Sup senpais, what's the most cringe license plate?

Sup senpais, what's the most cringe license plate?

Yours.

Literally just saw "SENPAI" on a Texas plate, red mustang v6 fucking made me sick.

literally any, but that lebbitfag that got 'top kek' on his miata gave me weapons grade cancer for sure.

LUV2YIFF

There any states that allow 8 letters?

Also fuck Michigan for having such lame designs for their custom plates.

Any Tesla with shit like LOLOIL.
Fucking reddit tier garbage.

saw a nissan leaf wit FU OPEC once.

Should I do it, guise? It'd go on a black 08 VapeWagon Golf that I unironically vape and listen to G-house music in when I drive it

Is >>>Reddit available?

>FU OPEC
Thats pretty funny actually.

yes
pic related

if I ever got some insane exotic like a lambo or something id get a cringy license plate for the keks

This is also available but I drive VAGshit so it'd be better for a japanese car I guess

:^)

Get the degenerate one. Also where you at fellow Texasfag? 915 here.

inb4 screams for mods

I are also from texas' armpit; you're probably that dude with the s13 I added on IG the other week

Nope but hey, we got a pretty sweet highway though.

deuce volt
praise cake
shoddylay

You're being ironic, right? I live on the westside and every single day I drive on I-10 I get closer and closer to a stroke

>Westnigger
Lol, I live in the Upper North East and its all smooth and straight. The fact I drive all over town nearly everyday has shown me that the highway is great here other then that side of town.

I love my easy access to Trans Mountain.

Driving around in Houston I saw an FR-S or BRZ or w/e it is with "2SLO4U" or something similar.
Was great.

Isnt the NE where all the niggers are though? Dyer street is basically BLACKED street now

Transmountain is good drivin though, my little shitbox even feels fun on there

I laughed my ass off.

No, thats mostly a myth from the old days of Coopers Town back when segregation was very real in El Paso. Now the east side is where most are. The NE is the most diverse part of town full of poor people. Dyer is not "BLACKED" as people claim. Its literally the WS but poorer.

I dunno, fampai. Lots more blacks come in through the base, in my observation. I dated a girl who lived over by Sean Haggerty and that part of the NE is pretty suburban but everything on and around Dyer up until then is pretty black (and korean lol). I dont usually see black dudes outside a barbershop playing dominos unless I'm in the NE

Well of course you are going to see that with barber shops. If you actually do come around her and observe it is still mostly Mexicans and there actually been more white people moving to this side of town. I think it is due to the fact that the NE is starting to be improved and to get further away from Mexico at a lower cost.

Stop being scared of blacks, you are more likely to get stabbed by a Mexican and if you are getting stabbed or shot at, you had fucked up somewhere down the line. Your greatest concern should be downtown. I even notice the crackheads from there are heading as north as UTEP now.

the one you posted

custom plates aren't much more than standard ones in NC, might pick one up

Wow that's a fugly plate

> iowa

We'll meme'd iowa bro

it looks like they stole a screenshot from Daytona USA

There's a blue 350Z with the plate JEALOUZ that always drives by when I'm washing my car.
If it were a 240z, 300zx, or maybe even a 370z he could pull it off but it's a stock 350z

Not cringe, but since I'm from Maryland, this pic gets my weeb dick hard as fuck.

On the way to work i keep seeing a black hilux with the plate shi-box, makes me chuckle.

350z's are the new 240's

Doubt it. I remember all the stories on the news of the blax who came to town from the base and would stab/shoot people for drugs. Also, all the whites live on my side of town so it's pretty much the safest zip code in the city, I'd assume.

Think they will actually allow this?

DO IT FAGGOT

no

Get a Kekistan license plate.

Probably. Although your car would end up in a ditch with slashed tires.

EFIL4ZAGGIN

You niggas are so luck to get eight characters

I can only do six. What the fuck am I supposed to do with six characters?

FUQ OFF

ASSHOL

AUTISM

HITLER
COQBLQ
FAGGOT
SUQDIQ
NIGGUH
KILLME
HENTAI
FUCBOY
FISTER