aston martin get

bump

>leaf spring

you saything that is a bad thing?

what the fuck is a gas guzzler tax?

uhh yes?

>responding to cancer
how new?

yeah it is a bad thing, it's shameful that gm has the gall to use leaf springs in their supposed cream of the crop super car i was arguing with this faggot on another thread but leaf springs in any form in a 140k dollar sports car is frankly undefensible, what's worse is that the 2017 zl1 fucking camaro is faster around the ring

The car can't put its power down so yeah.

true

Do you even understand its not an arrangement like a pickup truck

>gas guzzler tax
Where do you live where you're this cucked?

The Stingray can. the Z06 has trouble. nothing active aero/wings in general can't fix. without the wing of the GT3/GT2 or the AWD of the Turbo the 911 would struggle putting 600-700 HP down as well with or without the best suspension in the world.

aero won't help low speed corners

A fucking leaf

bump

inb4 delusional GM fangirls come screaming HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR SHOW ME ANOTHER CAR WITH HORIZONTAL LEAFSPRINGS DURRRRRRRRRRRR ITS NOT THE SAME AS THE LEAFSPRINGS YO USE IN LITERAL SCHOOL BUSES BECAUSE THEY RUN IT THE LENGTH OF THE VEHICLE INSTEAD HURRRRR DURRR

yea ok. thats why your googling coilover converison kits 2 days after buying your pile of shit corvette

>any male
>driving a convertible
lol

shit-taste confirmed

That's a Federal tax that's been around since 1978

>literal faggot confirmed

literal shit-taste confirmed

>ITT: Shills defending ancient coil spring technology.
Leaf springs are the newer, objectively superior technology.

>can't adjust preload, ride height, and cannot be progressive
keep defending inferior technology, GM fangirl

Leaf springs can do this though. You're just mad that you bought into a manufacturer-enforced ''performance'' (doubtful, actually) meme.

reminder the P&M corvette has coils

Their track record is proof though: adding coils makes it crash even more.

explain me how do you adjust preload, adjust ride height without loading the shock and be made progressive