READ

PIC

RELATED

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

New expansion "Tempest of the Gods":
shadowverse.com/cardpack/tempestofthegods/

Current revealed cards:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=384699390

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor:
mediafire.com/file/016ysnkhenaxkud/sv uncensor 1.4.61.zip

All-in-one Android undub and uncensor:
mediafire.com/file/g3wprejd9foygnr/v1461 Folders a and v.zip

Tools for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/
sv.bagoum.com

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Doll Thread

I want to sniff Princess Vanguard's butt

Dimensional Shift was a mistake

>Once it's there, it's there

>3 expansion later
>People still complain about dshift

shouldnt have nerfed piercing rune

Thanks man, my dshift kinda bricked but then you went ahead and played a turn 9 do nothing.

I'm tired of geting bullied here just beause I'm using Sword (honest) craft.

No matter, I won't hear you burgers say anything about us next expac because you all will be complaining about Dragon and Blood anyway.

it's because they don't play it, roach is just as bad but people like playing forest.

It's almost as if they didn't print any good answers to dshift for 3 whole expansions.

>speeds up dshift's timeline

Only problem was that it wasn't enough

It's still in the game and causing as many coin flip matchups as ever, of course people would complain.

Is this you, Mr. Redditor?

>No counter printed to it yet
>It has even more removal
>It's still ruining the game with coinflip matches that are decided on queue
Gee I wonder why.

Who else would make an early thread just to bitch about something everybody who wasn't a shitposter or a retard already knew?

I'll always complain about your cancerous deck as long as Cygames refuse to nerf it.

How is dshift a coinflip? The deck is so dominant all game that it has an absurdly high winrate. Thats not a coinflip.

Durandal seems to softcounter it.

only actual shitters complain about it. have you ever met a good player who complains about a 45% win rate deck?

>Roach is just as bad

Is this what people who exclusively play d-shit tell themselves?

There is literally zero enjoyment in playing against rune. Every single one of its deck archetypes is cancer. Even when you win you're still mad because you were forced to play a match against a runefaggot.

Enjoy triple Kel to face, Elana has way to murder you :^)

>petrify

Just play multiple followers bro

>Are you playing aggro?
You can win.
>Are you NOT playing aggro?
You lose.

That's the coinflip.

Can't give Sun to Aegis, huh? Expected, but would have been fun.

(Also, I suppose Aegis Haven will run Odin anyway so Durandal won't be an issue.)

I will never understand this.

What makes playing against any rune deck worse than playing against Sword for instance? I feel much more in control of the game when I play against Rune because it just feels easier to predict what cards they have and what they might do next.

Against sword it's just "does he have storm this tur--- yes he does" over and over again until it's the usual "does he have the 3rd Albe-- yes he does FUCK YOU AND FUCK THIS GAME".

Is this why so many people concede against me before they even finish their turn 1?

I'm new and ghe first deck I built was dshift because it seemed like the deck I'd enjoy the most.

Didn't think it would be this hated but I guess control players are always hated in every card game......

>amulets countering rune

Not to mention that Levi given a dshift and evo is 7 damage. A evo'd blademage is 8 damage given an evo.

>I'm famous!

How dare you post in our bastion of purity and intelligence

If Kelana can be consistent on T8, I'll play it just for the sheer pleasure of raping dhsit as Haven.

>Didn't think it would be this hated but I guess control players are always hated in every card game......
This is some pretty elaborate bait user :^)

On the offchance that you're actually not just baiting but also new, Dshift generally shits on any and all control decks above everything else, and thus what you just said is likely to make people mad again.

It still beats the shit out of aggro with even a DECENT draw. Sometimes it can beat aggro even with its BAD draws.

I'll be packing pixie mischief and homecoming then!

i want more cool leaders like Garuda

Oh no, a deck with a wincon is beating decks whos wincon is stalling till turn 18!!!! How terrible for the game!

>absurdly high winrate
Is this what people that have never played DS before think? I guess all the people on shadowlog are just lying about their losses and wins too so Cygames doesn't nerf it.

Luna in a bikini!

Sorry, that follower is there and won't move

Isnt dshift also a control deck but just also has a unique wincon that invalidates other control strategies?

Which is why I said CAN. D.Shift doesn't lose to aggro even remotely as hard as control loses to D.Shift. It USED to lose to aggro automatically the same way to wins against control. But, they printed Levi, Ice Form, Piercing, and Blade Mage, and all that shit went out of the window. Only decks that can refill the field as fast as it's removed, or ones that do constant damage from hand can beat D.Shift. The deck is like 1 good defensive card away from tier 0 status.

