>Motorcycle Pics & Boring Webbums
>Motorcycle Hot Opinions

/dbt/ map:
google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=1YwqbzbdRjMAItdOZPktcND3Nr98

Noob? Git gud:

webms with sounds
slightly used thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

motorcyclistonline.com/wild-file-turbo-diesel-2wd-kawasaki-klr-650-custom-motorcycle
revzilla.com/motorcycle/crg-hindsight-lanesplitter-bar-end-mirror
patenttranslator.wordpress.com/2015/04/27/the-mystery-of-alleged-translation-of-how-to-ride-motorcycles-from-japanese/
instagram.com/backyardtuners/
backyardtuners.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=_a1MOUlhKXg
youtube.com/watch?v=gXzMD065HEk
youtu.be/OweScG30hXU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for faceplants

1st for now none of you fuckers can be first.

Grom anime

How is all wheel drive? Whats your MPG(Miles Per Grass Square Metre)?

>Grom ppedophilia*
ftfy

>this guy again

>tfw no AWD bike

>pedophiles keep bringing their cheese pizza into the daily bike thread

Goddamn I hate Aussies.

>2 Smoke meme
motorcyclistonline.com/wild-file-turbo-diesel-2wd-kawasaki-klr-650-custom-motorcycle

god damn i hate german pedophiles

I don't watch anime, not a pedo.

>he wants to be a meme without putting in the work
Step it up, son.

atgatt son

>diesel meme
If you wanna go 55 mph top speed so you can gain a couple mpg because every diesel light enough for a bike is a 20 hp lawnmower engine.

Guys, please. I already ride a bike that has claimed a life. I don`t fear curses, I need that retro looking sticker. Just an image that I can work off of.

Opinions on the s1000rr?

>???
How does this happen? Did you died?

>This shit on gravel
Sportbike riders amirite

Squid bike of choice

They also sell kits for four stroke Hondas and KTMs and do custom conversions.

Why is there a rubbish bin on the exhaust?

Why do all 2-smokes have a bladder for an exhaust? Serious question.

Back pressure.

Huh, interesting.

>tfw you will never be Luke Glanton
hold me

What the fuck is wrong with that road?

It's called being wet.

It rained tar?

Maybe it'll even rain brains someday.

There lurks the Skid Daemon.

What do you do when it's too hot to ride in full gear? Do you have multiple outfits? My MX boots are better insulated than my winter walking boots. Or should i just squid.
>mfw too hot to ride ATGATT

>have first gen sv with what I'm pretty sure are these mirrors revzilla.com/motorcycle/crg-hindsight-lanesplitter-bar-end-mirror

>bar ends with mirrors clamped on keep falling off

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

wut do tho

Good for you, then you might get some

Interesting read by the way..

patenttranslator.wordpress.com/2015/04/27/the-mystery-of-alleged-translation-of-how-to-ride-motorcycles-from-japanese/

I find squidding in the sun uncomfortable, the sun burns on the skin. Just get well vented textile gear and suck it up.

Get ventilated gear, that covers every part of your body.
Direct sun on your skin is deadly.

>squidding in the sun uncomfortable

HA-HA, FAIR SKINNED PEASANT

Nigger

it's called a corner, my american friend.

Are you so blind, that you don't see the liquid tar on the road?

Also, that a corner? You must be the burger.

*these mirrors

How do you manage with snot when wearing ff helmet?

>see's a wet road
>thinks it's liquid tar

how can you be this mentally challenged

This does not look like a wet road, but like the tar has come out of the road.

that's just the style or tarmac.
they put stone chippings in it to increase it's life and grip.
it's a good type of tarmac.

glad my country makes better roads.

who here / r u c k /

I hope this is a shoop to exaggerate the crappy features

>inb4 American

wtf why?

tighten the bar ends?

ruck is life

what's wrong, too many DUI's

TOO MUCH DRINKING EH

You need a license to ruck user

pic related are some versions of the dbt sticker; the top two are the original cursed designs; beware of hectik skids. The bottom three were proposed designs from the original maker for a possible reprint (think he eventually decided to do the originals + the bottom new one).

his IG and (currently closed) shop are
instagram.com/backyardtuners/
backyardtuners.com/

here is the sticker thread, i hear the pasta has some good info on how to print stickers
i guess might be interested as well

What about boots? I've seen MX boots sold as AIR, but afaik, they are as packed, with few small holes. In the end, you get expensive non water proof boots, that are as hot and will get infested soaked in mud.

