CASHFLOW GENERAL

Links: richdad.com/classic

What is cashflow?
Cashflow 101, created by Rich Dad Poor Dad author Robert Kiyosaki, is an educational board game aimed at teaching investors concepts of accounting, finance and investing. ... The objective of the game is to “get out of the rat race” by accumulating enough passive income that exceeds your expenses.

Other versions of cashflow:
Cashflow board game
Cashflow the E game 101
Cashflow the E game 202

Alright lets ROLL THE DICE!

Small deal: Stock opportunity.

This stock is really overpriced I will pass.

A tenant damaged my property, lucky I don't own any properties in the game yet.

Great I had a baby.

Start a company part time? No I think I will pass.

I just got downsized!

I just brought new music cds! Woo

Lets donate to charity.

Seems that small business we never started got better, I still don't think it was worth the $5,000 dollars to start.

Another unattractive stock deal, pass.

A plex buyer wants to by my plexes, sadly I don't have any in game to sell.

Forgot pic

Another unattractive stock deal, pass again.

This condo deal doesn't look too shabby.

Another good deal, I think I will take this one too.

No downpayment but this property will be a cash sink for the entire time I hold it. Pass.

Downsized again! Wooo!

Time to go to class, gotta get more skills so they won't lay me off next time.

Lets donate to charity.

Another great deal, gotta scoop this one up.

Its a decent deal but I don't want to take out a loan for it.

Lets donate to charity once more.

Is there an option to just live on the street or in your car and lower those expenses? Or to become anorexic? Or to kill your child in the name of cashflow?

>Is there an option to just live on the street or in your car and lower those expenses?
I wish, but sadly no
>Or to become anorexic?
Nope

>Or to kill your child in the name of cashflow?
Haha it would be better to have no kids. Although no you can't murder your children.

Seems that my limited partnership was sold but I never brought one in this game!

Downsized again!

I don't want your gold.

More charity!

My second limited partnership just got sold, sadly I never got a chance to own one in game!

Another unattractive stock deal.

Two rounds of golf! Woo!

Another baby. Great, I really wish I could murder them in the name of cashflow.

OH BOY! A very attractive stock deal. Its time to load up on as many shares as I can get.

Well I got downsized and I brought 15,000 shares of OK4U stock on margin.

I found another deal, although I don't want to over extend any further.

Its a good deal if you want easy hassle free cashflow but compared to real estate I could do better. Pass for now.

Not the stock deal for me.

If this game was non-PC,
In fact, if this world was more Honest,
Children would be listed as a liability,
At least for 18 years.

They are the fucking ultimate liability.
For every maybe 2 people that are shat out of a vagina that do some good, another 5 or 6 are 'meh' and yet still cause more hassle and stress and bother and time and money than you could imagine, followed by years of disappointment, regret as your average offspring struggles through life, no matter what you do for them.
And that's just the average bell curve of assorted shitpoor plebs and spoilt privilege.

Then there are the 2 or 3 absolutely morons, shitstains, scumbags, complete letdowns, who really fucking stress you out and cost you - in damages, in bail, etc and years of your life imagining a 100 worse things happening.

This deal is the same as this deal Easy hassle free cashflow but if you brought an apartment building you could do better.

What Kiyosaki is trying to teach us is don't have children unless you want to lose money.

Another baby, wonderful!

The sewer line broke in the 8-plex I never brought in the game.

I want more good stock deals.

Sadly I have gone bankrupt, game over. Maybe next time!

Best rollplay ever

Alright time for some cashflow 202!

Alright a stock option deal.

I think I will take the 0.35 put option.

I had some stock when I started out so I sold it for a profit. Purchased at $17, sold at $37

forgot pic