>Shelby looks, sounds, feels better
>GT350R wins

Which one would you have?

Other urls found in this thread:

topgear.com/car-news/motorsport/ford-nürburgring-times-are-rubbish
youtu.be/dk3VnqgnylA?t=83
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anything but GM.

Mustang because the engine is more exotic. Building a powerful NA is becoming a lost art

>Camaro is objectively faster in a straight line

FTFY.

>It's got to a point where they need to compare the highest trim mustang to a medium trim camaro to make it fair.
>carmaro still wins

It was a bit faster on the track too. Mind you the Shelby got into first during the first twisty section, and lost all of its ground in the final straight. The Voodoo just makes no torque in comparison.

What's higher than zL1?

>zl1
>medium trim camaro

>medium trim

>base 4cyl
>4cyl with sport pack
>V6
>V6 1LE
>SS
>SS 1LE
>ZL1
>ZL1 1LE (Not yet released)

Remind me again where this falls?

>camaro sports an extra litre of displacement and a supercharger and still loses

GMfag tears have never been so delicious.

>54/46 distribution

Absolute FUCKING disgust

The GT350R in that paint is literally the best looking car made in the last 2 decades. The stance, the shark nose, the wing, everything about the way it looks is just fucking perfect. It looks like some kind of street predator that hunts down lesser cars and eats them alive.

>retards never heard of the 1le yet

so it's yet another supercharged v8?
ok

the were gonna use a flat plane na v8 but they didn't want to be 17 seconds slower per lap (like the gt350R) (lol)

Probably the camaro, since it would be more civilized in the real world, apart from the kinda limited visibilty. Less attention from cops and normies think you have a riced camaro.

Just not in fucking white.

why not a flat plane supercharged v8?

Go to Chevrolet.com and spec out a ZL1 1LE, I'll wait.

The 1LE isn't out for two months still, did you not watch the video you fucking mouth breather?

why add $10k to the price when it already rapes this hard.

why would a piece of metal bent into a certain shape cost ten grand more than a piece of metal bent into a different shape?

Because it's not as simple as that, and R/D costs money.

cause it performs better (unless you are ford) (lol)

>like winning the special Olympics

GT350R

The ZL1 just looks like a transformers Camaro, the 1LE looks like that with some more intense aero tacked on.

The GT350R is the pinnacle of a globally iconic car, with a unique engine, and an outstanding look, feel, and presence. For all intents and purposes, it is a race car.

>people who literally drive cars for a living both agree the Shelby is better
>benchracer who doesn't even own a car thinks the Camaro is better

Hmm, I wonder whos opinion is worth more

>it is a race car.

see
If a race car loses to a "non race-car" is the race car still a race car?

>7:32
>source: Horsepower Kings (aka worthless)

Ford develops on Nurburgring but does not do hotlaps on it, because they know James May is right.

topgear.com/car-news/motorsport/ford-nürburgring-times-are-rubbish

>If a race car loses to a "non race-car" is the race car still a race car?
Yes because nearly every racecar thats production car based would get whooped by a P1

Gotta go with the GT350R

Isn't the GT350R a limited production car?

The mustang has subjective appeal vs the Camaro which is much better in every way, I think it looks better too.

yes, I think they make 100/year. the non-Rs are much more attainable(~2400 made a year)

where as you can go to your chebby dealer and order a zl1 any day of the week.

the zl1 1les are limited production tho

Have they said how many ZL1LEs they're making?

Source on these numbers?

youtu.be/dk3VnqgnylA?t=83

Neat, thanks

Can we petition them to stop making these with laptime comparisons? I'm fucking sick of this shit.

>this assmad

Only Veeky Forums spergs this hard over them. I think most people would still agree the Shelby is the better at being a sports car.

