>Rules
You can't speedrun indie games.
You can't speedrun party games.
You can't speedrun fan games.
You can't speedrun sports games.
You can't speedrun fighting games.
You can't speedrun racing games.
You can't speedrun mobile games.
You can't speedrun turn-based role-playing games.
You can't speedrun sandbox games.
You can't speedrun real-time strategy games.

You can speedrun first-person shooters.
You can speedrun platforming games.
You can speedrun action role-playing games.
You can speedrun action-adventure games.
You can speedrun Christian games.

Other urls found in this thread:

myrtv.github.io/
twitter.com/srlMikl/status/846871045088968704
twitter.com/ClarisRobyn/status/846900231341916160
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

myrtv.github.io/

Could this be considered a resource?
Considering it's boasted up with a good portion of GDQs on infinite repeat.

Pretty comf. Could give us something to talk about and keep the thread alive. Nah.

srg never dies

I feel like I have a special connection with /srg/.

>krystals irl friend dies
>mutual friend asks if hes going to be in town for the funeral
>goes on insane rant about pissing on his gravestone because jadin has brain cancer

krystal will never not be a shitty person, video games or real life

flippy_o should have kept running mario kart 64 instead of super mario 64

maybe he would be a cool and popular guy like abney if he had

Weekly reminder that if you get your run into SGDQ you may qualify for a special financial reimbursement of up to $500.

>he's still into speedrunning
user, it will never be 2013 again

did he submit all melons again? did he get rejected again?

dan is our man

that's not plum who actually got the run in

On Memorial Day Weekend in 1991, the Hell's Angels came to Pismo Beach. It had been planned weeks in advance, and the police knew about it and promised the public there would be no difficulties, that the H.A.'s patrolled/policed themselves. The second day they were there, a man with a metal rod in his hand stood in the middle of an area near the parking lot and held the rod above his head. With his other hand, he turned a cylinder forming the top half of the rod clockwise, and the weather started to change. It had been a sunny day up to that point, but swirling clouds started to form directly above his head. He was controlling the weather! After this event I came to find out from other witnesses that he was actually creating an artificial tornado electromagnetically.

I tried to turn the upper portion of the rod counter-clockwise to reverse the process, but he turned it back the other way, and a competition started. His strength against mine. I was a 20 year old kid, weak and skinny, while he was easily in his 40's with 19 inch arms. The weather was progressively getting worse, and even most of the Hell's Angels had left the area when they saw what he was doing.

I made small talk with the time traveler, and he said something about me not knowing who he really was. I shouted "Shazam!" and transformed into Black Adam, and I turned the weather device off and the weather returned to normal, and I took the weather rod from him and kicked him in the gut and sent him about 30 feet away. I gave the weather device to a cop who happened to be nearby, and told him to give it to the C.I.A.

A Hell's Angel from El Centro, California that I had made friends with earlier got mad at me for giving the weather rod to the cop, he thought I should've given it to the Hell's Angels. Serg, did I make the right decision?

Any tips for dot skip unbuffered? I can do it every time pause buffered but that's slow. Is it really just holding left and then quickly hold up+b when link yells. I always void out.

Let it fucking die.

why didn't you sage?

Why would you post this?

The God Gamer Stigma

why didn't you sage?

The Why Didn't You Sage Stigma

Is Narco our boi now?

Why does our queen only have 106 concurrent viewers? ay lmao

why didn't you sage?

The TP Mafia Stigma

What is this twilight princess mafia thing? Is Cosmo on drugs again?

again?

The TP community are the successors of the Mumble Crew and run this shit

flippy_o is a delusional retard.

thanks for the late response!

>[23:49:23] claiming i, someone who loves dogs more than humans, and lost all 5 of mine............

sign of an insane person and I'm just on the second line of the rant.

this is a message from the TP mafia
this thread is now OUR property, and you will NOT make a new one after this one dies before 50 posts, capiche?

