/sthg/ Sonic The Hedgehog General

Welcome to Sonic The Hedgehog General. Here we discuss Sonic games as well as the entire franchise including animation and comics. Share art, music, talk about new developments, discuss ROM hacks, speedrunning, and more

/sthg/ #716 - Riders Edition

>Link CompilationDrawfag/Writefag Idea WallsNews/Developments

Other urls found in this thread:

m.fanfiction.net/s/11733618/1/Green-Hill-Academy
fanfiction.net/s/9239783/1/Tails-goldfish
youtu.be/bEwxOHec6xg
linternaute.com/television/serie-sonic-boom-p3128096/#1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Slow like Sonic

FAST

Kids, there's nothing more cool than making your own /sthg/ thread.

But if you try to make one when the last thread hasn't reached its post limit yet, that's NO GOOD.

It was less than 10 posts away GET.OVER.IT.

Shouldn't you be in bed, kid?

WHAT'S THE 3RD GAMEPLAY STYLE IN FORCES?!?!?!

NIGGERS

Post the worst sonic fanfictions /sthg/

Any high school fanfic, or love triangle fic.

We were just talking about this fic the other day
m.fanfiction.net/s/11733618/1/Green-Hill-Academy

All of them are bad, but shit like shows why they're all bad, because its up there as one of the worst

This isn't Green Hill Academy bad, but more "squirrelking" bad.

fanfiction.net/s/9239783/1/Tails-goldfish

youtu.be/bEwxOHec6xg

Stop shilling your stupid video

But it's well written and knows what it's doing. I don't understand?

A polished piece of shit is still shit, user. It's the actual content of the story that makes it bad

It tries to be dumb highschool shit like one tree hill

As opposed to others shilling their art commissions? Grow up.

It tries to be more like Degrassi in my opinion.

>Tikal is a lesbian and married to Perci
>one tree hill
What is this 2004?

If you have to promote your shit this much, it's probably not worth watching

That show was popular when I was in highschool so I was just using that as an example for a highschool drama. Idk what's popular with the young'uns now probably glee.

Wait, he's posted it before?

>Tikal is a lesbian and married to Perci
Tikal x Perci is my new OTP.

yes

I posted it once, two threads ago. Calm your tits.

Oh. Well, if is true, then whatever.

Well no one cared then, why should anyone care now? Just admit no one wants to watch your shitty video

Take this somewhere else, pls. It's too early for this shit.

I will, just as soon as you admit you're an edgy 14yo trying to get a rise past your bedtime on a school night.

How is not wanting to watch your video in any way, shape or form, edgy?

>SonicUtopiaTrailer.webm

>Mfw sonic fucks blaze and silver gets cucked

IIRC, Silver & Blaze got back together. The whole thing was dumb anyways.

>Silver gets cucked by Sonic
>Sonic gets cucked by Scourge
anyone else?

POST IT
Silver is the biggest cuck to ever live

Not him but you are acting like a douche user.

Cuck doesn't mean that you morons. It would only be cucking if silver actively enjoys it, which he clearly doesn't given his reaction

Uh, cucking means enjoying that type of thing. Also, the fic was already posted.

I mean he got back with her after she became someone's used goods

That still doesn't fall under the definition of "cuck" user.

Enough with all this cuck talk, jesus fucking christ

>Dear Diary,

>I did something crazy. Yesterday I had sex for the first time. I'm not quite sure how it happened, it just did. We were just hanging out in his room and it happened out of nowhere. He kissed me so hungrily, like he'd been holding back for so long, and his hands were everywhere. It hurt a bit at first, but after a while I started to really enjoy the feeling. I was even on top at one point. Chaos, I never pictured myself doing such things, or thinking such dirty thoughts about someone like this. Sonic brings out these crazy feelings in me. To be honest, I think I'm in love with him. I've never felt so strongly about someone. I'm glad it was with him, I can't think of anyone I'd ever want more than Sonic the Hedgehog…

>Silver threw the diary toward the wall, tears fell like waterfalls down his red face. He was so upset, so hurt, so distraught; but above all…heartbroken.

Blurry pics of new waifu character when?

>Here are some of the summaries from the upcoming episodes that are going to air in France (I don’t speak French so I used a translator; if anyone here is fluent in the language and could translate these properly, be my guest):

>“Robots from the Sky” (Part 1): Mighton and Bolts, two city robots from the clouds, think that Sonic and his friends are evil because they destroy Eggman’s robots.

(Original translation: Mighton et Bolts, 2 robots de la Ville dans les Nuages, pensent que Sonic et ses amis sont méchants car ils détruisent les robots d'Eggman.)

>“Robots from the Sky” (Part 2): Robots all over the planet have become evil. Sonic and Tails travel to the “city in the clouds” to get help.

(Original translation: Les robots de toute la planète sont devenus mauvais. Sonic et Tails voyagent vers la Ville dans les Nuages pour aller chercher de l'aide.)

>“Robots from the Sky” (Part 3): Sonic and Tails discover that the “city in the clouds” is under the control of the evil robots, and it could be Tails’ fault…

(Original Translation: Sonic et Tails découvrent que la Ville dans les Nuages est sous le contrôle des robots maléfiques, et ce pourrait bien être la faute de Tails…)

>“Robots from the Sky” (Part 4): Hypnobot (who made an appearance in the “Midnight Hour” episode) teams up with Eggman to conquer the world…

(Original Translation: Hypnobot fait équipe avec Eggman pour conquérir le monde…)

Nominatus is also coming back from the looks of this episode summary:

>“Rise of Nominatus”: Nominatus, Eggman’s old enemy, is back. And thanks to the help of his two acolytes, he tries to take control of the world…

(Original translation: Le vieil ennemi de Eggman, Nominatus est de retour. Et grâce à l'aide de ses deux acolytes il va essayer de prendre le contrôle du monde…)

Source: linternaute.com/television/serie-sonic-boom-p3128096/#1

So who else became a Michael Jackson fan because of Sonic?
I don't particularly care about MJ himself. I just like the instrumentation in his music.

