Why

why

they looked better like a scrambler. not the 4 door

Crack is a miracle drug

I want one

>Jeep ripping off things third parties have provided for years
They'll have to offer it at a really competitive price if they want to achieve anything at all compared to existing solutions. At least it'd fill FCA's midsize truck void.

>They'll have to offer it at a really competitive price if they want to achieve anything at all compared to existing solutions.

nah. people who want a jeep truck are going to buy a jeep truck. people who don't won't. it doesn't really have true competition.

If they come with diesel engines I'll buy one. I've wanted a light duty picked that can hald doors and drop top for years.

Except for every other midsize truck. It only has no competition as an SUV offroader.

because heap lovers will still buy that shit.

the biggest market share it's going to take is that of other wranglers.

Jeeps are literal shit both in reliability and economy. Tacoma gang for t he win

Oh wow a Wrangler pickup, finally!

>4 door only

GOD DAMNIT

why would you put a wrangler in test camo? Everyone can still tell what it is.

This. My friend has one and it goes to the dealership monthly for stupid shit repairs.

American car companies are a national embarrassment.

N.... No single cab?

Accountants.

>Every mopar owner
>For no car go mopar

What's the towing on these things going to be? If they can handle a mid sized camper I am 100% on board with this.

Weird, I must get the super special reliable jeeps. I never have problems. I've had a 2003, 2014, and now a 2017 4 door.

Wait It's gonna be able to drop top? That alone will sell it to like half the billies I know.

I know standard jeeps actually have a pretty decent towing capacity.

>inb4 jim the accountant needs his 20,000lbs towing capacity to haul his fatass family to the cottage once a year.

>There will NEVER be another Comanche ever again
JUST

first they'd have to fix the cherokee

Of course not. This is a normiemobile

It's crazy how much car there is when you compare this new pickup to that Comanche.

Old 80s shitboxes look like toys made out of tuna cans and at some point it was a midsize pickup, compared to that its a minitruck

Any FCA product is shit in terms of reliability. Everyone should know this by now.. I hope.

RIP hopes and dreams