MEG's updated Pastebin
pastebin.com/ehq8JjR2

MegSev adventures: MegSev dot blogspot dot com

All previous Collages that we know of: imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=lTfQW_nA1s8

Previous Thread:

gigi-chan best waifu

Cora

I've been avoiding it. I assume it has reached new levels of toxicity and will be so long after P5 comes out.

I am curious which P5 girl they like the most though.

lazy fucks, seriously

cute butt

CRYBABIES CANNOT DEAL THAT TURIAN WAIFUS ARE BEST WAIFUS

Is there a better way to get MW research then waiting for cryo pod drops? I've tons of Helius and Remnant points that I'm never going to use, but barely enough MW to do anything useful.

Also, Blasto best girl, confirmed

Does Sara have the same ass as Cora or are the models different?

Reminder that Scott has webbed toes.

So what happens if you use the code the bad guy lady gives you for her ship?

They all have the same model knowing Bioware.

>Ryder goes to sleep one day
>Wakes up on an autopsy table
>Jaal is taking them apart to see how they work.

Jaal a cute.

Can you cheese the wait timers in this game by going to the main menu and waiting there? It seems like I've done that accidentally a few times.

were busy making ebin blasto references

No.
Just head back to the tempest every half hour or so.

Sara ate paste for a year.

>driving through Elaaden
>the fucking architect is just sand snaking all over the place and pops out right next to me at one point

Why is all the high level armor shit?

Well that blows.

What do you mean? The looks of it?

remember that being in the pause menu also stops the timer.

CheatEngine

Does he ever tell you how he got that big scar on his neck thing?

>people say Vetra has no personality
>not counting the daddy issues
>how motherly she is (worried about Ryder, feeding the crew, taking care of Sid)
>insecurity issues about herself and being unable to let go of Sid
>being unable to admit she gets a high from smuggling and fighting

Vetrafags are bad but saying she has no personality is being delusional

It's like WoW armour. Just loads of pointless shit added for no reason.

> you will never touch jaals chest

end me

Yeah, I don't get it. She also has some interesting notes about not feeling very Turian. I find PeeBee more boring with her kind of cliche arc about growing up, the bits about Kallinda parading her around like a trophy were about the most interesting she got. Drack is fun. I almost like what they were going for with Liam as the just so earnest/optimistic type, but I don't think his character really lands (partly because of the dull VA). Jaal just seems like shy guy who doesn't know how great he is from a shitty lifetime channel romance movie or an episode of gilmore girls. He fucking sucks. Cora's pretty shit too.

Anyone else found this MP Glitch? I haven't had time to flesh it out but so far it looks like powers that have a full body effect (fortify, tac cloak, etc) will allow you to resupply from certain ammo crates without decreasing the supply.

Only tested it as a Turian soldier and a Salarian engineer so far and only on Firebase Zero, where the farthest crate can be glitched for infinite grenades.

Best way to do it is just dash in and out of the refill radius, but it seems reloading your gun while entering the radius while unglitch it sometimes.

>Headcanon: Moments before awakening from cryo and after Habitat-7, Ryder is seeing a hazy dream with Jaal in it.
>So, after she’s seeing him in person, walking to her down the ladder, she can’t help but hearing “Once upon a dream” murmurs slowly in her head.

I can't tell which side of Jaal's fanbase is worse.

In case you didn't notice anonAlso

>he doesn't like high shoulders

So while on a technical level the game is flawed as fuck.

Is anyone else just enjoying the damn thing a ton?
Like i haven't been this into a game in years.

Also the amount of content is impressing me, so many little fun sidequests and things to do.

Why does the wider internet seem to hate it ?

Yeah, everything in the game just feels really over-designed looks-wise. The new weapons are ugly shit too.

At it again. You're not fooling anyone.

Same model.

I wish they cut 1/4 of the extra fluff content to add polish though.

The fucking heleus armor was so nice before they added the pointless neck brace.

What do you mean?

If you're looking for people saying cringe shit about their waifu or husbando you're always going to find it.

It IS flawed, but yeah, I'm enjoying it a lot.

> why is it widely hated

Memes, mostly. It deserves a lot of the criticism, but people just got kind of hysterical for no real reason.

Are you sure about that?

still would, gonna take more than weird collarbones to turn me off bud.

>Match making the Male Turian and Female Angaran at Sloane's party after he spilled Buccatini level's of spaghetti.

> you will never touch jaals big pink dick
feels bad man ;_;

N-not a Vetrafag but everyone else sucks, I mean missed potential, but her. She was interesting! Better throw a 'Drack is cool' in there so nobody suspects me.

there's no difference between the purchased armor and the developed armor besides name, rite?

like i know you can't get a sikk 3% damage increase on non-crafted stuff but i mean besides that

>Why does the wider internet seem to hate it ?
Because it's being bandwagoned to hell. The whole youtube algorithm meme means that everyone wants to sound off on it and ride the wave to rake in free publicity.
Don't get me wrong, there are absolutely things wrong with this game, but all those things are BioWare staples. Letting them slide all throughout OT and then acting like they're somehow heinous in ME:A is just asinine.

