a9lh + CFW: 3ds.guide/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Wii: sites.google.com/site/completesg/hacking-guide
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp

-RECENT NEWS-
Last edited: Mar 27

>3DS
-11.3 patched downgrading. 3dbrew.org/wiki/11.3.0-36
-rxTools doesn't support the latest system version. Luma + a9lh is the recommended setup.
-hblauncher_loader 1.3 and new *hax 2.9a payloads fix Homebrew Launcher for 11.3. github.com/yellows8/hblauncher_loader/releases/tag/v1.3
-If you were using a public LocalFriendCodeSeed_B that got banned, check pastebin.com/Bg7n8mNr

>Switch
-A userland webkit exploit has been released. No homebrew software has been developed for it at the moment. Don't expect piracy any time soon.

>Vita
-Activation without PSN access now possible. wololo.net/2017/02/10/epsp-bubble-installer-2-0-activation-without-psn-psvita/
-Vitashell 1.60 now live, added USB mass storage support
-New taiHEN release brings PSN spoofing back. This is going to get patched soon. henkaku.xyz/changes/

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/open?id=0B2se9LM8nh9kclRFUThFZnFDLTg
twitter.com/frwololo/status/846897267655135236
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>-RECENT NEWS-
>Last edited: Mar 27

he wanted to do that since like 2 threads ago

is there a compatibility list for pcsxrearmed on the vita? I'd like to try FF7 and Castlevania SotN but I'm not sure if it's running okay. I tried MGS and Spyro and they felt a bit sluggish

If you don't mean the formatting, what's wrong with that?

on the next one, change the Vita Shell to 1.61 and note that USB loading is for PSTV only since that gets asked way too much

How do you run games after you get Haxchi? Do you just use loadiine, and have the games in the install folder? Thanks.

It's been discussed for like 2 threads, where have you been?

This WiiU download link is broken.
drive.google.com/open?id=0B2se9LM8nh9kclRFUThFZnFDLTg

It's a good change, what are you, autistic?

A few people's autism about it doesn't change that it's a good idea.

Yeah, the WiiU pastebin is shit, but we have nothing else so we just left it there.

What's wrong with the formatting?

Any date format that isn't ISO 8601 is shit.

Last time I was here it was lasted edited March 25th, what's new?

Vita got it's shit together temporarily.

If I install a Wii game to The system storage on wii u will it work, or will I need a seperate HDD? [Wii u usb helper].

Sorry for my stupidity.

read

Totally depends how much space you have left.

no

Persona 5 torrent where?

Almost full, I haven't installed any games to my 32GB.

Torrent for what? We don't have ps4 backups yet and ps3 piracy is more dead than these threads in between 3ds releases

Take a guess what you need to do then.

11.3 hackable when? Never never? ;_;

Fear not, young one! You still have access to the glorious world of Kickass Homebrew! :)

People said 11.2 would never be hacked, so don't lose hope.

Nobody needs it

>-SAFE FIRMWARES-
>3DS: 10.3

Those were the days.

no one said that

>tfw been here since the 4.5 days
Kids don't know how good you've got it.

Can I softhack my 3DS to play all the old 2D Zeldas for free without cfw?

There's some kickass emulators out there. Performance may vary as you don't get the full 3DS power CFW allows.

>ps3 piracy is dead
Is it? I thought we just didn't have that many noteworthy games lately

Can't pirate if there ain't no games. Though Persona 5 and MGO2 returning will probably spark things up in this thread soon.

Is Persona out on PS3 yet? Leak when?

Objectively wrong.

Mom & pop stores have been selling copies early for like the past week now. Nobody has uploaded it yet though and this makes me sad.

Is the only PS4 difference 1080p 60fps?

Pretty much. It was originally designed as a PS3 game.

I think PS4 has larger install size and slightly less loading times too

There's no free way to downgrade/pirate on ps3.

do I copy this 3ds folder from the a9lh 7z?

guide told me to copy the contents of safeA9LHInstaller .7z to the root of SD card

there is already a 3ds folder in my SD card so wont this tell me to replace?

There was a free way for everyone that didn't stupidly upgrade past 3.55.

Hell, I got into it back when you needed a dongle to do it and patiently waited while the scene went into hibernation for like a year, don't regret it.

heres a picture

Followed instructions exactly on updating a9hl, after updating with the payload my n3ds. Pressing the power turns the light on for a second, but no boot. Bricked? Anything I can do?

stop trying to hack a console if you don't even know how copying files works

So what are the pro cons of safehax vs fasthax?

What is the time it take and success rate for safehax? What about fasthax?

Also, if I buy a japanese 3ds since they are $50 cheaper than price scalped american ones, will luma a9lh let me play american games as if the 3ds was bought here? Any extra steps or risks or something with modding a japanese 3ds over an american one?

well i coppied the contents of the .7z 3ds folder and all and it seems to have worked without asking me to replace the already existing 3ds folder and instead put the contents of the .7z 3ds folder inside my homebrew starter 3ds folder

please help, I'm panicking here

Is the memory card plugged in? All the way properly?

Yes, shouldn't it be able to boot without it inserted anyway? can't even get to sysnand.

If I fart on my own finger will it smell?

what firmware are you on?

try it without the SD card inserted

Nope still smells

thinking about buying a ps3 or a ps4 for persona 5

if i get a 3.55 ps3 will i be able to put cfw on it?

I have a 3ds xl with a messed up body, and I want to buy a replacement red shell from china for $5.

How hard is it to replace the shell?

If its 3.55 then yes, and its really easy and take a few minutes.

Though putting games on it, downloading them, all that is annoying.

