Motorcycles should have their own board. Motorcycle riders and car drivers are polar opposites...

Motorcycles should have their own board. Motorcycle riders and car drivers are polar opposites. Most car drivers dont ride and dont understand or care that they are endangering riders by tailgateing and not using blinkers or checking blind spots.
The motorcycle board might be a little slow but there is other slower boards like /an/ & Veeky Forums
There is always multiple motorcycle boards up in Veeky Forums so a new motorcycle board would be active enough to justify its own board.
As a biker and a car enthusiast i am tired of Seeing how car only drivers have such a massive lack of respect for riders safety and right to ride on the roads too.

They shouldn't have their own board but they should be contained in /n/

I ride both a modern bike and drive a classic car

What am I?

I'm sorry normies have ruined your opinion of enthusiasts for some reason. Also please learn the difference between threads and boards.

Driving an autotragic should move your bus riding ass over to /n/.

No, fuck you, you aren't special.

So car only fags want bikers to stay here so they can complain about bikers is basically what motivated your response.

Wow great post user

>driving autotragic
>bus riding
>same sentence
Baby's first shitpost

You know what?
Fine.
Go take over /n/.
You'll fit right in since you both enjoy whining about cars.

For the record this was my first shitpost

>Motorcycles should have their own board. Motorcycle riders and car drivers are polar opposites.
Hardly. motorcycle fags keep to their own threads like Honda generals, toyota generals and miata generals do.

So your comparing 2 wheeled motorcycles to a bunch of car manufactures you dont like like hondas and toyotas.
Bmw has general threads too you mongloid.
The fact is that bikes and cars are two entirely differnt worlds.

All he said was that motorcycles keep to their thread, similar to brand generals.

Maybe eurofags and autotragic fags should keep to their own threads and not come out to squawk about how they are never in the wrong & how it always the other persons fault.

Did anyone try creating /n/dbt/ ?

Wow great post user
/n/ is not for motorcycles

Fuck off snowflakes, Motorcycles are here to stay.

Gixxers are not horses
F

Sleep tight street bike!

Op here. Im not trying to detract from motorcycles by saying they should have their own board. I think it would benifit motorcycles.

It won't benefit shit, the board will be so slow it'll be ignored.

I go to Veeky Forums its slow but i like it from time to time.

Sleep tight, street bike

Don't split us up into even smaller groups. In this time of increasingly no-fun-allowed nannystate policies "for our own safety" we petrolheads need to stick together, riding or driving shouldn't make a difference.
We're still piloting machines for our own enjoyment.

Bikers play the victim card almost as much as pedalcucks.

"In a perfect world"
Unfortunatly this is reality.

Sleep tight street bike

Good idea. While your at it, move bike threads from /n/ in there as well. Name it /bi/

But motorcycles can be used for transport and they are not cars.

>Veeky Forums Auto
>Auto

Funny how people forget

Omg!! Is this an autotragic board!?!
No wonder its heaving over with massive faggots!!

just move them both to /lgbt/

Automotive you fucking sperg. Which also applies to motorcycles

Sadly thers maybe 3 bikes in dbt that are worth a fuck. Why even bother?

>The motorcycle board might be a little slow

You realize 99% of bike posting is done in /dbt/ right? The board would be fucking dead.

Also you're a retard.

Yeah i do realize that cause i sadi it in my OP.

I geuss you missed the point cause of your lower intellegence.

There usuually seems to be more than one dbt so you could probably make a board out pf the 200 per day dbt posts.

There's only ever one active dbt you dumb nigger. Do you even have a bike?

Whenever there's 2 generals up its because one of them is about to 404. There's not enough bike posting to justify a new board. Veeky Forums is already one of the slower boards, what in the fuck makes you think separating a decent part of Veeky Forums's posts would be a good thing?

>endangering riders by tailgating, not using turn signals

Well first off, they're endagering everyone to some extent, really the only reason a bike rider would be in more danger is because theyre not in a comfy metal cocoon.

Second off, i see plenty of bikes endangering other motorists via excessive speeding, weaving in between cars that are quite close together and ive seen a good few who roll in between cars.

There are shitty motorists, its just a fact of life

Sleep tight, street bike

Sleep tight, street bike

>endangering other motorists via
No, you're in a metal cage. The only one they're endangering is themselves.

>Most car drivers
are complete retards who would rather have a robot drive them.

>As a biker and a car enthusiast
no you arent. youre just mad about bikes for some reason

shut up falcunt

cruising in between cars is called lane splitting, its actually fairly safe but just looks OH SO SCARY because you are not used to it.

No shit someone riding a vehicle about 10x more agile than the average car is willing to ride a bit more aggressively.