/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #1352

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Schedule for March:
3/1 - 3/11 - What Makes the Sky Blue
3/11 - 3/17 - Xeno Vohu Manah Clash
3/18 - 3/25 - Guild War (Wind)
3/26 - 3/31 - L.E.T.S. H.A.N.G. (Rerun and Renew)
*3/28? - LegFest?

>Schedule for April:
4/1 - 4/9 - Table for Six (Welfare Fire Sutera)
4/10-4/? - Celestial Event (Rise of the Beast)
4/? - 4/? - Guild War (Fire)

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

hsimyu.net/motocal/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Farrah's sweaty feet!

>gitards

>grankeks

First for awoo

WHERE IS MY 10 ROLL

Rerun when

>Using male characters

Hello!

>using female characters

>no answer in the last thread despite smug fate/cancer reaction images
I also want to know what to replace in this pool with a gab wand. My pool is near identical and I wanna know if it's even worth farming for >a fucking stick.

Did you change opponent's element to Fire? Did you select the SSR version of wand instead of SR?

Why do you use Aaron then?

Are you lewding the Farrah?
Don't lewd the Farrah

>using characters other than mc

Delet

It's inputted in a fucking calculator. Try it out?

IMAJIN

Yes and Yes.

>people still using the shit calculator instead of the two good text ones
Why

They're all shit desu

Dagger
>a fucking stick
It's a stick that's 20% atk/ damage cap on a different multiplier + majesty

me on the right

>typing all that shit in

Tell me what I'm doing wrong then because that's a fuckload of damage lost on element.

You would only get DLF anyway.

Try to kill the fenrir bow instead of a dagger

The calculator doesn't factor it in. It's easy to figure that out if you just change the skill effect. You can probably just multiply the final number by 1.2.

>Siete: Well I guess I'll leave it at that then. Ah but before I leave please consider going to get some food with me. I know you've been sad lately and I want to help
>Nio:....Alright
>Siete: Oh! That really makes me happy! Alright after everything gets cleaned up then let's go
>Siete: Don't think you're all alone alright? Alright till we meet again~ later
>Nio: Alright. Later
>Okto: ......
>Nio: ......
>Okto: It would seem you have buried your consciousness in the pursuit of power
>Nio: .....
>Okto: In order to catch a tiger one must conceal their feelings until the moment of striking. It is a way of life
>Nio: ......
>Okto: I shall take it upon myself to check your condition. Show me!
>Nio: ...very well
>Okto: Nio. You have shown me that even despite being under the tigers thumb you retain your sense of self. Absolutely splendid!
>Nio:.....
>Okto: The same as always. I suppose you plan to return to Uno after you finish? I suppose that is only natural
>Nio: I'm sorry but...you're kind of scaring me
>Okto: Hm. Yes I suppose that is true. To many women and children my appearence frighten them. I may have overdid it a bit in perfecting my art for the katana
>Nio: But still....thank you Okto
>Okto: There is no need to thank me. This was just another day of mine traveling throughout battlefields. Perhaps one day our fates shall cross again...surely. Sayonara
>Nio: So you are the final one. Esser
>Esser: I had hoped you wouldn't get this far
>Nio: Yes. It is all thanks to the guidance of Captain and the other Juutenshu
>Esser: I too wish to do what I can to help. Earlier your song calmed the children of stardust town. It's all thanks to you that the smile can continue smiling like this through such hard times. They told me they want you to come see them again
>Nio: ...Yeah
>Esser: I'm sure my brother felt the same way. That's why we'll do what we can to help you.
>Esser: Now. Come at me with full force. You've come this far so I'm sure you'll be fine

Fucking delet or box gets it

use better calculator, that one has lots of missing or not functioning skills

What is this 10 roll meme?

New player here. Are the guides in the OP up to date or should I be going somewhere else?

That was the first thing I tried and it turned out just as shit.

Seems like a hell of an oversight of the creator not to factor in the wand's skill but I'll take your word on it and farm the stick then.

I want a Gran x Cog x Charlotta lovey dovey doujin involving lots of kisses and hugs.

Which one?

You're using a bad damage calculator.

People that forgot doing their rigged SSR beginner's 10 roll can now do it.

Seraphic multiplier isn't present in that calculator yet.
It probably takes a lot more effort to code it in than just putting up new weapons as they come out

I can't read nip you fucker

I like hsimyu.net/motocal for functionality though I cant vouch for correctness. It atleast has seraph weapons correctly modeled.

You would think that someone who used to be very frail would abstain from smoking.

