?

>a human
Could you be any more terminally dull?
Have it be sistermon blanc and she can evolve into all other womons.

>lewd stat determines evolution
>max lewd evolution is ranamon
You can't break a womon though. It will go along with whatever you decide.

>Mimi
>a human
And before you mention it, I know the analyser says she's a human.

You misunderstand their motivations. You see, human emotions are like steroids and heroin to Digimon, so they instinctively try to bond with humans in order to get that narcotic.

If this ruins your enjoyment of Digimon media, I say to you: you're welcome.

They're data. No reason they can't just modify themselves a vagina or dick.

This. Honestly it's been Digimon's biggest theme. Data getting things from Humans in different ways. The Digivice is just a tool to better harness those emotions and sensations into a tool used to cause evolution. But Digimon even on a passive level can still feed from all of that. Session 1 didn't have a lot of it in earnest, but Session 2 was REALLY big on this key point, including in it's later aspects after the emperor saga. Then Session 3 ( Not being EVA/Lain ) is chock full of wild digimon being effected by humans in all sorts of different ways, and how they react and take into that as well being a total feedback.

bump

Somebody post that image of Victorygreymon from the manga with the colossal bulge

bamp

What happened in the manga? What is the last chapter?

1.- Take random image of Mimi off the internet
2.- Give her some hips
3.- Make her skin oily as possible
4.- Write a short demo
Now you only need to open up a Patreon and disappear off of the face of the earth.

Slow day at work.

There has to be a method for concluding a Digimon story without either separating the human and Digimon partners or having a retarded ending. Right? Right?

Marrying your digimon.

That's more retarded than the 02 epilogue.

That's impossible to accomplish.

No, it really isn't.

Good point, but it's still pretty retarded. Digimon should be soul mates, not sex mates.

It's impossible, digimon are too life-changing.

>a wife is only for sex, not the companionship through life she offers and that you offer to her

You can marry your soul mate user.

>Taichi's soulmate only knows how to go dude food lmao
Heh

You can't marry your digimon.

Says who?

If you could make 1 Human Digi female legal who would it be?

People.

The government.