byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/u40ABfJz

Other urls found in this thread:

ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3663
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Veeky Forumsstation = Nerv
SEELE = The Metaclub

second for MOMMI/Mime bar

I'm sorry for being so mean

;_;7

I am gonna marry my waifu!

I'm gay

None of us deserve happiness

Daily reminder I'm a gay faggot and you should all rape my face without my consent

What's the best way to deal with vampires on the station, other than using borgs?
Chloral? Lots of guns?

Yred the Dark, worshipped by those who seek powers over the undead and non-living. Carry the thermite torch!

List all the gay statics
Do it

Why do you want to know?

Ailsa
Chikiwek
(You)

That's all i know

it's important
LIST 'EM ALL

what about this freak of nature

Yaqueer Knappburger
Nevill Bumshoot

Why can't you climb over walls in this game? There's no ceiling.

>Keep losing connection to the server every 5 minutes
I don't understand.

>why is he be that way.png
being a journalist/librarian is mind-numbingly boring even when you have the AI law 2'd into trying to find "Hot Scoops" for you

Vamps can purge chloral now, even while sleepy.

I fucking hate people that focus on non-helpful aspects of their job before they focus on the actual beneficial parts of their job. Scientist? Hurry up and do R&D. Don't fuck around with autism projects when you could be helping the crew better kill traitors. Botanist? Grow fruit and shit for the chef after you've already made USEFUL plants. Bartender? Make helpful drinks in large amounts before you take orders from fucking greytides. Engineer? Get the engine up and running and fortify sec/bridge and stay near/preferably in the station so any bombings/breaches can be repaired.

Doing these things will make rounds much quicker instead of these hour-long dickdance sessions that they are now. It's called a traitor game type for a reason. You should play where the actions you take are always working towards killing the traitors or helping the other crew members do so.

Same applies to traitors. If there is no good reason to wait to achieve your objective you should go for it.

autism

>assistant and could be helping with literally anything
>I just greytide

No, it's called actually playing the game. If you're playing soccer and one of your teammates keeps kicking the ball in the wrong direction it's understandable to get pissed at them.

>Bartender? Make helpful drinks in large amounts before you take orders from fucking greytides.

The only helpful bartending drink I know of is Doctor's Delight, and that requires cooperation from the chemist, since it has Trico

As long as you have a way to stun/slip and kill traitors you find then you are helping.

You can bug a borg/medical-personnel for the inaprov and antitox bottles from the nanomeds, or take inaprov syringes from oxydep kits and mix them with antitox pills from hacked Discount Dan vends.

autism desu

>Doing these things will make rounds much quicker instead of these hour-long dickdance sessions that they are now.
Not really. It could just be extended and be a 3 hour round anyway.

autism

chik is piefucker not a manfucker

>Botanist? Grow fruit and shit for the chef after you've already made USEFUL plants.
You've got that backwards though
Too make useful plants who basically have to make shit the chef will want anyway

ailsa
gerald forlo
jackson beckett
jean-luc vanleer

Then do whatever when it is extended. I'll just go brain dead. I want to play an actual game not "awkward introvert playpen."

But play the fucking game when it's an actual gametype

hippie might be more your speed my friend

my character is a asexual valid hungry psychopath
aka pretty much your generic spaceman

As long as what you're doing is actively working towards the good stuff.

You shouldn't do whatever when it's extended, seeing as there will still be random events, or possibly bussed in xenos or some shit.

Felicity!

>Then do whatever when it is extended. I'll just go brain dead. I want to play an actual game not "awkward introvert playpen."
holy shit pls go back to yog or hippie or whatever awful server you've gotten this from

RP and doing your job are not mutually exclusive

>working towards the good stuff.
t.someone who has never played botany
The good stuff is shit medbay already has 50x5upills of.
The rest is a crap shoot and will take most of the round to get right
stay out of my garden

He's said he's gay openly multiple times

Sorry I keep responding to this, but also:

>Same applies to traitors. If there is no good reason to wait to achieve your objective you should go for it.
Objectives are just suggestions for tator tots. I'm not shitposting about that either, it's in the Wiki. If your objective is to go steal an ablative armor and you're a mime, then there is nothing wrong with doing an entertaining and creative gimmick instead.

The botanist's immediate job is not to create the good stuff, it's to supply the chef.
>As a Botanist, your job is to carefully manage your space in Hydroponics to help serve the other departments on the station, generally with the Kitchen as your primary concern

>Jackson
>Gerald
>gay

>wiki
>Gimmick

Endgame is greentext for a traitor, and removal of traitors/subsequent shuttle call for normal crew. Anything else is a waste and does nothing but needlessly lengthen a round.

If this isn't bait you need to go back to TG.

when "your job" is hunting the antags and the game is unworthy if there are no antags, yes, it is. when all you want to do is deathmatch the antags and then call the shuttle and reroll (so as to prevent the rounds from being "hour-long dickdance sessions") and when the argument is that "it's called a traitor game type," yes, it is.
however, none of these things are true. the game is a sandbox in which you more or less get free reign over what your job is, the standard round length has been anywhere between 1 and 3 hours for several years, and it's not a "traitor game type," it's "secret" which means you don't know if there are antags, if any potential antags are traitors, or who they are.
what you are describing is much more along the lines of hippie or pulp, which is why i recommend you head there.

That just ain't true, nor is it the culture of the server. Why not play a server that is lighter on the RP if you don't like that sort of stuff?

Locker shooting pompadour man is the greatest security officer of all time!

