Road kill sucks

Road kill sucks.

I hate watching a show about some dudes who get a classic car, put a powerful engine in it and then never bother to actually fix it up.

Why does it matter, it's just a car, it's not alive.
None of the cars they mess with are super rare or anything anyways.
Stop having autism.

Hmmm woof woof woof?

>mrcummy telling someone else to stop having autism
ironing

Because it's boring.

I don't have autism, stay btfo OP

The ratings say otherwise

It takes many many hours to get a car 100% perfect. You don't need a car 100% perfect to have fun with it.
>literally reviving cars from the dead
>actually using them and not just putting them on display
>boring

Yes but keep in mind there is a show called gogglebox that is popular.

just wanted to remind people that this is who you are replying to

Oh dear god.

The guy is a walking joke, muh 500 dollar LS is retarded as muh 400 dollar eBay turbo honda.

How is it retarded?
I've done it.
It's 1000 not 500 btw.
When you have a welder and a bunch of scrap steel, you can fabricate everything needed for the swap for basically nothing.

Hold uo. Do you not chip the slag off of your welds?

>slag
>MIG welds
Dude, stop trying to look like you know what you're talking about, you're already embarrassing yourself and you're only one post in.

If anything you are.

How?

I can't believe mrcummy has never actually read a damn thing about welding

Except I have, and I've done stick, mig, tig and wirefeed.
The only welding I haven't done is oxy acetylene.

You know you're supposed to chisel the shit off the bead right?

>You know you're supposed to chisel the sh
There's nothing on the bead of a MIG weld, stick has a thick layer of slag due to the flux covering on the rod, wirefeed has a slag as well but it's much less than stick, very thin mostly powdery residue that can be removed with a brush, stick you use a chisel hammer, MIG and TIG have no slag.

Making a car look nice doesn't mean you shouldn't drive it you retarded boomer.

Body and paint work is by far the most tedious work one can do on a car, good body and paint work counts in the hundreds of hours of labor, there's no time for that shit on the show.
Body and paint work is extremely expensive and time consuming, and benefits the show in no way, in fact I'd say it even goes against the entire point of the show, cheap fun with old beaters.