/bdog/ Black Desert Online General

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG by Pearl Abyss. It features action-oriented combat, open world PvP territory control, player housing, unlimited levels, life skills, and more.

>Latest Patch Notes
forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/forum/6-patch-notes/

>Mod Info
undertow.club/threads/black-desert-online-resorepless-nude-mod.9098/

>Guides, guilds, Olvia Channel FAQ, and other info
pastebin.com/tGWk2bru
docs.google.com/document/d/1JnFambQifvui7-V68QMsfuXuhAuu4C0NsVJCxJIv84E

>EnHANCEMENT it's fucking >ENHANCEMENT< Guide
blackdesertfoundry.com/2015/05/19/enchanting-and-sockets-guide/

>NewFAQs
Newfags might be overwhelmed by the information overload at the beginning. Do yourself a favor and "turn off system notifications" in the Settings>Game options. Check everything in that window.
Avoid lag by turning off High End mode in the Settings>Screen tab. Be sure to check "Remove other's effects" and uncheck "Display other's names" for an enjoyable world boss experience.
For everyone's sake, read the links, Google it, and Ctrl+F, BEFORE asking the same stupid question other people previously have in the same thread.
If you don't know if the game is "worth it," ask for a guest pass in the thread.

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hv2jMP_6eYQ
clips.twitch
youtube.com/watch?v=XG1_Qnj-owY
youtube.com/watch?v=3mT1gOEAFI4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

2 Lauren boxes and 1 fine accessory box tonight
Please pray for me

So I bought a T7 for like 40m, but it doesn't have any of the good skills (sprint, IA, drift) and is at lvl 14

Did I fuck up? what should I do with it? I thought it was a good deal since there's never any T7 or T8 on the market, but I'm feeling like the horse is maybe kinda shit.

Holy fucking shit, I always thought the "press escape and view your items on the marketplace" to fix your fps drops was bullshit but it actually works

you could just use it as I assume you don't have any other good ones? level it further and maby sell it again if it's still shit

is Witch really that OP compared to Sorc?

>no yukata edition

dam poor fags

no I don't have anything better, I once saw a T6 with the 3 fast movement skills and two seater for like 70m, but I didn't have that much money in my bank at that time... I imagine it was some sort of pearl trade? no way people just sell those like that right? I haven't been lucky to find one like that ever again, that's why I bought this in a rush and din't really pay attention to the skills like an idiot.

nigga it was confirmed by GMs even that it does work

Yes. Nothing in the game can compete with Witch/Wiz/Zerk.

doesn't awakened DK counter wiz hard?

>leveling weight on a new character

>having to buy inventory slots, max weight and new costumes on a new character

>Leveling weight
>Ever

Nothing can counter wiz? Is dodging attacks, blocking the big AoEs and timing your movement skills to their teleport that hard? And if you are being grab-chained then you should make better crystal decisions.

well, you bought it at level 16, still 14 levels to go.

Look at this dumb retard who doesn't play the game. Going by your logic you don't even need gear, it doesn't work like that

They do? Must be strange how DK's on KR hare struggling vs equally geared Wiz/Witch.

>want to play again after I quit like 1-2 months after release
>log into my level 49 tamer after failing to make a pretty dark knight
>spammed with pop ups
>almost every icon button flashing
>check my mail
>last received is july 4th 2016 and newest came with log-in containing 82kk
>completely forgot how to play this game besides killing mobs
Hm...any hints for a returning player? Looks like I even got a free costume in mail.

how is a DK going to counter a wizard during node war or siege

wizards are still kings of mass pvp

It's just a meme people say. They don't counter Wizards at all.

>I am literally unable to dodge the attacks of a class that have to stand still to attack
>better call it OP to make me feel better

>I am literally unable to dodge the attacks of a class that have to stand still to attack
You mean 90% of the classes in game? Only difference is that wizards attack have 10000% larger attacks than other classes.

Sounds like you know your PettanCo stuff.

awakened DK is like all ranged, and can just flip away really fast

youtube.com/watch?v=hv2jMP_6eYQ

Man, I love these retards who spend all their time afk in heidel and think they know shit

Pleas guys I need a quick rundown.