>triggered shitter detected
The objectives are clear. Spending time and resources on an autism bar that nobody will see is a waste. I fucking hate seeing that shit when I'm looking through maint.

do you have anything to refute this

Okay I'm done shitposting. I'll be back in a few days to argue in favor of all ckeys having their kill/death ratio displayed whenever their name is.

>get griffed
>politely tell them in deadchat later that I'm making a ban request
>they laugh at me
>they're now permabanned
Don't be a dick, kids

can you support it?
i also don't think ailsa is gay, just a dirty crossdresser

Thoughts?

don't recognize his key. what'd he do?

ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3663

Long story short, was enough of a shitter as a clown to get lynched on vampstended

Borged, went around blowing lights and shutting off APCs. Walled up the entire kitchen 4noraisins because "it's not against ASIMOV" and they were bored

When told by their AI to deconstruct those walls, started deconstructing random walls instead

Then spammed the fuck out of binary and comms when they were locked, then blown

This on top of being a shitter with a bad history turned out to be the final straw

>mess with strawberry-chan
>get the perma ban

Can anyone stop them?

>chan

Not with the metaclub at my beck and call, cluster was the last piece in the way

>MrPain has banned anyone capable of stopping the Reica

There's no hope, the server belongs to the Carter now.

It was actually salamandoo's post that made Pain realize who he was dealing with and actually ban the guy. Salamandoo is the mastermind behind this ban request.

Salamandoo is also jewish

Coincidence???

>this happens
>the discord goes down immediately after
>pomf is online
IT'S OVER FUCCBOIS WE DID IT

>search my ckey in the discord
>Strawberrytan was saying nice things about me

Name a better feel

Post your ckey

Holding her hand while we go out for coffee, and that nerdy little smirk when I tell her I'm paying

Never truer words.

It starts with ONE THING I DON'T KNOW WHY DOESN'T EVEN MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY

I FUCKING KNEW IT

>that feel when your waifu is gay but you're a husbando
What do I do bros?
How do I make her love me?

Why are you taking my wife out to coffee?

>you're a husbando
No, you're not.

It's not polite to plow a chick before getting to know her first and exchange pleasantries

You can't plow my wife.

Why are you talking as if it didn't already happen, multiple times?

>StealthMelon/(James Akula) has made 1 pill named 'Anti-Toxin (Dylovene) (30 units)' and containing 30u of anti_toxin. Icon: oblong purple-pink
>StealthMelon/(James Akula) has made 1 pill named 'Bicaridine (10 units)' and containing 10u of bicaridine. Icon: round lightblue

he should be banned for this alone

haven't played in about eight months

give me a quick rundown

"no"

fuck you leatherhead

see

makes snese

Don't plow my wife. I'm not a cuckold.

oh it feels good

if nobody else has noticed me, how can I get her to notice me?

Is it true?

>get back from the clown roid with phazon and banarium
>clown has killed 1/2 the station
>bargain with him to stop the violence in exchange for a HONK mech
>he accepts
>build the honk mech with his help (honking the horn)
>chloral him as soon as we finish
>chop off hands, chop off benis, chop off butt, flush down disposals
>nearby robotics control console expresses satisfaction with a ''

don't lowpop murderbone

new vox outpost
new centcom
new cargo console UI
new vaults
greatly improved holodeck
nofruit nerfed

Holy shit, someone actually did it. Kudos, man, that guy seriously crossed the line that round.

>be sec
>boring as shit shift
>clown getting uppity
>HoS takes care of it
>station starts to lose power
>HoS disappears to take care of it because no crew
>CMO just says "help" over comms
>find him decapitated in medbay lobby
>detective doesn't find any clues
>botanist has grown super radioactive poison kudzu and has gotten himself ensarled and died
>someone lets it out so entire starboard side of the station is death
>SPS "detected death of detective in primary hallway"
>find him also decapitated
>make eye contact with his murderer
>it's the fucking clown on his ultra-fast clowncar throwing ultra-sharp bananas
>hits me with 2 of them in the face
>run back to brig hoping to get into the armory somehow
>can't make contact with the HoS
>clown has brig access from stealing the detective's ID
>chases me around the brig
>get hit with more sharp bananas in the head
>try to hit him with my taser but it ain't working
>he disappears around a corner and I use the chance to run into maint, disabling all my sensors and ditching my SPS incase he looks at the detectives to find me
>slowly make my way through maint with a mangled head and vision going fading in and out
>hid in locker for a bit and don't talk over comms hoping he forgets about me
>hop out and slowly get to medbay
>CMO's body is still there, loot his ID
>turn off all my lights and just try to take medicine to fix my mangled face
>clown patrolling around for kills comes into medbay
>get ZAS'd and knocked down
>He walks as close as he could have next to me without the light from his helmet illuminating me
>not once, but TWICE
>sweating buckets because my vision is still fading in and out
>he leaves and I get the rest of my meds
>find some mechanic who has just arrived and is unaware of the killer clown situation
>he breaks me into the armory
>get that shotgun
>finally get into contact with the HoS and the completely silent HoP
con't

>tfw I will never be as skilled, cool or popular as him

I didn't talk about it during the handling process but I did get griffed pretty hard when they fucked my kitchen

I was zen and comfortable

>call the escape shuttle because of the killer clown
>the poison irradiating kudzu has blocked off escape however
>assistant promoted to engineer break into cargo to get weed killer
>this same time, the roboticst had tricked the clown and disabled him dumping him into disposals
>blow the clown's brain out with a shotgun
Never had to deal with that situation before

Isn't rule 0 just a purposefully vague excuse for admins to ban anybody they don't like?

>Will be held accountable
By who?

I was going to keep up my super speed pure potassium peril drivebys but botany got memed by kudzu and i couldn't get more ammo.

it is, but there is nothing we can do about it