>the top two are the original cursed designs; beware of hectik skids
The original printed batch is cursed, the later ones are fine as they are not from the same guy

>license to ride a coffee maker on wheels
how embarrassing

Hello dbt how fucked am I

where would this be useful tho?

what's that? your intake port?

oh, I didn't see you posted in this thread as well, here

8 hours spent today swapping in a new engine for my mito, new bulbs, fuses, rejeted the carb, did the chain and through the week I'm going to do up the fairings.

>tfw stressed member engine is holding the rear forks to the frame too.

Punched my fucking hand into the frame 10+ times because some git locktite'd the engine bolts.

I asked this exact question 2 days ago and got a decent answer, if you're interested

tried that, still pop out

are the bar ends supposed to screw into something? There's no threading in the stock bars--just a rubber washer on the bar end that expands into the bar when you tighten the bolt.

And the result.

Offroad, DUH. You can pull yourself out with the front wheel if the rear wheel digs into sand or mud.

Should have some form of anchor. Most have 2 little wedges that get forced apart as you tighten the bolt and lock down on the bar

But then you just have the front and real wheel dug into the mud.
Yeah I'm sure there will be some small benefit in really loose surfaces but not enough to make any significant improvement since you can get most of the weight on the rear wheel by sitting back on the seat anyway.

congrats, but are you working in a concrete shack

Anyone in here from canada? thinking about moving there for work soon as they have a shit hot tech scene for my field.

It looks like it sucks for motorcycling though.

Aye; my house is carpets and lino though so doing this inside would fug the floors and I rent.

Doing it in the shed at least keeps it out of the weather for the night, dusty though.

mirin cunt

that's the rubber washer/sleeve/thing--this is the complete assembly, no other parts as far as I can tell.

As long as you arent gonna move to ontario it will be good

Where in Canada? It's a big place.
BC is nice

obviously when I was speaking of a shit hot tech industry I was talking about salluit and not the 2 big cities for it that are basically right next to each other.

Big my arse.

See the other piece of advice I got was go to ontario and avoid quebec at all costs.

Is there gonna be a civil war soon or what.

>riding aboot
>coming to stop light
>try to shift into neutral but miss and go to second
>stall out with the force of being bucked off an ass
Is this normal for a p-twin?

lol hey guys im moving somewhere in vatican city looks like itll fuckin own for bikes cause the gangsta ass wheelie field is lit as heck there

>riding through downtown area of my small (15k pop) town
>going pretty slow because people jaywalk and back out of parking spaces without looking all the time
>sure enough, lady jaywalks right in front of me trying to cross the street
>I come to a complete stop, she doesn't even notice I'm there until she's well past me stepping up on the sidewalk on the other side of the street

I know loud exhausts are a meme but maybe the stock DR650 exhaust really is a little too quiet....

Less so BC.

Dumb burger

>fair skinned
>peasant
people with fair skin aren't working fields boi

If you don't speak French well then don't go to Quebec. They're the only rude Canadians I came across when I went up there and I was told that it was mostly because they dislike it when people don't / can't speak French.

post your gottagofast.mp4 songs

youtube.com/watch?v=_a1MOUlhKXg

Ontario is pretty shit for motorcycles, quebec is pretty shit just in general because alot of the frenchies are asshole. I would move to bc

Did they finally release PowerDrive2000 or is it just the demo?

Also this:
youtube.com/watch?v=gXzMD065HEk

burgers don't say "arse" what's wrong with you.

They can't be that bad.

I'm mainly interested in QB and ON (Is that the right terms) because that's where the jobs are, looking at the maps living in stargate-land looks pretty neat for motorcycling but still worse than where I am unfortunately.

i like his jacket

Ide go with ontario then, quebec a shit. Ontario has crazy high insurance though.

>They can't be that bad.

It's not like they were beating English speakers in the streets or anything, it's just that a lot of them were rude, unfriendly, and/or as short as possible in conversation. Not all, mind you, but it happened multiple times a day and left a sour taste in my mouth. I won't be going back.

youtu.be/OweScG30hXU

It's not about the burger in your stomach but the burger in your heart

>want to hang with the cool kids
>no cool kids around
how do I find a biker gang and a qt13.1415 biker gf that rides on my back all day

Not

thats called cholesterol m8

no, honestly though, all jokes aside
I'm the fucking only one in my extended circle of friends that has a bike or even wants to ride a bike
they have all literally no interest in it whatsoever

one of the main attractions of this hobby for me are the weekend roadtrips
should I just go alone?