Most multiple followers still die to cantrips or old as dirt XDDD and then he's charged up enough to outvalue you every turn until you die.

Combo-control, the most cancerous hybrid

Filthy Dumb knife ear scum, which part of cant be affected by card you dont understand

I'm going to need some source on your picture, my interests are purely academic, of course.

The point was that by putting it
>Didn't think it would be this hated but I guess control players are always hated in every card game......
You're missing the part where the people who shit on Dshift ARE control players themselves. Aggro loves Dshift because it's free wins for them.

Fuck off Swordshitter.

i don't much play dshift, i'm a controlcuck who mostly plays haven and blood.

i will play against dshift over forest any day of the week. wolfbolt is literally the same shit, the only difference is you can get roached down before they finish their "combo" and you have to aggressively clear their board most of your turns to prevent soccer mom from becoming too valuable and to prevent the chip so you don't get killed on turn 6 or 7.

dshift is just rushing their face and hoping they don't have answers, it's much more enjoyable and relaxing than having to play around roach, wolf, and soccer mom all at once.

Control decks win by being inevitable. Combo decks have control elements too, otherwise they can't survive to play their combo.

Sword has to answer to wards. Healing diminishes their aggression. If their smorcing wins a match because I didn't draw the right cards and they did. So be it, my opponent is allowed to win.

Dshift on the other hand is not like that. It's more of "Did I queue with the right deck? No? Guess I'll get fucked then"

My favorite deck in Modern(MtG) was Splinter Twin(Scapeshift close 2nd), and Miracles in Legacy(not really combo-control, kinda close), so sounds perfect for me. I'm glad I built a deck that I'm going to enjoy forever with the dust I was able to get from my starter pack stuff.

You're either a DShitter yourself or an aggro player, so I'll to keep it simple for you. DShift is a problem for every deck that wants to go past turn 7.

welp, i got memed

All of that was obvious from the start.

>Splinter Twin
mah nigga

as a side note my favorite commander deck is Arcuum Dagsson.

The fact you can't do anything during someone else's turn is what makes DShift annoying. Pic related had to be rotated out of standard because of the ridiculously uninteractive matches it caused.

too bad I found it on /svg/ from random shitposter

They don't have to answer shit. You've already practically lost the match if they drop a turn 1 quickblader and you can't remove it on turn 1 or at latest turn 2.

It's unbelievably frustrating to play against because you know that you will likely have lost if you so much as take over 5 damage before turn 9.

Maybe it's because I play dragon but I'd rather play against Dshift than Sword any day. By ramping well and getting lucky, or managing to hide behind two wards, I can actually win and the entire game is rather relaxing. Against Sword every game is a fucking slugfest where you just keep hoping he doesn't Tsubaki the one +5 attack follower you dared to drop. If he does? You're dead unless you Bahamut. And then that gets Tsubaki'd too LOL ALBERT XD

>They don't have to answer shit. You've already practically lost the match if they drop a turn 1 quickblader and you can't remove it on turn 1 or at latest turn 2.

are you that guy who back in january whined how op and overstatted and free win is yurius

What's your favorite new card art? Pic related.

You have to be seriously retarded to not be able to predict what sword can do. They have only so many storm options at each PP value and they usually play everything on curve to get maximum value.

You can not know if some rune faggot is going 2nd and has 3 levi in the top 10 cards of his deck, what kind of removal he has in hand since the deck runs so much.

You are forced to spam cards on the field and go, jeeze hope they can't remove this. It's incredibly boring matchup where you just spam their face with attacks and rush them down before they can play d-shift.

Yeah you already stated the problem. You can play around those cards. I don't care if people like you want to complain about the game requiring you to think in certain matchups, I don't want to play against a deck that actually has no counter for their wincondition on then "lol hope they bricked". Because with certain decks it doesn't even come down to personal skill it comes down to "Did I draw the right minions to storm my opponents face down before turn 8?" "Oh man hope he doesn't have all the right removals and spellboost to deal with these cards I'm playing"

i dont understand why would ramp dont play griffon knights and expect to not die, its literally the best 3 drop in the game

No. I will be homecoming. As in to the players house.

No, I'm not. None of the decks I play fare poorly against unga so I'm good, thanks.

liquified basically all the free shit they gave me to put this together and it seems pretty good.
Is there anything what can make it better?

>having some ways to play around and interact is worse than games being decided by how much storm followers and burn you got in the deck
>i don't want to think, thats why dshift better
amazing. just sword bro

How do you pronounce it?