How awful. What compels people to write this?

Can we please not?

And what start talking about the shitty boom series or how dead the comics are?

>Silver is also not liked be most of the gang.
It's kinda like real life, right?

better than shitty fanfics

This doesn't sound fitting at all.

Well your precious comics are basically shitty fanfiction

People with developmental problems that retain adolescent traits well into adulthood. Confusing childish desires (liking cartoon hedgehogs), with adult desires (sex).

Reminder to report & ignore shitposters.

I don't even read the comics. But fanfics are just awful because it's just page after page of shitty headcanons

so, autism?

Or how the game's don't feel like their progressing anymore. Seriously, the franchise is slowly dying at this point. There's literally no point to it being continued if Sonic Team sees the franchise as one big meme and not much else. I'm tired of a multi-billionaire company playing it safe. Sonic Forces has to be the most blatant rehash I've ever seen!

SEGA's not gonna give you cupcakes for shitting on Sonic like they did with Arin, user.

>slowly dying

I keep hearing this meme but I don't see it happening.

I hate how its going to be boost to win and lel sonic only again. Classic sonic is geting super redundant too its just pure nostaglia baiting.

I honestly don't see the problem with people writing what they want to write about a series they like no matter how questionable the content is to the actual series itself.

I'm pretty sure we're not all innocent in that department, especially when it comes to something like Sonic the Hedgehog.

That's just my 2 cents.

I'd rather we shared our own bouts of autism we had when we were young.

Like how I once wrote a crossover between Sonic and Metroid Prime.

But do they have to publish it online?

I ALWAYS BOOST TO WIN

Good morning /sthg/! Hope you have a nice morning/afternoon/evening wherever you are! Have some art depicting everyone's favourite future boy at the crack of dawn!

i have a cat
she's lying on top of me
what do i do

stop shilling your stupid artwork :))))

Morning! And nice pic.

Me too they're just spinning the franchise's wheels at this point, because it has no other place to go. Not unless they get new developers. Seriously, is it really too much to ask for a multi-billionaire to make a pure 3-D Sonic game with full 3-D control? Instead of this overly, heavily automated boost bullshit?

I love the boost formula.
I also can't wait until I get my copy of Mania that I preordered months ago.
As a Sonic fan I could not be happier with the direction they decided to take.
Stay mad faggot.

They should keep it to themselves. Same goes for artists who aren't that good

>Nametag has shit opinions
What a shocker. Stay mad that Sonic's becoming great again

Do you have any actual arguments for liking the boost formula outside of it being a superficial, shallow spectacle that limits not only level creativity, but also player control?

Mania I can get behind, y'know at least that knows that having Knuckles and Tails playable was once considered a staple of the franchise until a bunch of retarded morons went: 'No shitty Sonic friends'

Were they even fans to begin with? I very much doubt it. Gotta love that pixar reject tone that Sonic Team's taking the franchise lately... Seriously, is it even the Sonic franchise anymore? Feels more like some awful parody created by 4kids or Disney.

If Sega wants to further hammer in the stake then they're going a pretty good way about it!

I don't personally enjoy fanfics, but as both a writer and """artist""", the best way to improve is to receive feedback so that they may better themselves

Take the name off you gigantic retard
>Sonic is dying because I don't like it
Stay mad cuck

I play Sonic games for fun

>he plays Sonic games for fun

How, by restricting the player? By limiting the level design? By making the enemies barely a threat? By turning the franchise into a juvenile mess? Yeah, so going back to the franchise's roots alright...

I think it would be better for you and all of us that you leave and never come back.

>Its not like muh adventure games so its shit
Cry me a river and talk off the name you attentionwhore

Stop replying to him

True. If you post your art or fanfics so you can take criticism & improve yourself, then I can forgive art/fics that's not very good.

>Playing Sonic games to have fun
>Not to complain about it not being suited to your specific needs

That's it, we're gonna bully you!

Sonic Mania is going to outsell Forces. As one who cares about the classics, I'm not easily persuaded by gullible nostalgia pull ins. Them executives can stuff it. If Sonic Forces has nothing, but gimmicks, superficially forced 2-D level design that randomly changes the perspective like an autistic fish on top of Classic Sonic being forced in, because of some poorly written time-plot that's not consistent.

Reminder to report and ignore shitposters

So, what's your favorite cutscene in Sonic history, /sthg/? My personal favorite was Eggman nearly killing Sonic in SA2.

Well, he is.

Ken penders go eat your children.

How about you defend the boost formula right here and now? Oh wait you can't, because you're just as shallow and easily lead as it is... You've no arguments to why it's good. You just say it's good, but you have no reasons to actually specify why?

Yeah, Adventure games had their flaws, but at least they weren't as heavily automated as the games Sonic Team makes now.

Also, overly relying on nostalgia will only get them, so far.

>Anyone who disagrees with me is Penders
Go back to sucking on your god king's cock

Penders go back to jerking it on twitter.

>3:21 am
>All the shitposters come out to derail another thread

How sad. Ah well, post some of your favorite sketches! I need some for my Sonic folder.

Keep sucking him off, see where it'll get you

Tell me about the goodness of Amy x Bunnie.

It's shit,fuck off

Argument Status: Not.