People left the guild because the guild leader stopped playing and nothing was happening at all. you cant have a guild without and leaders or officers

o look I can also post shit that proves nothing
clips.twitch dot tv/AssiduousAverageMilkOSfrog

DK's aren't close to as strong as Wizard, and not even a fraction as good as they are in mass pvp

What should I with this much?

>posting the strongest fucking wizard in the world vs some random retards that doesn't even show a DK hitting him from fucking 50 meters away.
>the same as duel between similarly geared people showing the actual DK skills having a fucklong range and kiting the god damn wizard to death.

Don't forget dk is getting nerfed in KR. We will most likely get that patch when we get awakened dk as well.

You can get infinite money with that much if you find a night vendor, buy super rare stuff from him, and resell it on the marketplace.

Post gear.

Yeah because clearly every time you fight someone it's on a big ass field where you can freely move around like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=XG1_Qnj-owY
youtube.com/watch?v=3mT1gOEAFI4

literally from forum thread, this shit is normal stuff in mass pvp

I want to make a DK so this character doesn't really matter. It's also a noob char and I am a noob.

I can't carry all that money with me though, besides not really knowing what this entails.

>150ap wiz can 1 combo people with 300dp+
but sure guys, they're not op and because 1 class we don't even have yet has a chance at killing them we should just go with it

Awakened dk counters everyone
It's the 400dp zerk oneshot all over again

b-but they have bad mobility and they have to stand still when they cast spells! Just learn your class

Post a close up of that ugly troll-like tamer

tell me your channel and location so we can hold hands and vomit at each other

>Siege wars is all that matters when defining the value of a class, you siege war all day long, and siege waring is the only goal humans should have in life, if you don't siege war you don't matter, and class balance doesn't matter, and you can dictaminate exactly what the meta is based on how fucking zerg vs zerg plays out.

I still see no DK action in any of those videos, I don't understand what you are trying to prove. We all know Wiz is top dog, we're talking about awakened DK being a threat to Wiz, I don't understand what this videos where people clearly have inferior gear and the stupid OP class also has superior gear stomps on a bunch of noobs proves. There's videos like that even from fucking ninjas stomping people when they're over geared. And again I'm not saying wiz is not OP, I'm saying DK has a toolkit that annoys and fucks up wizards better than most classes, I'm not seeing video proof of that being false in any of the references you people are providing, while I showed a video featuring exactly what I said.

I'd like an arena video of equally geared DK vs Wiz so we can see if fighting without unlimited field changes things drastically, but I haven't found such material yet.

Didn't even remember her being this ugly. I swear they fucked with my face settings, probably some patch with shit up her makeup!

Fuck man, now I lost all motivation. My DK will be just as ugly... I suck at making pretty characters.

wait, how do you know that? were you in my guild?

that is truly an abomination

You should have some value packs in your mailbox which will allow you to change your appearance as many times as you want for 7 days.
Post more ugly tamer

You probably mean the returning adventurer support pack which is pretty loaded. I also got a Tungrade-Earring.

I'll get to making my DK now and post some ss of her then. Will probably turn out like a troll too.

Open up the beauty album, find a suitable preset, change it a bit so you can claim you "worked" on it while it still looks the fucking same as before, be glad you finally got rid of your abomination.
Surely (((they))) changed your face settings just to fuck with you user.

Didn't know about the album, thanks mate.

Figured as much.
Also, there was some kind of chart detailing an exemplary way to improve your gear floating around somewhere. Maybe someone else still got it.

Here are the screenshots. I just choose the generic 2B preset and gave her eyes.

Ok looking, but boring. I'm more interested in the tamer honestly

You are henceforth known as scary-chan

>Ranger
>turns melee when awakened
What in the serious fuck? Who the fuck thought this was a good idea?

I'm so glad I started enhancing instead of just buying all my gear. I've gone up 20 AP/DP in the past week.

wouldn't be so bad if the bow skills weren't that bad damage-wise compared to the awakened skills. we can only hope that the upcoming buffs for pre-awakening are good.

