What tires are currently on your car? How much did you pay? Are there any glaring problems?

What tires are currently on your car? How much did you pay? Are there any glaring problems?

I currently have Michelin Premier All Seasons on my camry. Honestly they're pretty loud but otherwise good. Getting new ones in a few weeks, and I'm confused on whether or not brand matters, and whether or not a higher mileage warranty will necessarily be a better tire.

Anybody have experience here? Is there a big difference between those literally who Japanese tires on special for $300 for the set vs the top-of-the-line Michelins that are almost $200 per tire?

>pic related, some thicc tires

Just get highly rated tires from the UHP/Extreme categories on tirerack.

Yokohama S Drive 235/35/19; cost me $600 for the set before install off of eBay.

I have winter wheels with all seasons, so these only see about 6 or 7 months each year. I suggest you do the same if you plan on purchasing performance rubbers.

I paid $900

Nitto nt555, 1200. No they hook up great and ride great, will dry when it rains next.

I use the cheapest tires I could find, guardsman or some shit, $45 per tire and I mounted them myself. I've never had any glaring issues with them, i'm sure they're not as good as performance tires but my car is not nice enough, nor do I have enough money, for me to really care.

continental extreme contact dws 06 all seasons. 255/35/19. They fucking suck and ill never buy them again. good traction in the rain and snow, but the rubber is so soft they squirm like all hell. if you ever plan on going over 100mph or racing your car do not buy them.

Nitto Motivo 255/45/20. The full set out the door was around $1k. So far they're pretty good but I haven't put that many miles on them yet.

how much will it cost for mounting and balancing? I just ordered a set of bfgoodrich all seasons for $450 shipped. yeah yeah I cheaped out but I'm not looking to drop a grand on tires like some of you have.

anyways how much can I expect to spend total?

$15ish per tire.

BF Goodrich g-Force Comp 2 A/S
>$700 something dollars

See if you get more than 10k miles out of them.

Already have bro.

Running Michelin Super Sports on my MR2, paid $700 fucking burgerbucks after rebate but it was worth it they handle much better than my old Yokohama s. Drives.

I have nokian all seasons on my 190E daily driver and those costed around $500 my only other option in that size was a shitty all season that was $50/tire and I wasn't about to risk putting cheap nipshit on my baby. It had shitty all seasons on it when I bought it and while they were ok for traction they were stiff as hell even with a 65 sidewall.

Nice. I burned my apart in less than that and wasn't even driving them that hard.

Pirelli something
Came from the dealer like that

>tfw I just ordered those same exact tires

i-it was just a fluke r-right guys

Only thing that's happened was running over a nail.

They're fine.

Running Pirrelli p zero neros and no complaints. I've heard they were a rip-off but they came with my car and they seem good. Do I like? Yes. Will I buy more? Prolly not. I'm a Michelin guy but I'm eyeing the Firestone Firehawk Indy 500

my plan is to drive them until they become slicks

then take them to the track

> Fluke

Not for me. Two sets of tires, both less than 10k miles. No burnouts or anything of that nature. They're sticky but they're soft and wear out fast.

I have Michelin Pilot Super Sports. Paid $980 for 4 installed.

They're pretty great so far.

b-but the warranty is for 40k miles!!!

Get an alignment.

Have fun with that.
I thought about getting some, but a guy at another shop was telling me how those are junk.

Then you'll be fine. Mine had no warranty.

That's not going to help all 4 tires wearing evenly.

that guy at another shop doesnt know jack shit then, kek. i guess thats why he works at one :^)

>but a guy at another shop was telling me how those are junk.

Never listen to the advice of someone trying to sell you something else.

>Detomaso pantera
MUH DICK HNGGGG