Let me rephrase: I know exactly what they play but unless I draw practically perfectly I can't do anything about it. There's nothing interesting in those games. I already know I've lost by like turn 4 unless I managed to answer every one of their early minions with shit like Unica.

It's not so much about not being able to predict it as it is about knowing exactly what is going to happen but being unable to do anything about it because all of their damage is from hand. No amount of wards ends up being enough.

will tog come right as the 29th hits in jp time?

I'll come right as I'm hit on the 29th

Unf

Standard golds and legends just needs to fucking rotate out. Fuck the Forest/Rune/Sword standard cancer. Every other class got absolute fucking garbage that stopped being relevant by the end of fucking standard, yet, here we are, 3 fucking expansions later still complaining about the lack of counters for Roach, D.Shift, and Alwida/storm in general.

Oh man I forgot Murricans probably say SEIHA lmao or something

So cannon won't even notice Aegis and it will hit another follower or go face?

>early game craft versus craft that gives up early game to make a comeback

Yea, that might have something to do with it.

Sure the fact that sword builds get to scale lategame with enhance effects and still be aggro is silly but that's what Daria does, except moreso. Dragon is actually getting good anti-aggro tools with the 2/5 ward and a ramping+healing card with a body. I can't speak for how good they are, but their use is applicable to other matchups besides aggro while being good against aggro.

Only Csword is getting something that might work against dshift MAYBE.

This right here.

I mainly play Swordcraft, but I love effects like this. Probably gonna construct a Sacred Sun deck solely because of this card.

Satan so you don't lose in control mirrors. You should probably put in Hungering Horde too.

i can play fantastically and make all the right decisions but the game against forest will either be decided on turn 3 by ancient elf or turn 9 with silver bolts most of the time when i'm playing a control deck.

the onus isn't on me to play well, it's on the forest player not to throw the match.

I can't tell if she's sad or smug.

Nothing will make it better, it's only playable up to mid A1 or A2. Once you stop encoutering exclusively aggro decks, the deck will struggle maintaining 40% winrate. Just wait til the expansion, so you can play Mask and Blood Moon, which actually make the deck playable against anything that isn't pure aggro.

sah hah qwheel

Why not both?

This isn't HS, fuck off. The only rotations that the game will ever have are arena-only.

>airship in the background
OH SHIT

So can I have a rundown on why Aegis is supposedly a shit card?

Is it because Sun Satan already sees very little play and it's effectively the same shit with a new wincon? What does it lose against? Sword? Unga?

Hard to choose. Eachtar's dapper. Roland's a cutie. Blood moon has a big impact. Mist shaman's an androgynous cutie.

If I had to pick one, Candelabra I guess.

Hello please assistance.
Thank you.

If you play Seraph with Candelabra up, will it instantly pop?

>the most merciful angel being tasked to pass judgement

Sad, obviously.

>HS invented rotating sets

It hits Aeigis and does nothing.

What are the best Dragoncraft decks I can make? I have 60k dust

Does Urd reactivate fanfares? There's your answer. On play effects occur only when played from hand.

>candelabra

One time only. Just like how multiple Priest Sage won't trigger Seraph more than once per turn.

The first time yes. I'm really irked it wont work with manifestation of faith though I can understand since they want to control and future-proof the veteran tamer/soul collectors they use to make shit more viable.

Why would you even consider making an old/current meta deck now when the expansion is right around the corner?

I get you have a lot of dust but that's still retarded. Just netdeck whatever after the expansion meta is figured out.

I also can't wrap my head around the fact that you supposedly have 60k dust but don't know the core of SahaLuci.

It'll lose to the same decks Elana and Guardian Sun already lose to. It basically does nothing to help their shit matchups but at least Aegis is more consistent than Satan.

o-oh...

I wonder if it'll make Soul Collector playable.

Does this not work anymore? I just need a daily private concede.

None, they all suck right now. Just wait for ToG.

>decided on turn 3 by ancient elf

This a forest thing, nothing to do with roaches or whatever build you're playing and their playing. It's not right, but at least you can input how big AE gets in most cases.

>turn 9 silver bolts

yea, okay that part is true. I can say that as someone who's piloted wolfbolt. Bolt is pretty hard to come back from unless you spam healing like sun haven and cblood. If dshift went off on turn 8-9 with average luck then it'd be "fine". That's not what's happening right now though, it's turn 7 shifts and sometimes turn 6 with a great curve.

Doesn't affect it

I found this old image in the archives. According to user, it's about having rotating sets for tournaments.