>another GM's advance lucky box
>black stone
hahahahahahahahahah this shit is rigged

I wish I got a blacked stone. Instead I get +2 Attack Speed for two hours when I'm already capped anyway.

Happy Monday! What're your goals for the week /bdog/?

Quick, b-dog!
Maehwa or Dark Knight?

Not killing myself

pumping myself up to get girls

Maehwa

just b urself

Making an ok looking preset
Seriously how the fuck do you even get past a preset, everything I change still feels so similar to its base

Dark Knight!

No reason to play DK until awakening

Do you guys think we'll get Kamasilva this week?

>No reason to play DK until awakening

Literally the most fun and coolest looking class, also the thickest.

It's really fucking boring to play until awakening.

>fun
lol no, it's slow and only uses 4 skills pre-awakening, which is less than most awakened classes
>cool
no, just another generic dark magic spamming class like half the rest of the cast
>thicc
hang yourself fattylover

>it's slow

Stopped reading right there. You're retarded.

>boring
lol wut?

>slow
Someone doesn't know how to combo or animation cancel :^)

How exactly do preorders work? If I preorder a 10m item for some ridiculous amount like 500m, does the seller actually get 500m? Or does he only get 10m+20% or so? And if so, does the rest of my money disappear or do I get it back?

W+F > F isn't fast, and the cooldown is long for mobility skills.
Shift + W, 90 degree camera + A + Shift x2 also isn't fast, and it looks fucking stupid.

I didn't even mean slow in mobility, but even there it is slow. The animations are all slow and lame, even canceling out of them. You edgy shadow retards should all hang yourselves, then maybe we'd get some decent unique classes instead of the same shit over and over in every single game ever. WOW GENERIC SHADOW AOE AMAZING YOU DONT EVEN HAVE TO ANIMATE ANYTHING JUST PUT A DARK POOP CLOUD AROUND YOU AND RETARDS GOBBLE IT UP.

Until awakening it is.

goes to the void. The seller gets something like 1% extra.

holy fuck how butthurt are you right now
did a dk rape you?

>Muh teleport
>Muh dash
Damn good point...it's not like other classes have better versions of the same tools or anything.

>STOP MAKING FUN OF ME WAHHHHHH
holy fuck how butthurt are you right now
did I just rape you??

>better mobility than dk
only musa/maehwa
>better iframes than dk
literally no other class

lmao he just keeps going
where did the dk touch you?

Wow, who said anything about W+F? If you are relying on W+F to get around you are playing DK wrong, lmao.

I use F only if the mobs aren't stacked on top of each other. F or W+F you usually don't need except in specific situations (which rarely crop up anyway).

I don't need teleport when I can just A/D + RMB or shift + A/D to dodge virtually any attack. Oh right and I can block so why dodge?

>better mobility than DK
musa, maehwa, ninja, ranger, tamer
>better iframes
ranger, ninja, sorc

Come on retard, no one thinks your edgy faggot class is any more than bait for edgy waifufags. She's even made redundant in that sense by Sorc. Shouldn't have been added to the game, probably one of the worst additions since awakening.

Thanks for POV shot, I fapped.

Feels good knowing I'll never be this retarded

checked the pastebin for N.A guilds, i see it says "RIP". is this the actual guild name or are there no NA guilds alive? just bought the game and im looking for an at least semi active guild to join.

Brain damage.

>ranger, ninja, sorc
you serious nigga
dk has 5 iframes she can combo spam together to be invincible

:P

If you say so user, what ever makes you feel better about yourself. I've played most of the other classes except for zerk and warrior, and I just click with DK. Stay salty my friend. :^)

those eyes have seen some shit.... shit a loli should never see....

All Veeky Forums guilds are dead, both EU and NA.

/bdog/ is no more

>If you say so user

Brain damage confirmed.

dammit, the post was for 172228128.

this general seems relatively active. is everyone just doing their own thing then?

mostly, yes

DK

>tfw 2 lauren and fine accessory box tonight

Veeky Forums autists just can't keep a guild together