What do you guys think of my new shitbox? Obviously the seller bullshitted me and it could use a rebuild

What do you guys think of my new shitbox? Obviously the seller bullshitted me and it could use a rebuild.

What did you pay?

2800. Got ripped.

Could've been worse, assuming it's only the engine that needs work. Now you know. Also, at least rotaries are simpler to rebuild.

>he fell for the 944 meme

It's not a 944, it's an RX7. Good job.

I like it. Any mods?

Cmon son

>Obviously the seller bullshitted me and it could use a rebuild.
5.0 swap time

its clearly a 928 you dumpass

Thanks man. It's all stock.

Nah dude, it's a foxbody.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD KEEP IT THAT WAY

They all need rebuilds, you did great. Looks beautiful congrats!

I was thinking about something like this but ricier and then drifting it into a wall.

Wow. Fuckin FCs are worth 8k plus in aus

You're all wrong, it's a Fiero with a body kit.

lol true pic, i had to carry extra oil in the buckets in the hatch just in case.

Have you done a compression test on it? If not, buy or rent a kit (O'Reilly and Autozone loan them out at the cost of a fully refundable deposit) and do that. Make sure you look up the correct procedure beforehand since it's a little different from a piston engine test. If the compression is good, just do some regular maintenance like spark plugs, filters, etc. and drive the shit out of it until it breaks.

If it does need substantial work and you're even remotely close to Dallas, take it to Rotary Performance. They know their shit and don't cut corners.

Welcome to the rotard club!

semi-related, someone's selling a 626 CB with a 12a swap near me for $7k aus. thinking I can probably haggle it down to $6k maybe a bit less. should I go for it or nah?

it's not bad, i got my turbo for less. but it's an s4, needed a door, turbo and coolant seals were fucked. once the motor was open i found out it needed apex seals too.
ported it while i was in there and i need to open up my wastegate even more than i already did.
already had s5 tails, but i'm trying to find an s5 bumper. only got to drive it around for a month. your's is in very nice condition though. if the inside is as nice as the outside that's a great buy. open the motor before you order the rebuild kit, if your bearing and oil control rings are good just get the $700 atkins kit if you're tight on money, it's a very simple process to rebuild and pull the motor, if you can squat 160lbs you can pull it out without a picker

maybe I'm retarded but IMO that's not a horrible price for a dorito-spinner even if it needs some work