Thought it was a qt3.14 racer girl driving this

>thought it was a qt3.14 racer girl driving this
>its some man child

I don't get the stigma around women being into cars.

Every woman I've met that is into cars is either vapid, whore, or both.

honestly what do you expect? innocuous grill racers dont drive shit like that either

All women are vapid whores

tpbp

because the good ones get taken right away. it's like finding an unmodded 240 with low miles, 1 owner and no accidents.

Found
Orifice
Radically
Dilated

Your monster truck probably intimidated him.

I don't agree with this

>tfw my first car was a 100% stock 240sx I bought from the original owner in 2001
>tfw all of my luck was spent when I was 16 on a fucking meme car and I will now never get a QT3.14 waifu

Even when such magic in life happens, existence is suffering

This

Car girls are the equivalent of gamer girls. No thanks

Hmm.. good point.

Regardless, I would never trust a cargirl. They're the equivalent of gamer girls.

Will trade you my marriage for that S13, hit me up

probably is owned by a qt, she's letting her busrider boyfriend use it to go to the local library to avoid the range ban on his IP so he can shitpost on Veeky Forums

Top kek

you will sooner or later

cucc

You just gotta find one with decent looks instead of model status. Real girl gamers are worse than real car grills, cause real car grills (and you know they real if they work on their shit, know their numbers, and has no money cause she spent it on beer and parts) actually work for what they had and therefore actually developed a personality and therefore attractive even if they're a 5/10 cause they're already more bearable than 90% of women.

lol

>/r9k/ general

Found a girl with a stickshift Miata RF, and another with a heavily modded Evo.

I know that place and I know the chick. Total slut.

Where is it?

It's in Barrie, Ontario, Canada. If I recall correctly there's a beer store on that parking lot and a Wendy's.

The only time I've seen a car girl is when I was on the bus going home there's this middle school girl who likes Jeep's and Camaro's an then me and her became friends but then once I saw a very heavily modded Jeep and I pointed out how awesome it was and then she started making fun of me for "liking Jeep's too much

Back to 9GAG

why is that car so tiny

I'd say around 80% of the ST and gti's I see are driven by 50+ year old guys. The other 20% are Asian IT nerd types or vapefags.

it's not, OP is a truckerfag

with pink wheels?

>not going to engineering school and finding car girls everywhere
>simultaneously wondering why your duck is dry and looking down on women having interests
Go back to the dilapidated hamlet that is /r9k/

And that reaction never changes. Women are wired to have many passing interests and are unable to delve into interests or hobbies very deeply. Which isn't a bad thing. You don't want your gf sharing the same degree of interest in a subject.

Did you just look at the license plate frames and make some shit up

There's also a coin laundry near the parking lot.

Also the slutty chick drives this red Miata and ugly as fuck

Whats the thing with girls and Evos Especially Evo X's. Literally all the Evo X's I see now are owned by girls. Evo IX and VIII's all seem to be mostly girls too.

I only ever see guys in VII's and earlier models. And 9/10 they're usually Chavs with rich parents to afford the insurance.

I'm trying to buy an Evo X at the minute and I'm seriously questioning my if I'll be the only guy under 30 with an Evo X in the UK.

Ph and to add 100% of these girls seem to be utter psychos.

He did, it wasn't in Barrie, it was New Tecumseth

>ST/GTI
>old guys

???

I've literally never seen an owner of one of these who looked over 35, and I see a lot. Where do you live?

Imagine a woman draining your bank account like always but now she also spends it on parts and you are both broke within a month.

>implying it isn't mostly boyracing manchildren

>going to engineering school and finding car girls everywhere
lel sure thing faggot
you've never placed a foot in an engineering school

yeah I was memeing lol
jej

Oh and I also looked at some laundries across parking lots, that's where I got the "beer store" and "wendy's" from

Wow mama

>another bro for the Milfista™ (MILF+Alfista) cult