>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

gamebattles.majorleaguegaming.com/ps4/for-honor/tournament/
eurogamer.net/articles/2017-03-28-for-honor-tournament-organisers-ban-the-games-most-overpowered-hero
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for PEACEKEEPER

baa?

xth for warden is balanced, stop complaining
and i am marrying nobushi

marry another warden and protect the sanctity of marriage instead

Save up steel and hope for new outfits / executions or just get the Wardens spinning decapitation?

t. a warden main

How do we fix Ken-sama?

just spend it. you could die in a tragic accident at any time or face other hardship that will result in a pile of unspent steel just sitting there in an unplayed game

Not him but you're right, I'm buying Nobushi's Sting Like a Bee right now.

D E A D
E
A
D

post webms and conq memes

femconq is cute. why is it there no lewds of her yet?

>fem
>screams like a man

really activated my almonds, bro

Assuming there are no changes to the defensive meta, give the Kensei at least one way to crack open an enemy's defense guaranteed.

Slightly faster side lights.
Make at least the finisher heavies unparryable and immune to conq-block.

Heavies can be canceled into a stunning tap that is unparryable and directional

>>screams like a man
Stop mistaking her for a fem vikang.

**ATTENTION PS4BROS**
There is now an official PS4 Community!
If you would like to join, search
For Honor General
or
Message/add TheSteroid386 and I will invite you.
There is going to be an upcoming 1v1 tournament this Friday now that we have more members. If you want to participate hurry up and get in here!

>Decide to watch some high level Lawbringer and Kensei players on YouTube
>They all play exactly the same as I do and I'm only rep 2 with LB and level 15 at Kensei
>They just land their feints and parries better

Man, that's kinda depressing. Lawbringer and Kensei really don't have a lot going for them, huh?

No they don't, but at least Lawbringer has an overarching gimmick (parry the world) that's meant to be realized somehow. Kensei only has mechanics that let you raw outplay the enemy.

A melee strike, similar to Warlord's headbutt. Stuns and can wallsplat, but doesn't track and does no damage. Works in Ken's combos. Can floor exhausted opponents.

From neutral/canceled into: a front kick. Slightly slower than Headbutt, but unblockable.
In combo: A backhand/elbow strike/knee, depending on when it's used. Directional and blockable, but comes out at 500ms.

>Play against a Rep 7 Kensei
>I'm level 10 at the time
>He and I are playing basically entirely the same way
>Say this to him
>He calls me a faggot and tells me to "stfu"
>Beat him
>He disconnects instantly

Getting Kensei to Rep 7 must have driven him mad.

*ATTENTION XBROS*
There is now an /fhg/ club on xbox
If you would like to join either look up:
For Honor General Official
OR
add metalkid267 and i will invite you to the club

Guard break only works if you match guard with the enemy.

Defensive meta destroyed????
Vortex balanced???

That would probably make guard breaks too easy, wouldn't it? You'd have to massively reduce the effectiveness of guard breaks and the damage they let you get off to make that viable. Also, when you are using a controller, guard break and stance change used the same thumb, which already makes using deflect with a controller nearly impossible for most players.

This is why people call Kensei the most "honest" character in the game: because literally all he does to win is outplay you, with very little in the way of character-specific mechanics/gimmicks that facilitate this or otherwise let him ignore the core mechanics of the game.

S+: PK
S: Warlord, Conq
A+: Warden
A: Shugoki
B+: Valk
B: Oro, Nobushi
C: Berserker, Raider
D: Kensei, LB

About right?

chip damage

This is why some players advocate KB+M over controller: because with a controller, unless you use the claw, you're handicapped by guardbreak/dodge/feint and your guard all being managed one at a time by the same finger.

It would make you offensive and consider spacing a lot more. And gb should be moved to L1 anyway

But then how would you handle quick-chat?
:^)

I just can't stand how the mouse feels when changing stances. Too slow and clunky. For Honor is a game designed (and balanced around) a controller. It would be nice if I could move Guard Break or Feint to left bumper or left trigger.

about right, just but shugi into A+
valk maybe to A

Is it true PK got banned from a tournament?

Pic related works exceptionally well.

I wasn't comfortable putting shugoki on-par with Warden honestly.

gamebattles.majorleaguegaming.com/ps4/for-honor/tournament/

from a console one

It's the opposite actually. It's very fast and VERY SENSITIVE. It's really hard to get used to but not impossible.

>tfw everyone keeps saying Conq's attacks are easy to parry
>fight PKs and Wardens so much their slow attack speed completely fucks up my parrying attempts and I get hit by all of their attacks

pls

is harder to get a sense of direction, yes, but it is WAAY faster to react to things

This happened to me. I find it hard to parry Ad Mortem and the Raider's unblockable now because my brain instantly reacts and tells me it's probably a fucking instant Valkyrie jab.

you replied to my webm with one of my own webms..
that is awesome for my ego, but sad because of the lack of new content on here

As an experiment, PK is currently banned from all MLG console tournaments, mostly because she was perpetually dominating all console tournaments, and players were threatening to walk out on MLG tournaments until she's either rebalanced by Ubisoft or banned by the tournament organizers, whichever comes first.
eurogamer.net/articles/2017-03-28-for-honor-tournament-organisers-ban-the-games-most-overpowered-hero

Anyone got some tips on how to more effectively use orochi and shugoki

And that's how Raider gets you with his mid-chain unblockable.

