twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hi guys, Michael Chu here. ;)

I got out of gold by solo queuing as Mercy

>completely ruining the thread with the first post

thanks for making a real thread senpai

the tranny with discord is a blight

>Tracer barely on the top 10 only in GM

Feels good being unpopular.

What? You don't want Chu's McNuggies? Lol. Pleb. As if you were a better writer. Fucking racist cishet.

I want to fuck Genji!

I sailed straight out of gold in a single sitting playing Zenyatta in a six-stack where we carefully chose perfect team comp, constantly called out team placements, grouped up every time we lost a team fight, and synchronized our ults together.

It's really that easy folks.

So can we agree with the dumped lines from cancelled Valentines event, the Gency shippers are dead?

gay

I know right? Her ult is pretty powerful if well placed.

I'd like to think someone from the blizz team yelled at Chu for his valentine's bullshit.

>I'd like to think someone from the blizz team yelled at Chu for his valentine's bullshit.

To think they paid the VAs to record all that useless crap, it is a wonder he is still employed.

All of the devs are manchildren, especially Ana waifufag Geoff.

Plan to get out of gold:
-Queue with a couple of friends
-Abuse the fuck out of Soldier, Pharah and Zarya
-Pray I don't get a Junkrat on my team or something
-???
-Profit

Will this work? I got placed at 2080 due to bad luck and I'm already at like 2300.

Reminder that if your most played hero is Genji or Widowmaker you're a tryhard slavblooded piece of shit and don't deserve to live

How do we fix him, /owg/?

>win
>lose 1 gorillion SR
>lose
>lose 1 dongillion SR

make the players who think he's bad play against GM mccrees shitting all over their team

>people are actually struggling to climb out of gold
I just got around playing comp for the first time on season 4, made it to platinum from my placement matches and climbed all the way to grandmaster playing only lucio and junkrat
really makes you think

haha good job man, you should post your competitive profile to shove it in their faces

make it so ult fires even if you dont shoot when time runs out so player gets some value of it instead just doing nothing if dont fire and maybe reset roll when using ult and can use roll while ulting

Stop.

She means you no harm.

Good to know

[vomits externally]

is there anything we can do though?

legit question, is there?

Mercy is for abusing

kek absolutely not
nobody has half a mind enough to call it bullshit at all

*mains junkrat*

But widow is so fun!

fuck off to battlefield or cowadooty then (^:

But if im gone whos gonna hard carry you?

>400 torb games
>65% win rate, my highest
>next are my sym and junkrat
>people would rather i play my 31% accurary/50% win rate soldier

Someone useful

This.

Why tho

Why not just play fuckin Counterstrike or some other generic FPS shit

Why do you have to come to Overwatch and give everyone else cancer

You're a real fucking scumbag you know that

I don't like snipers but Widow is a part of the game and y'all need to stop being scrubs.

I'm Diamond now and got placed low gold, I didn't really belong there to begin with, it was just bad luck with placement matches.

reset roll after getting a kill

>2 to 1 wins vs losses as Symm

>59% win rate

I fucking HATE how draws count against your win percentage.

So you didnt even try to deny that you only get carried in your matches.
Don't worry, i'm WAY MORE than capable of carrying your useless gold ass

Based Bloo
She's (not) alone
Gerard is always in her thoughts
Talon did this to her
One shot
One kill

I love bloo and all, but jesus christ this is so cringy

>Widow is a part of the game

No shit

Thanks for that brilliant input user

"waaaa I hate widow players and want her removed!!!" is no better

But there must be something that can be done to make him easier to play for unskilled players, same goes for Genji and Widowmaker.

Anyone else been on a losing streak since the patch? How bad?

I lost 400 and I'm not even an Ana main.

I didn't exclude myself

quick rundown on this girl?

One of Blizzard's laziest attempts at waifubait

She adds nothing positive to the game though.
Good ones are unfun to play against, bad ones are basically 5v6 matches and she only attracts the worst kind of players (aka literal autistis and sniperkiddies)

She's not lazy at all. Everything about her is carefully designed to appeal to the gook market

this and if you're asking gameplay wise
She's in a complete shit state. you're better off playing Reinhardt.
D.va is literally only a DMbot now which Reinhardt has with his shield for much longer.

t. D.va main

can we just make a stats circlejerk?

shut the fuck up, I'll play my waifu if I want since I paid the same price for the game as everyone else did
I don't give a fuck about your virtual rank points

eepn.news/overwatch/blizzard-confirms-all-d-va-cosplays-are-officially-canon/ nu-blizzard strikes again

I am so fucking tired of this shit company and this shit game.

Are you retarded?

consider picking up a single-player FPS

>Zenyatta
>carefully chosen perfect team comp
choose one

yep, been ~5-6 years since diagnosis now

The real challenge is finding a 6 stack the same rank as you that can actually do shit. I know 2 or 3 other people who I queue with but that's it really.

