Japanese brand cars are built more in the US than the American brands

Japanese brand cars are built more in the US than the American brands.

It's not 2009 anymore.

>german cars are reliable
>german
>reliable
>actually listening to what redditors say
>actually going on reddit
kys

>reddit
So a bunch of *actually* over-emotional retards spewing shit about things they don't know have a suddenly valid opinion? no way.

American cars have come so far in the last 5 or 6 years.

This is true just like that million-mile Tundra. No other domestic "American" brand truck can beat this.

Only Ford is decent but GM is still a big pile of shit along with Chevy.

>So a bunch of *actually* over-emotional retards spewing shit about things they don't know have a suddenly valid opinion? no way.

you just described Veeky Forums and most of the internet to a t

and yeah theyre still shit

at least with Veeky Forums there's an 80% chance that the person saying stupid things is a troll

But everyone says Ford is shit and Chevy is better I don't know who to believe anymore.

Only good cars Chevy sells is the Corvette and Camaro.

Every car and truck Ford has is decent.

the new F-series are ugly as sin but the powertrain is really good

Decent in the same way that FCA products are reliable and good investments, obviously

Are you sure? I've been hearing complaints about Ford's EcoBoost engine a lot lately.

I heard complaints about your mom's pussy but a shit ton of people still use it everyday

the only European cars that are popular in NA are the one that are "high end" enough to justify the poor reliability or yuroFord and Opels.
Also the garbage DCT in the fiesta/focus were from Germany.

Nice kindergarten tier roast..
Oh yeah I forgot school is out for you kiddos. Great...now we got to put up with you summerfags as well. It just keeps getting perfect here on Veeky Forums.

Only Veeky Forums complains about it and that's only because the engines were shilled to death when they first came causing most of us to sperg out

These people have just fallen for the "german engineering" meme. I love how people think things are superior just because they come from europe, if you go to europe you'll see it's just a bunch of people living in cramped apartments drinking bottled water. These faggots would say that chinese cars are superior if trump dissed chinese cars.

I'm happy with mine and I'm not even American.

>reddit
Every company has good and bad cars, except the Koreans, they just suck at everything.
Though I will say GM has better powertrains and until 1974 had the best cars in the world.

>le ebig summer boogeyman maymay

Its not Summer anywhere in the world right now.

This. You have to go back, OP.

Im 100% worldnews and politics are just robots, surely those comments cant be real

Hes a ford shill, just like the lincoln shills that keep posting.
Ford is the worst american company and their sales are good because of fleet trucks.
Shit v8s, shit v6, even worse turbo tech they couldnt copy right from mazda

Then why can't anyone make a v6 close to ford?

who gives a shit about German and Opel shit?

They've had it good for far too long and yanks already pay very cheap prices for non domestic cars.

chevy is owned by gm you literal moron

That's cute you still talk about the Ecoboost performance but you never talk about its reliability.