SI TRIM ANNOUNCED FOR HONDA FIT 2018

HOLY FUCKING SHIT ITS FINALLY HAPPENING

motortrend.com/news/honda-announces-fit-si-2018-new-video/

>spending more than 5k on a car

Let me guess, it's gonna have an anemic turbocharged engine that pushes it to 60 about as fast as a Ford Transit, with roughly $6000 worth of appearance upgrades and "sport tuned suspension" or something

REDBADGE BRO

fake link shit thread

>page not found

>sorry this page cannot be found
nice thread OP

>civic
Fuck that, honda should just nut up and make an awd Fit SI-R

Honda should do their best to make the accord more of a sleeper and try to get into the segment for fat can't turns

Just give it a K24 and STFU already

Fuck you OP. Fuck you.

The nervous ST owner said shakily

Fags
In
Transit

The V6 accord is pretty fucking fast at 5.5 0 - 60.

Once they made a Jazz SI in Europe and it had like 100hp.

A sporty fit that will just get broken into by Hispanics. What the fuck has Honda been thinking lately. The civic is accord sized..the fit is now going nowhere. The only logical small car to buy from them is the hrv

Ya got me, friend

Don't get your hopes up, the last one was nothing but a suspension- and appearance package.

>Only buying a car if somebody else spent years farting in it.

You have a weird fetish my dude.

That's exactly my point, the Accord could be even more of a sleeper than it already is

It will never be as good tho.

My Lexus has cooled seats, so I turn them on whenever I'm feeling gassy. Sort of shoots air up into my taint and asshole to counteract the farts. I think this will help the resale value.

Wish they'd make manual v6 sedan sport trim I would have bought instead of my truck.

The 4 banger is just too slow for 25k msrp

>page can't be found

fuck you OP

>spending thousands of dollars extra to purchase a product that will devalue the instant you drive it off the dealers parking lot
Looks like your fetish is being a cuck

Dude, Honda is coming back with the hatchbacks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In that case, ride the bus forever. You don't deserve nice things.