>Kirin will no longer give crystals

I don't get the appeal of this insane faggot, other than "become le little girl" shitty /a/ memes.

Box is too unsexy

Do you guys prefer cutesy Cog or "real" Cog ?

it's in english too

hsimyu.net/motocal/

From what I see there, the difference in damage is absolutely negligible but you get a bit more HP and a higher damage cap. Doesn't seem worth it to drop a SK15 dagger for a stick that requires baha amounts of fodder to skill up. I'll wait for the HL upgrade.

problem of motocal is it UI
I can't figure shit in first glance so I did not use it

Help, how the fuck do I get the medallions to drop?

I prefer mama cog.

Someone post the mama cog comic.

And I suddenly go from having to farm, literally, over half a million pendants to reach my goal to farming maybe 100k.

I hope some crazed Jap cuts KMR's throat in the street.

My Proto-Bahamut disagrees.

Let's meme this up.
Though I don't know what am I doing.

He's like alpha male of kawaii shit. I just love that aura of complete smugness she has

"Real"

>Esser: Hah...There's nothing to worry about
>Nio: Yes....it would seem like my senses are back to normal
>Esser: I see. That's good.
>Nio: By the way your brother...found out about the plan
>Esser: Ah. Yeah...but he's a good kid at heart. But he does have a bad habit at things
>Nio: I doubt it was intentional but his noises were frightening me. Does he need help?
>Esser: I'm sure he does but....I doubt he really wants it. He'll truly get mad if you try that
>Nio: Then I'll refrain from doing that to him
I missed that there was a part 1 by the time I started but I'll do that one after I get back from work

he literally dies in his level 80 fate episode silly

you enter all the shit on left and on the right it shows best setup for the weapons you have entered. Put in 0 to 9 daggers, 0 to 1 gab wand, 0 t 1 genbu axe etc and then it finds the best combinations of those.

Boy I have no goddamn idea how to use this

>Perhaps one day our fates shall cross again...surely. Sayonara
Huh?

do EX solo quest. I get ~11 per clear

>started playing late Jan
>Just need a couple hundred more orbs and few dozen rainbow crystals
>Will have first GW character as soon as I get 4 bows from next GW.

Any other newshitters close?

He's saying they'll meet again

Cute is better.

huh?!

Fuck

gap moe prehaps?

They're on the same ship for fuck sake

Thanks
No thanks

Is Nio possessed by her weapon?

DA9B7A98
Baha

You can rename the weapons in english ya know...

What's included in that newbie 10roll again?

>77793 -> 87260 (12%)
>"negligible"
I'm not sure how the skillups work in this case, but even in the worst case scenario where it starts at 11% separate multiplier and 1% attack/HP you'll have a passable weapon you can replace a dagger with for no loss and just gradually skill it up for extra gains whenever you can.

Grandcypher is a mystery

Shit.
It's 4 daggers, 2 macula fist, 1 jk sword, 1 gab wand, 1 baha though + mainhand dagger

For now for context is instead of her being possessed like Esser it seems Nio is using the harps power to heal her hearing (and other senses) but before it works she needs to defeat the others and grow stronger. After beating Esser she reached her zenith so her hearing and such were restored

DLF, Grey, Carm, Charlotta, Nene, Zeta.

Uriel - B2451FDC
Take your time, no need to leech

The odd thing about Cog is that he is a dangerous and somewhat insane person, you free him from his eternal prison and he's all like "Thank guys, thats really nice of you, now I'm going to FEED YOU FAGGOTS TO MY FUCKING PET SNAKE" but supposedly his alchemy is all about healing and life and shit, in game healer too, which does not align with his smug personality at all.
I really like smug Cog though, would totally lead him on a journey of accepting his womanhood like that one doujin

>yfw climax

Siete is such a nice big bro

Who the fuck needs unknowns, right?

Man fuck calculators.

Almost there. 50 rainbow prisms, 10 low orbs and 4 gold nuggets. I got the swords from GW last week but still need to skill lv it to 10

How did Cog take on multiple Astrals with healing magic?

Nope. It seems like it's a harmless agreement between the soul of her weapon and herself

>I doubt it was intentional but his noises were frightening me. Does he need help?
kek

It's 3* unk sword, wait till water gets massive 4* ones.

Whoops wrong part

Oh wait, that was the GW harp. I changed it to water in the left column but it still says light there.

It's creation alchemy, which is supposed to have a lot more use than just healing, but there's no really good way to represent that ingame so they just made cog a healer.