Lamborghini killer

Lexus LFA seems to me the best supercar ever made.

Japanese high-tech design. The best sounding production car in existence with naturally aspirated v10, co-designed by Yamaha and Lexus. Fastest Top Gear lap time in wet. Fastest Nurburger-king lap at the time of any production car with stock tires. That amazing analog-digital dash combination which swivels to accomdate different modes. A regular fucking key with a push to start.

The best part?

It's not a rolling piece of cringey JEW-lerrry like a Lamborghini, or even a Ferrari. You can drive this thing down to the grocery store and your average sorority sister slut won't even look twice at it.

I saw a Gallardo the other day parked at the health food store and all I could think of was how fucking gay the guy driving it was. He was so obviously proud of his purchase. The LFA is styled well without looking like a fucking f35 fighter jet.

Immaturity is thinking Lamborghini is the best.
Maturity is knowing that an almost regular looking car like the LFA is so much rarer and special. It is expensive, but being able to spend nearly half a million dollars on a Japanese 2012 front engine supercar, instead of rolling down to your Lambo dealership and picking up something off the lot that stands out to you, is worth immeasurably more.

Why would you buy this to daily over an anonymous 911 (yuros) or Corvette (burgers)?

Poor fags with rich dreams just don't make any sense.

is my dream car.
one last car till i die? this.
BUT
small fuel tank/high consumption
no cupholders for holding my stuff

And I'd still pick a Carrera GT over an LFA if given the choice.

because the lexus has a v10 engine that revs to 9000 rpm

moron

of course you would, but the LFA will get less attention than your smooth lined euro-mobile made for retired dentists

the LFA is superior in l'espirit to basically any other car ever made, tbqhwu famalam

I guess summer has finally arrived.

if you read the attachment you see porsche even admitted the carrera GT is a cuckmobile at heart

This desu. The only things my cup holders contain in my car are my wallet and phone because I do t like driving with them in my pocket and I hate having them slide around in the door pocket.

>designed to compete against what are considered by many to be the best road-going driver-oriented cars of all time
>a cuckmobile at heart
seems like quite a reach bud

I don't like how it looks. The design seems so.. underwhelming and bland. I don't like the design of most supercars. They all seem to fall prey to the same design scheme.

Most expensive vehicle I'll probably ever own is a Viper. I just can't bring myself to buy a car I don't like the design of.

And yet, both of those got race versions (FXX and SLR 722 GT) where the CGT did not

>Nurburger-king lap

When your lap time is so irrelevant that nobody cares to spell the track correctly.

This is what autism looks like.

I agree a lot.

>Very fast
>Automatic transmission for comfy cruising
>Looks amazing (imo)
>Reliable
>Sounds orgasmic
>Actual luggage space
>Great interior
>A real key
>Everything you look and touch constantly is perfection (dash, steering wheel, turn signal, seat adjustments, window switches)
>Won't create a crowd around your car
>Real car guys will still admire it like crazy
>Seriously that fucking sound though

That's the kind of super car I could get in and drive every day, and I don't think there are a lot of those. The only downfalls to this car is the lack of a cupholder (I would only need one) and the harsh suspension. I don't think I would mind the suspension considering the cars I own and the cupholder I mainly use for a water bottle which would be very nice to have

You could probably get a cupholder installed. You would have to pick out the perfect place, but then you could have one machined out of aluminum or made from carbon fiber and build it in to part of the car, wherever is best.
Can't imagine it would cost more than $500 to do, and the end result is you get a cupholder in your half million supercar!

Seriously sometimes I think those replacement cupholders that are crazy expensive on supercars, it would just be better to have one machined or 3D printed!

>354lb-ft of Torque

What did they mean by this?

I don't think people would be able to handle the sound anyways

>Hey look! That guy is driving a Lexus, wow!

t. Jezza

>0-60 in 3.8 seconds
It's not even fast compared to what we have today

They meant 9000 RPMs. But of course, the burger doesn't understand and requires peak torque at low RPMs for reasons nobody understands, so he swaps an LS into everything.

HI, reddit!

911 can go to 9000 rpm like all fucking good gas car...

>best supercar ever made.
fixed
>The best sounding production car in existence
lol no, pic related sounds better, hell even the Gaylardo sounds better
>I saw a Gallardo the other day parked at the health food store and all I could think of was how fucking gay the guy driving it was.
sound more like a jelly faggot because someone else has the cash to blow on a Gallardo while you drool over a toyota with a yamaha engine

This thread is cancerous as fuck.
I do agree on the engine sound though, but, since the LFA is way overpriced, a $20k BMW M5 with a 507 hp n/a V10 that revs up to 8250 rpm would be fine to me. + the M5 comes with a proper manual gearbox.

Stock LS motors make peak torque relatively high in their rev range. ~4.5-5k rpm