So I test drove one of these today

Kept seeing HRV's on Veeky Forums and all the hate they got. Obviously most of the hate was from people who probably haven't driven one and don't like crossovers...so I decided to get my own opinion.
>Got into Honda dealer
>Small line of people waiting to check it out.
>Decided to look around at the new line
>Pretty cool
>Finally came my turn
>Cozy little thing
>"hatch like" size
>Bit of a light
>Drivers area is unlike a normal shitbox commuter but nothing amazing. Its "spirited" and nice to look at.
>center console is elevated and sleek like a sports car...merely aesthetic as this is in fact a subcompact.
>Driver position is slightly elevated like most subcompact crossovers
>Decide to test drive
>Definite small presence on road
>Classic civic like feel
>Its peppy but not fast
>CVT is totally tolerable and probably the best I have driven to date.
>Passenger room is good for a subcompact ALTHOUGH the read headrests are slightly cumbersome and restrict vision to the rear.
>Plenty of cargo space

I honestly don't get why Veeky Forums throws so much hate at this thing. Throw away the word crossover and just call this thing a lifted subcompact hatch. Basically a jacked up fit. Its likable and brings back the energy and spirit of early 2000s civics due to its size. Its not fast but its a peppy little commute. I'm actually surprised people on here don't like it because they would . Just my two cents. It also comes in 2wd with a manual transmission...I also tested that one out. Same experience about.

Shut up mom.

>basically just a jacked up Fit
Then why not just buy a Fit?

BILLY GFTO BACK TO STUDYING BEFORE NO TENDIES

Honda thanks you. 5 cents has been deposited into your account

Thanks for asking!
Fit honestly felt so unrefined. I'm sorry...I know its an excellent car it just felt less refined that the hrv

Honda shill pls go.

If he was shilling he would have said the fit was the best car ever.
>being this new

Ill post some pictures of the interior they are not from the car I test drove.

CVT bullshit. I don't care how it feels compared to others they all suck.

Wait for the Kona.

>not waiting for the stonic

Fucking this.

I can't believe automakers would be stupid enough to shill their garbage on Veeky Forums...let alone a Honda econobox. How goddamn thick do you have to be to think that would work? Not as thick as the pleats in a Genuine Pennzoil filter, that's for sure. Nothing gets past these except pure, clean oil to keep your ride running long and strong for years to come.

>KIA

Why not just write "S H I T" across the front of it?

>solid beam axle rear suspension
No thanks

My mom drives a crv.

I love you mom :)

Do you honestly think Honda is shilling on Veeky Forums out of all places? Why would they waste the effort when a majority of people here are on a budget and retarded when it comes to buying cars? Also don't you think they would shill on an actual auto forum?. Seriously user..is something wrong with you?

I love your mom too.

sea doggo hello

The only thing wrong with me is that I've been using conventional motor oil this whole time, when I should have been filling my engine with Pennzoil Platinum. It's made from natural gas, and not oil. That's science yo.

My friend drives a CRV and I drive it sometimes. It's okay. It's a car and it goes vroom vroom and can actually accelerate up a hill unlike cars I've had. Wouldn't seek one out because it has nothing going for it as I'm not a mom but it's okay.

>dubs confirmed

>must buy Pennzoil products

Honda pls go

hi2u

Yeah that's gay

My first gen CRV has multi links all around. That car drives like a "classic Honda". Not this jacked up Fit/jazz

at first I thought the stairwell was part of the car.

>Comes standard with ascension
>New for 2017

Also from what I have seen a few users of Veeky Forums have this car. Seems to be fairly popular as I see a bunch everyday.