-THA TP MAFIA

what's the Toilet Paper Mafia and who's all in it? and how do I join?

This thread WILL live to 50 posts!!

*farts* -autistic shrieking-

If you have to ask, you don't have what it takes.

2 ply playa

is iateyourpie, our boy, still considered a speedrunner

yes

what a nutter. at least all those years of logging literally every chatroom "she" could get her hands on were useful for something.

what surgery is he talking about? does the penis come off now?

grindxm0nkey

*recoils*
*is injured*
*suddenly shrinks back*
I've been found out!

[distant bird laughter heard high above it all]

buttxhurt

I've found a way to get out of the plateau in BOTW without doing the obligatory bomb/stasis/freeze shrines that also doesn't auto-kill you during the calamity ganon fight.

How do I ensure the trick is named after me for the next 20 years?

Get wr and post it on reddit with commentary and the trick's name in the title

get wr and upload it unlisted to youtube
when someone comes close to your time or finds the same trick, share the video and say that all wrs of the last x months/years are not really wrs

ask narcissa

SERG died.. and it wasn't even NEGA who killed it..

why did you delete?

Ok so what's the rundown on why NASA isn't using stream.me? I heard they offered to pay all of the hotel cost for the stream without having to pay anything back if they only streamed it on stream.me. Is that true? If so, when were they going to tell people that the event is going to be on stream.me?

>they offered to pay all of the hotel cost for the stream without having to pay anything back if they only streamed it on stream.me
This whole thing seems shady as fuck, and the fact that Cyberdemon is shilling for it makes it even shadier.

Vee is making fun of us again...

That website had goals for viewership and wanted exclusive rights. But besides that, no one would watch if it were on stream.me

TRIPS CONFIRMS IT

why did you delete?

tattlextale

why did you delete?

why did you delete?

Why DIDN'T you delete?

Remember, all you have to do is stop posting. Then, when serg dies for good, YOU can claim that you had a part in letting it finally rest.

why did you delete?

Someone needs to make this with a legend that describes all of them.

>no god gamer

It's a meaningless meme mate, don't take it too seriously.

You can't speedrun memes.

no one will watch it on twitch when it gets banned

A stupid fucking grind monkey with a bird laugh and banshee screech creating a marxist utopia in minecraft while bonobo howling and mashing the reset button

im subtracting all the deleted posts, which is 15, so we're at 48 still

-THA TP MAFIA

Someone post the "Squid, the piece of shit" image please.

why didn't you sage?

You cannot silence the truth.

>any truth in serg
'13 is long gone kid

>the truth
this place has been nothing but meaningless cancer for years

seems to have passed over 50 posts this time
congratulations SERG, but i bet you cant make it to 100

PEACE OUT!

-THA TP MAFIA

/srg/ is the last bastion of free speedrunning discussion. There is no other place with this level of freedom and anonymity. Besides, you sound like butthurt oldbois, mad that the threads no longer care about you.

if you were truly any kind of mafia you would have killed it already

if you honestly see any point of these threads you are fucking retarded

There is no speedrunning discussion in these friends, newbab. It's cancer, through and through. Yes, that means your posts are meaningless shit. You can't convince anyone otherwise.

Why does Squid act like a drooling, flailing down's syndrome retard all day every day?

I feel powerful posting in this place that so many people are so desperate to see disappear.

please stop posting about squid literally no one else gives a shit about your obsession

>not even the full pasta
just end it newbab
give sig the diaper

twitter.com/srlMikl/status/846871045088968704

Venick thought he was hot shit when he was the only one doing BotW runs, now he is like 9th.

imagine being proud you're a mod for the leaderboards of a D-grade speedgame

imagine being proud you're mod for the leaderboards of a game you don't even speedrun

>twitter.com/ClarisRobyn/status/846900231341916160

imagine being in a tranny's shadow

imagine being a shadow

imagine being

imagine being cosmo's shadow

>highlighted it on her own channel
>feigns indignation when someone uploads it to youtube
attention whores