ITT: World record holders

ITT: World record holders

I'll start with the GTR, fastest volume production car around the ring

Other urls found in this thread:

gmauthority.com/blog/2015/09/2015-c7-corvette-z06-hot-laps-laguna-seca-with-poor-results-video/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fpbp

Corvette, worlds less capable track car

gmauthority.com/blog/2015/09/2015-c7-corvette-z06-hot-laps-laguna-seca-with-poor-results-video/

Does it count if I have the world record of making Alphonse sperg out 365 days a year?

Fastest production car around the Nurburgring

nice obsession.
lol

nice projection, I guess Alphonse really made you sperg out 365 days a year

Who's the slut

Changed his trip because his underage ass got banned, lmao so hard
Nice reply guess you have nothing better to say with that ugly trailer trash methhead you posted. Latter fags

>ragequitting

Stop ban evading

literally this. lol

sperg more

You just got banned yesterday, did you not learn anything from that?

sperg more cuck

go back to auto ib

Why do you defend a 17 year old that has never driven a car?

why are you a fucking sperg that gets mad at memes in Veeky Forums?

I'm not mad and Alphonse isn't a meme, I ask again why you defend an underaged kid with no automotive experience or knowledge ?

I ask again why do you sperg at memes in Veeky Forums?

this is good entertainment while im walking to school

You seem to be confused with what a question is and sperging out, I'm going to go ahead and assume you are 17 as well because you can't even put together a coherent sentence without "projection" "sperg" or "memes". I guess that's what is to be expected from section 8 schooling, seek help kiddo

lmao. sperg more cuck.

I am going to assume you have aspergers because you are sperging at memes in Veeky Forums

>I have nothing better to say

This is where I leave this thread and watch you two mongoloids bump it for the next 24 hours.

filename.cunt

i have class for the next 5 hours. ill leave it to soviet to bump the thread and trigger you.

>ragequitting

>volume
lol those qualifiers are going to keep adding up

NIO EP9, fastest road-legal car around the ring

dam son I have a meeting at work

Source

Nigger gets banned again lmao

bump lol
how exactly is that a problem? bans are easily evaded

So assmad he had to change his trip because people reported his u drag ass, sad!

I am not Alphonse

>bans are easily evaded

sounds like you're literally asking for a range ban

you don't even respect the rules of this community, why would anyone want you here? Insufferable child

umm no, sweetie. soviet was covering for me while i was in class. we're different people. sperg more tho

Because he's a worthless loser with no job, his responsibilities consist of cleaning up the house for his mother

rangebans don't work with VPNs lol
I am literally at work right now lol, I am no longer with my mommy

lmao you triggered them

>chinkshit vaporware
I'll be impressed when someone who actually owns one runs the 'ring.

>assmad
as usual, just wait until prezo logs in

cool projection

I'll follow up with the Mclaren F1, fastest naturally aspirated volume production car top speed

>it's another "alphonse gets triggered and acts overly defensive and humorless for the rest of the thread" episode

ebin, truly ebin.