What did Porsche mean by this?

jalopnik.com/porsche-to-crack-down-on-people-who-flip-their-cars-for-1795617610

>jalopnik

Go away

>Preuninger even took a shot at 911 R “collectors” who were pissed that Porsche decided to offer a manual transmission in the all-new GT3 because they felt it would reduce the value of their 911 R. He told them that Porsche is an automaker, not a “hedge fund.”
Based.

this is retarded. stop making ultra limited edition cars or just charge more for them. fucking commies.

you are a fucking idiot

Why don't they just build as many cars as they get orders?

>We are monitoring very closely who is flipping cars,” he said. “We do not build too many cars and we know most of our customers well—we like to have a name for every car before we build it.

This is exactly why you should never gamble on "collectability".

nope. you are for not understanding how capitalism works.

faux exclusivity. I doubt they are even mad about people flipping them for more money. it just makes their brand look more valuable. if they are they're retarded.

This

yurocuck who will never be able to afford one anyway pls

nope, you are for being a fucking idiot

>REEEEEEEEE stop buying and selling contrived limited edition cars at market value REEEEEEEEE

>the idiot misusing political terms is an ameridumb

as usual, seriously, the quality of the board could only go up if mods rangebanned amerifats

wow my yurocuck-who-can't-into-basic-capitalism suspicions were correct what a fucking surprise!

>stop doing what you want with the private company you own

yes, tell me more about how forcing a private company to act in a way that doesn't make you sperg is capitalism

>actually american
opinion disregarded

>yes, tell me more about how forcing a private company to act in a way that doesn't make you sperg is capitalism

I am not forcing them to do anything. I am calling them (and people who think it's a good idea) retards.

this thread is now a funposting thread

>ameridumb

opinion disregarded again

>REEEEEEEEE stop buying and selling contrived limited edition cars at market value REEEEEEEEE

see

see
and then after you reply refer to

see

see and keep sperging

gotta love yurocucks. so cute.

>we do not want to sell cakes to gays
>omg perfect capitalism we can't force them to sell cakes

>we do not want to sell cars to flippers
>REEEE my autism!!!

keep sperging, ameridumb

except one is a moral discretion and the other is a retard not understanding capitalism

see

see

see

>sell one porch me pls I am not flipr
>oops I flipped it for $200,000 profit XD

good job yurocucks

>that absolue sub-par posting quality

further proof americans should be rangebanned

who is that semon demen?

They are, under a different name. They're making a GT3 package with a wing delete, and a manual gearbox available. So basically a 911R minus decals for half the price

Porsche is so fucking based.

nice

Did you read the article you moron?

Scalpers are worse than gays

Good. Scalpers need to be shot