Inward facing dash cam

I'm planning on driving Uber and Lyft, and I'd like to get dashcam that will record both me and the passengers while I drive to protect myself from false accusations of assault/rape/whatever and have evidence if someone decides to assault me. I'd like it to be discreet (some people may not be comfortable being recorded), record HD video and have a good storage capacity. If it also records the road with a front facing camera, that'd be a bonus, but I'm mainly concerned on recording myself and the passengers. Any good suggestions?

miata or 3k civic

buy 2 cameras?

Set it up with a socket plug in your fusebox so your camera turns on whenever you turn the engine on

also this

^^^^

Why would I buy two cameras? I said I don't care if it records the road, it would just be a bonus if it had a front and rear facing camera. I want a camera made for this purpose that records HD vieo and is discreet. "Buy 2 cameras" isn't a helpful suggestion at all.

Now I know why OP is concerned about getting assaulted

Just buy a dash cam and flip it around.

buy 1 camera then faggot

Retards with shit reading comprehension and worthless suggestions shitting up the thread. Nice.

I'd worry about OP assaulting the passenger desu

>discreet

it's illegal to film without consent or warning or whatever in some places, especially lawsuit happy america.

get a non discreet camera and a sign that says you're recording for everyone's safety.

autism

Given your posts thus far, calling someone else autistic is pretty fucking hilarious.

>Trump tower was never wiretapped
Lol dream on

literally my first post autism boy

Lowkey Fake Taxi?

yeah, he's a fucking sperglord.

what's so hard about using google?

Buy a dual cam dash camera where the second camera is intended for a rear view. Stick the second camera on the dashboard looking inside the car.

I'm not op but I came here to post this solution.

OP, you are quite uppity and haughty.

It's no wonder you worry about assault far more than about accidents.

>I'd like to get dashcam that will record both me and the passengers while I drive to protect myself from false accusations of assault/rape/whatever

After assaulting obnoxious constantly irritable OP, they just reach over and grab the camera. End of matter.

But you are filming your car for a security reason?

You are allowing a stranger into your car. You aren't just filming someone's house.

Lyft and Uber use technicalities to create taxi services without paying taxes and license fees and oversight regulation for it. Shouldn't cities create new technicalities to regulate such private taxi services? For example, each time OP is spotted, he and his passenger gets pulled over for a 15 minute delay.

I wasn't in favor of such laws. BUT Because of OP's posts, I am now in favor of such laws.