Is there a way to tell WUP Y to just put the shit on my external harddrive rather than on the Wii u's internal memory? Having to transfer it to the wii and then to the harddrive from there is getting tedious.

>Though putting games on it, downloading them, all that is annoying.
can you play them off a usb or a hdd? or am i stuck paying out the ass for special discs?

you just hit X to install it to HDD rather than system memory?

I want to remove rebug from my ps3 and revert back to 3.55 like I never installed rebug

Do I get the 3.55 update file and just run it int he ps3 off a usb and im all done? Surely it cant be that simple.

Discs if you want I think but no, its off the internal hard drive

Not sure about externals. But maybe. Idk.

Dodge the fat ps3's and the super slims.

so only go for the ps3 slim? do the fat ps3s have problems with cooling?

External hard drives work I think, though it may affect compatibility or other stuff, I usually just transfer to internal HDD using multiman's file manager before playing.

I have a launch PS3 and never really had overheating issues, though I did eventually change my fan settings due to worrying the thing would die some day since it's old.

when i launch homebrew from home menu it just crashes and tells me to restart. Does anyone have any idea what could be going wrong?

Yes

Fan is small and they are programmed to not go fast enough or at the right times. Also very few fat ones can properly play PS2 games which is the only incentive to getting one.

Get a regular slim. Bigger proper fan and does a better job cooling though still not perfect but you can manually increase the fan speeds and at what temperatures it activates.

Its loud though.

Also if you get a dremel you can do pic related like me and get better airflow and cooler temps.

yeah so launching homebrew from soundhax or straight from homemenu results in hombrew crash...

it gets to the screen saying that the ropbin is ready then exits to home menu.

Are you on a n3ds? If so, turn off clock + L2.

twitter.com/frwololo/status/846897267655135236

DREAMCAST CONFIRMED xd

What do I need to pirate games on a dreamcast?

Heard you needed a specific model then you can just freely burn games to CD's and play them

Really? Am I just that stupid? Let me look.

Yep, I'm an idiot.

Have the new wave of N3DS been configured to come packaged in 11.3 by default? I don't know if I should buy a N3DS or a Switch, and having a hackable N3DS sounds really really good

ok now its just frozen, white screen on bottom
the homemenu ropbin is ready on top.
ive tried twice now.

Congratulations, you fucking bricked

i can still turn off/on system and do other things, i dont think thats a brick...?

What is that, a rom hack? My little bro would love that shit. Anyone got sauce?

Isnt this a soft brick? Guide should have solutions.

Did you fast hax or safe hax?

Hey /hbg/, does anyone have or know where to get the Wii U/Cafe SDK 2.12.13 leak by Palatine? The few links and torrents I can source from google are dead and there's been some major DCMA, apparently.
This dodgy-ass TPB proxy "has" a torrent behind a paywall: thepiratebay dot ee/torrent/12582667 - I tried downloading an old TPB dump from late 2015 but it didn't have the torrent.

So, uh, anyone have the latest Cafe SDK?

At least he's doing it on April 2nd.
Taking bets on which dev will make a TOTALLY EPIC fool of us this year.

Bit of a retard, when wiiu.guide says to copy and merge the contents to the root of the SD card, does that mean I'm just moving the folder as a whole, so for example wupinstaller.y.mod1.3 as a whole to the root, or do I go inside wupinstaller > wiiu > apps >wupinstaller and put the wupinstaller folder in the >wiiu > apps folder already on the SD card.

I don't know if that even sounds coherent enough for someone to help me.

>using wiiu.guide
Bit of a retard indeed

>first thing on the pastebin link is that they made a new wii u guide
Is it out of date or something?

so is freeshop still working and available?

If our pastebin link was meant to have you go to that guide, we would link to that guide, instead of the old one. The new one includes stupid and pointless steps that just cause problems.

Plailect got drunk on power and decided he wanted to stick his nerdy little fingers into other people's shit is why, can't justify a new guide without adding shit in so he can put his name on it

So now that my WiiU's hacked what the fuck games do I put on this thing? Any gems aside from the obvious zelda/mario? I've already played bayo, Pikmin, MH, and smash.

Also do I need to do anything special aside from booting mocha to play VC games from utikhelper?

Can the USB port on Vita TV attached to a USB hub both read data from a flash drive as well as take controller inputs?

Just for the record, that terminology generally means you can move the whole folder, it's smart enough to merge all the subfolders

But you should still probably use the old guide and stop after Step 3

Doesn't the Vita TV use bluetooth? For the Dualshocks anyway. Presume you might be able to charge it through a hub and that's about it.

It does, but I want to attach a fightstick to it for fighting games.

If I see "sign up" in PSN tab that means my PSN account isn't logged onto my PS3, right? Not sure how to tell, I usually don't connect it to internet but seeing the notes about bans in the wiki made me worried.

Also will you be banned if you connect the system to the internet at all, or just log into PSN?

It's been a while since I've done it but I think most models work (look it up)

You also gotta have patched ISOs (prepatched or do it yourself). Otherwise you gotta use a special boot disk before launching the game. I could be wrong about some things.

Really the only thing you need is CD-R's (not RW's) and a way to write them.

How's the native .nds support coming along?

Wasn't it in beta or something? I haven't been around in forever... So I haven't been up to date with it or 3DS hacking. Also, are .nds injectable now or is the project thing stable now?

So I'm trying to install a game on my WiiU and I got an error: MCP_InstallGetInfo 0xFFFBF3E2
And it also says that install of title 00000000-00000000 failed.

I'm running HaxchiFW. Does anyone know what's up?

>*mile long gap*

This is dumb, but if you're going to keep sticking it in, how about:

-NEWS FOR MAR 27-

Guys, what size is Valkirye Drive on the Vita?