>Elimination
>17 prestige pk
>whenever you almost kill him hes just unlock and disengage for buffs
>if he's not killing you and your teammates he just simply can live until the timer runs out
Counterplay? Seriously i dont know what the fuck to do with this if im not playing shugoki or have one in my team.

>PK mains will say theres nothing wrong with her
How can you say youre good when everyone agrees Pk is cancer? I am so fucking happy the tournament banned her, maybe now some skill will actually be shone

Move GB to L1
Zone is now on square.
Quick chat is L3

EZ PZ

Like these ideas, what are the chances something like this gets implemented? Playing kensei is suffering against a good turtle

>when you realise you bought the season pass

Can I get that translated to XBOX?

>Ubisoft will still say Peacekeeper is fine

i agree that zone should be it's separate command
tho, it would remove the zone parry option select
but in return would fix the retarded indicator glitch

No damaging skills are unparryable right now I think, so it would probably be too major a mechanic. The best you can honestly expect are attack speed, damage and stamina cost tuning.

>He bought the game
>He bought the season pass
>The new heroes will NEVER be released

I bought it too, mostly so I don't have to go through the agony of getting the six DLC characters and can devote my Steel to other things.

Nah, they'll say they're still collecting data on her and listening to player feedback.

>gold editon

tfw i have it on uplay

Why is it only on the console though? Does switching to KB/M really make a difference?

This guy is a salt mine

She's ruled the game since their last client side patch. There is no "data" to collect.

Ugh. Anything would help at this point and I really hope they don't "fix" the soft feinting

It's not controllers that are the problem. It's that on the whole, consoles run slower and have fewer frames with which you can react to Peacekeeper's anything.

The devs have already confirmed that Warlord, Conqueror, Raider, Berserker and Lawbringer are all getting rebalanced, at minimum, in the next balance patch. Now with the MLG tournament ban, there's more pressure on Ubisoft to rebalance Peacekeeper as well, which will just add on to the patch. Honestly, at this stage, I have no clue just how many characters will get rebalanced.

>by the time they've done rebalancing everything it might aswell be for honor 2

Lawbringer is better than Kensei, prove me wrong.

If they make global changes to try and shift gameplay away from parry baiting a GB confirms, then characters like Kensei and berserker will start to shine

I sincerely doubt we won't get a balance patch by the time season 2 hits.

Yeah, Ubisoft still has to do the whole "busting the defensive meta" thing they acknowledged and promised to do, but that may be a bit more long-term.

we ran into him again and he swapped off his roach to Shugo, LB teammate ended up gettnig his health almost entirely out with just the bonks. We were generally doing the whole 1v1 in brawl thing. he spammed ZA as shugo too.

LB and Raider are being buffed, thats already confirmed. I believe warlord and conq nerfs are alsop confirmed, and im pretty sure zerker is a buff. Personally i dont see anything wrong with Raider, and Im a Raider main

> honorfagging

Its brawl, honor is a good thing in brawl not 4v4s

just didn't want to give a shugo unnecessary revenge m8, i don't give a shit

Warlord and Conqueror are at the upper bound of the acceptable 45-55% duel winrate margin and will be getting "small nerfs" to bring them in line. By the same token, Raider and Lawbringer are at the lower bound and will be getting "small buffs" to improve their dueling but not buffed in a way that renders them overpowered in 4v4, because they already shine in those modes.

It IS brawl not fucking duel. Jesus christ.

Ah, that's alright i guess, although in duel i believe i do fine as well. I was afraid of being called a shitter with Raider even though im rep 8

>1v1
>orochi
>pk
>warden
>pk
>another warden
>and orochi again

whats the point

it's whoever is playing choice, im just saying its more acceptable

Is this game just about fighting?

Oh, you're the same guy who responded to me about getting matched up against the 108s. If you see a guy with a Dragon Quest Slime emblem, say hello.
Please don't bully me for playing Orochi

did we get our loot crates n shit from the end round yet?

it's actualy a puzzle game.
The art is kind of misleading

How can i change my controller layout if i have the game on uplay?

More or less, yeah. It's kind of an evolution on Bushido Blade's ideas while offering a new presentation on typical fighting game conventions.

>tfw no loyal Nobushi wife

Right now, you don't, not within the game. If you have Steam, you can change your keybinds in Big Picture mode, but that might lead to some technical issues.

> it's whoever is playing choice
Sure but again, what's the fucking point of brawl if you're just going to have a pseudo-1v1? And no, it's not acceptable. The irony of honorfagging is you watching your comrades dying. How is it honorable?

Nobushi is a slut.

>lol ur emblem looks niggers too
>looks niggers too
>hmmmm yeah I like it but don't you find it looks niggers?

I can't understand this level of stupidity, guess this is what the internet does to young children.

Because then they go to Valhalla and dine with the gods or did you choose a unworthy faction?

> vikangs
> worthy
pick one

fuck
I cannot get to the guardbreak button fast enough to counter guard break, like at all

Is Law's zone any good for chasing a back dash? Seems like it to me.

I'm going to win the PS4 tournament with Kensei, ask me anything

nice to see that somebody else is picking a worthless pick

No you wont, we're useless.

t. rep 9 Kensei