This is unbelievably dumb, what the fuck?

Tracer is picked much more than she was in Season 3. Check the top 500 DPS players of any region - most of them have her as their most picked.

>What is a dive comp

>31,000 damage done
>30,000 damage was from hitting Orisas shields, Symmetras shields, Rein shields and Winston shields

You know what? Fuck it. Make McCree shoot shields too instead of bullets. Genji? Switch his sword with reins shield. Phara? replace rocket with a hover board made of shields. Everyone gets one.

Canon

ZENYATTA IS LITERALLY A BETTER DPS MCCREE NOW.

With the except to hard countering pharah because of projectile vs. hitscan, there is no reason to play as Mccree when Zenyatta does his job better while also debuffing and healing. Behold the facts:

Left Click

>Peacemaker
- Damage: 20-70
- Fire Rate: 2 rounds per second
- Ammo size: 6
- Falloff: 22 meters

>Orbs:
- Damage: 46-60 (solo or discorded)
- Fire Rate: 2.5 rounds per second
- Ammo size: 20
- Falloff: NONE

Now right click

>Fan the Hammer
- Damage: 20-45
- Spread: 30 degree, random, 5 degree upward recoil
- Ammo size: 6
- Falloff: 22 meters
- Headshot: NOPE

>Orb Volley
- Damage: 46-60 (solo or discorded)
- Spread: NONE
- Ammo size: 5
- Falloff: NONE
- Headshot: YES

Then on top of that you have that Zen can self heal 75% of himself passively, Zen is the only character in the game without footsteps so his flanking is untracable, Zen is the only character with a damage debuff and has an ult that can out-heal everything expect a nanoboosted Rocket Barrage.

Zenyatta does everything Mccree excels at better except for countering pharah (which you can have a soldier do to better effect.

And if you're gonna retort with MUH FLASHBANG as if it is 2016 and that shit matters, consider the following:
youtube.com/watch?v=NaLyO1abZvU [Open]

At all distances, Zenyatta can keep constant pressure on shields laying in his massive 20 orb clip in just 8 seconds to deal 920 damage. And he can also peak and deal a quick 230 burst damage, again, from any distance.

Mccree on the other hand has to worry about falloff and stay within 22 meters to get max output against a shield (dangerous for a DPS with no sustainability or mobility) and can deal 840 damage in 8 seconds with 2 full clips of peacemaker unloaded into a shield.

ZEN >MCCREE

How many times are you going to post this, autist?

That's in GM. Tracer's not seen as often in lower tiers.

But Hitscan > Laser

Your waifu sucks Doimfist's big.giant black shlong every night between missions then let's his homies train her ass up cuz she can't get pregnant and she's into that shit.

The only way she'll even think about letting another white guy fuck her is if he is last and he slurps up the creampie fiom the half dozen black guys that came first.

This is all common knowledge in the assassin underground.

She even killed a white boi because he left a drop and still tried to fuck her.

It's bait, don't reply to it.

QP only here, and I find the matchmaking to be particularly awful since patch.

I want to marry Zarya and have lovey dovey intercourse with her that results in impregnation. Am I a bad person?

Why didn't you instaswitch to Bastion?

git gud

likewise there's no reason you should have zen as your support when lucio and ana exitst

REMEMBER TO STRETCH BEFORE ENGAGING IN RIGOROUS PHYSICAL ACTIVITY

>I paid the same price for the game as everyone else did

That slav argument

Even if this is bait, it would probably get upboat on reddit/official forums.

"Muh Flashbang" is literally one of the main reasons to pick McCree you fucking retard. You can't just say "ignore the most important ability in this hero's kit and he's shit"

WE /CANON/ NOW BOIS

>your spine will never be crushed when she wraps her legs and arms around you so you have to cum inside her

Yo, but what she thinks about omnics?

kek, this. Flashbang is the reason why Cree doesn't get fucked by flankers while Zen does.

Zen is hard countered by flankers. McCree hard counters flankers.

This is b8 for sure, but you're still an idiot

oh jesus christ

Honestly what's wrong with zenough in comp? Most played hero, and I think with so many fucking tanks running around he's pretty great. Not to mention I can lay down some cover fire and spot heal that pharah drifting away

Shit tried it with multiple Omnics all at once and said it was boring. She said they have no souls so it felt like masterbating.

this would actually look okay if someone beheaded her

*picks genji on hanamura*

Guys how do i get good at tracking?
My flicks are fairly decent(which i only noticed after playing mccree for the first time in like 5 months) cus i mainly play roadhog and played a lot of hanzo last season, but every time i play soldier i can tell i'm shit, also i wanna play tracer but i'm shit as well.
ANy tips?

>Messing around in QP with Zen
>Get 5 golds
>My card is "23 offensive assists"

Are you joking? Zen players are cucked as hell