I'm on Havarl doing some side mission. Gave a glove to some guy named Taavos to find the third monlith.

... Is that Javiiks voice actor?

Game is 7/10.
Has flaws that should be fixed but I'm having a lot of fun with the game.
The writting ranges from ok to shit.
Story in itself is not that bad.
Why the histeria? Memes and trial, lack of polish and all that stuff.

to each his own I guess

Hey senpai, you finished SP yet?

Don't tell me you and marc have the same taste in waifus

I'm enjoying it, but it'll be a long time before I feel like replaying it if that makes sense? Games in the OT always felt immediately replayable to me. This one doesn't really seem like it has much to offer in terms of decisions or quests. Not really sure why this game and DA:I felt the need to have two desert zones.

You're not alone. Salarians are cute. Cute!

You also can't get things like "killing an enemy heals 25% of your shields" or "a jumping melee attack deals an additional 50% elemental damage.

They don't even have dicks

>that shit eating grin to the left

Kallo doesn't seem interested. Even the plot that seemed to hint at romance turned out to be not that.

Yo dipstick I aint who you think I am

I'm not squadding up for the Vetra waifu brigade if that's what you mean. Those were just my honest impressions of the squad after my play through. I wouldn't want to see any of these crew members back for subsequent games.

Lot of OT voice actors came back for small roles.

>he somehow gets that whole outfit off in a split second
Guy was thirsty.

>"You're a killer, Jack. It's what you do."
>"A bullet to the head solves everything."
>those glowing from beneath the Cerberus helmet
Fucking hell Renegade Shepard can be scary.

>Jaal will never fill you with space kittens

DRACK IS A BIG GUY

dank memes

like i'm not going to defend the animations or the glut of shitty sidequests but it's a fun enough game

Without spoiling anything to big.

Can someone tell me does the ancient AI choice come into play at end of this game, or is that in theory sequal bait?

Question: is it possible to start a SECOND NG+ (essentially a NG++)? I've dicked about quite a bit on my initial playthrough, but now that I know what I'm doing, I want to see both siblings' stories through the way I'd ideally like to. But I don't want to start NG+ as the sister to find out I can't play as the brother again.

You can get a little bit of dialog with it later depending on what you do with it, but it doesn't play a big role in the ending for this one.

Oh, ew, it's you.

Doing a newgame+ right now.

Ryder will never be that intimidating

I really like how we actually have unique animated reloads for some guns now.

The way the Avenger pops open is pretty cool too. I just wish the Vindicator had made an appearance too. Or that you could mod the Valkyrie to be full-auto, at least.

Everybody but Bull don't have dicks in Bioware games.

That's because Salarians don't have sex drives, or any real interest in romantic, platonic endeavors.

The Salarian Pathfinder is also cute.

Speaking of this. Well, not this. But where does the "Meridian can make hybrid children" thing come from? I see it referenced but I finished the game and never saw it.

wot

Did you not watch the cutscene where the Angara gets exalted?

Straight up, no dick.

In a weird kind of way, I'm glad that he doesn't try to be either. Renegade dickery was funny, but it would have felt painfully flat coming from these protagonists. At least BW seems to have realized that.

They don't create dick or pussy for Bioware characters. Nobody has a dick if you move the camera around to look.

I remember there being tasteful shadows covering things up.

Which of the new waifufags are the equivalent of talicancers in terms of obnoxiousness?

>tfw you aren't quite as hated anymore thanks to new even worse waifufags
feels good man

Jaalfags.

Yeah but no we're doomed to play as a Space Twink or Space Autism

I've never understood the people that go on and on about waifus and shit.

I just liked who I liked and saved the pictures.

Their dicks likely hide like dolphin's or something.

>even worse
Well afaik no one has written a wall of text analyzing what their waifu's sweat might smell like, unlike tali waifuists so I think you're still in the lead

Does anyone else feel like the story took too long to get going and never did anything interesting until the last two missions?

>dumb person tries to look smart by putting on fake glasses

lmao

Autistic Sarafags. No contest.

this

Vetra and Cora. PB's not popular enough.

I'm really conflicted by it too. On one hand it's good that people cheerlead for my waifu since that means BW might give them more content in the future, but on the other hand, it does get really fucking cancerous.

Sustained fire or Precision? I like the idea of supporting with sustained fire because Precision seems more....selfish, but I wonder just how long the debuff actually lasts. Does it go away if you stop shooting at an enemy? It bothers me that it just says "debuffs" and doesn't give me a duration or even say "permenant"

What's your favorite crafted weapon for SP, /meg/?

That's an abyssal dum dum

Nobody. None of the waifus are good enough to inspire that specific brand of autistic devotion.

Rude.