>Gm needs a Supercharger to compete with a 5l na engine
Top kek
Pushrods are such shit

whoa

>5.slow slower than a v6
Just ferd things

>more expensive newer car flukes a faster lap on a different day in different conditions
Top kek gm cucks this desperate

Daily reminder gm has never EVER won le mans Roflmao

>3,900+ lbs
Why the fuck is it so heavy?

DELET THIS

Giant wheels and 90000sq ft of body panel.

>4 seats
>650hp/650lb-ft supercharged V8
>lots of luxury/safety features because it's a GT car more than anything
>lots of cooling and a durable drivetrain to handle it
>only 60k leaves no money for carbon fiber

Only a little more weught than the much more expensive and less powerful F-Type

i'd have to test drive both and decide from there
but if i had to pick one without a test drive or anything i'd probably pick the moosetang

agreed

>>only 60k leaves no money for carbon fiber
I would honestly prefer them to make a more expensive version. something like a 100+k Camaro trim. hopefully the Z28 is exactly that.

The camaro is ugly as fuck.

Not to knock on the camaro since it's truly a beast but i'd take an f-type over it any day just for the exhaust.
The looks are a bonus

Why not just buy the 2018 TVR guys?

>Under 1250kg kerb weight
>500hp+ Coyote V8, breathed on by Cosworth
>Tremec 6 speed
>RWD
>Side pipes
>Flat bottom for aerodynamics
>£65,000 base

It also happens to be coming to the USA as well, and with our weakened currency should be a bit of a bargain tbqh lads.

Pic related

People who care about Nurburgring lap times are either >16 or poor.

More like because they literally can't compete

Learn how < and > work please

I'd put my Z/28 exhaust up against an Ftype exhaust anyday. In fact I can 'cause a guy I work with has a Ftype R.

Honestly, the fact that the ftype uses extra fuel in the exhaust to make it pop and sputter is kinda cheap and gimmicky imo... but not as bad as using a speaker to fake engine sounds, FORD and BMW.

People who don't know which > to use are either >=/= six teen < poor= < gay > miata driver

>It also happens to be coming to the USA
Really? i'm going to be really pissed if it doesn't.
>and with our weakened currency should be a bit of a bargain tbqh lads.
based brexit.

According to C&D LL the V6 Mustang is faster than a WRX and STi around that track while banging off it's 112mph limiter for 20+ seconds.

Motortrend tests are much more scientific being that the cars are tested with a professional driver, on/in the same day/conditions.

Also, all these morons ITT "b-b-but muh ZL1 1LE". That car isn't out yet, you can't even spec one on Chevy's website like pointed out.

bomp

That fag chose the Tesla over the RS7 because it was good for the environment.

That is legitimately fucking ridiculous. I hate GM but fuck.

I want a ZL1 convertible with the 10 speed auto

>the mustang is better """""because rase kar"""""""

>911 R is slower than a 911 Turbo or GT3
>it's preferred because it's raw, loud, honest, and fun

For people who actually drive cars instead of shitposting from their mothers basement, how a car makes you feel is more important than the numbers it makes

A new Civic Type R is faster than a 1966 Ford GT40. Which would you rather drive?

you look like a child predator that hunts down lesser kids and diddles them alive

>A new Civic Type R is faster than a 1966 Ford GT40
It isn't. not even fucking close lol.

around a track it almost certainly is

meh I'd still rather have a Challenger Hellcat.

Maybe the best looking of the past 5 years, but 20? Hell no.

Poor mustang

I bet you weren't saying that when the terminator came out. Poor ford getting owned at their own game.

The terminator was also down on displacement compared to the camaro
Lmao

Gm needs a Supercharger AND extra displacement
Roflmao

Its not. in fact, a Civic Type R is slower than a first generation Viper GTS. the "track" you are likely referring to is the Nurburgring and are over estimating its performance potential by comparing Honda's manufacturer conducted test to 3rd parties.

GM owns the poor mustang right now. SCOREBOARD

ford fangirls suiciding hard itt

lol they couldn't address this. gm fangirls BTFO