2D Hentai Game General /hgg2D/

What Is This Expression Trying To Convey Edition

Previous thread: 2D Hentai games (Hentai RPG, Violated Heroine, H-Action Games) General /hgg2d/
For searching purposes: /vhg/
Please check the catalog first to see if your game has a general already existing before posting about it.

UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED ASSUME THERE'S NO TRANSLATION AND PLEASE READ THE PASTEBINS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE: (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)
pastebin.com/trd0heWM

>Recommended Games: (Outdated)
pastebin.com/9M5RRMGU

>/hgg2d/ Gotw Catalog: (Outdated)
pastebin.com/K5bvsYSG

>/hgg2d/ Game Archive
ghostbin.com/paste/4beqe

IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO PLAY RPGMAKER GAMES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT RTP FOR THEM DON'T BOTHER THE THREAD WITH RGSSWHATEVER.dll AND MISSING FILES ERRORS
tkool.jp/support/download/index

RGSS DECRYPTER FOR APPLYING PATCHES
www50.zippyshare.com/v/17MCS5Bb/file.html

RJ CODE QUICKLINK SCRIPT
hgg2d.github.io/

DLsite partial interface translation script
github.com/Anon7404/DLStrans

VH Specific
>latest VH translation
mega.nz/#F!dssjSJ4R!EAwCogg9ZEkJvowDIg319A

Installation: wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php/VH/Setup
FAQ: pastebin.com/ZtDHt64k

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC384925/
d.filebox.moe/auoazdip.7z
d.filebox.moe/ovasbjoz.7z
d.filebox.moe/jppbtvdu.7z
elyzion.eu/upload/ULMF/yugifan/?C=M;O=A
dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE197935.html
dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE197919.html
dlsite.com/eng/work/=/product_id/RE198332.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The expression reveals that so many memories of extremely high pleasure are imprinted in the subject's mind and that they are unable or unwilling to shake it off.
That also imply that new experiences will be experienced as the subject will try to relive them.

Also, I need a walkthrough for that game

>walkthrough
Work part-time, beat up perverts, masturbate excessively, and whore out your friends.

futaring tl is completed? thanks anons.

4th for /ss/

Great concept for a doujin, poorly executed.

That one manga where it was the Dragon Quest hero being repeatedlly raped by MILFs so they can bear his children needs a game dedicated to it.

Has anyone a link to RJ194287 or other しょく games?
I remember playing both RJ148281 and RJ194287 and the best one was the latter

also RJ171384 seems kewl

I can re-up them all if you want. All together or all separately?

separately would be cool

Is there any new NTR games or do i still have to make do with the same old boring vanilla games?

>playing Minako
>she agrees to have another man's child and raise it as her husband's
>virtue is 9340/10000
What the fuck is this shit?

Women are sluts, even when more than 93% pure.

There was a study that said that 70% of all human children born in history were from another man without the raising father knowing about it.

Basically if you ever have a girlfriend or wive and she gets pregnant there is a higher chance that the baby ISN'T yours than that it is yours.

And remember this are historic percentages. It's probably WAAY higher in the current age of female freedom and internet secrecy.

This is why NTR is the most realistic genre out there.

>a (((study)))

Give it a little time M1zuki is posed to translate something new in a while.

We need a list of decent RPGs/VNs with /ss/.

I have probably played most of the translated ones.

It was based on DNA tests of family graves so it wasn't tempered with.

This is how it's always been. Just accept it, be more cautious and move on. Don't stick your head in the sand and ignore evidence and logic because you don't like it.

>It's probably WAAY higher in the current age of female freedom and internet secrecy
Good point but there are also less opportunities to cheat nowadays. In ye olde times, the man could be called to war for years giving the woman plenty of time to be unfaithful, possibly even give birth to multiple children before he gets back.
Another likely opportunity is when one part of the relationship goes to city to sell crops, there are then multiple days if not weeks with opportunity for cheating.
Marriages back then were also not so much formed on a basis of love, so even if it still qualifies as cuckoldry, there's not so much of a "betraying a loved one" about cheating.

n-th for /ss/. Need more shotas ganging up on unsuspecting heroines.

Post the study then, user. And it had better be peer-reviewed, because I can post a "study" that isn't peer reviewed and claim whatever bullshit I want.

Try ~10%
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC384925/

We need more shota schoolbullies tricking the protagonist to take them back into his house while his father is out working so that they can take a bath all together with his mom.

>not heroines ganging up on unsuspecting shotas

meant for

RJ148281 - d.filebox.moe/auoazdip.7z
RJ171384 - d.filebox.moe/ovasbjoz.7z
RJ194287 - d.filebox.moe/jppbtvdu.7z
Let me know if there's any trouble, and remember not to respond to bait posters.

>TFW 70% of human males in history were cucks

Should we rename our species to cuckmanity?

Kinda insane that almost 3 out of 4 ALL sex acts is a wive cheating on her husband

70% of ALL sex happening today around the globe is a woman cheating on her husband behind his back.

well i guess remaining %30 is me fucking my wife then. GG KEKLORDS NICE KNOWING YOU VIRGIN PEDOS

That's what your wife wants you to think, Cuck.

>I'm not like those other girls
>Is exactly like those other girls

You'll eat anything anyone feeds you, won't you?

>being delusional.

Every male reading this right now know deep down inside them that it's true.

We all know how women are. This fact isn't surprising in any way

>We all know how women are
Apparently not, considering the 60% discrepancy between 70% and the study by the NIH, not even accounting for an increase in infidelity associated with being black, poor and/or unmarried.

He's a subhuman, what else do you expect?

>Small scale study based on surveys says 10%

>Large scale historical DNA results suggest 70%

My neurons are certainly firing on this fine day.

Let's talk about games, baby.

>Large scale historical DNA results
But there are no DNA results, just that user talking out of his ass.

>multiple analyses of sibling pair DNA tests suggest 10%
>my ass says 70%
I wonder which is more reliable?

>Let's talk about games
What games do you want to talk about user?

NTR games right?

Reporting gives less attention than responding.
Almost everything you need to do in the game can be hinted at by clicking your idle character on the map screen.

other OP was hotter why are we here

because loli > milf
mods agree

I don't mind talking about games but only if you can guess what color of panties Ruri is wearing.

White, duh.

Remember this?!

Trick question; she's not wearing any.

Man, I suck at this game. I never realized how poor my memory functions while trying to manage an erection.

ane kasegi is pretty good.

Obviously she was wearing purple panties to match her hair.

Or maybe it is that time of the month.

Her hair is white though.

Those are indigo.

What was the thing which lets you bypass the MEGA download limits?

I'm playing RJ198175. Anyone know how to get any of the h-attacks? I managed to find one on one character, where you can summon a slime or some tentacles to rape someone, and that's it so far.

Not having a mega account and not having the mega client installed on your PC.

Huh. That's weird, I don't have either and still get hit with them.

mega downloader?

>Purple
>Indigo
>Violet
I'm being a hypocrite right now, but people being autistic about this annoys me because I can't see the difference between the colours.

>is literally colourblind
>thinks people are autistic for not being colourblind
That would be like being deaf and saying that people are autistic for being able to tell the difference between different songs.

Thanks a lot! Know where I can find the translation for RJ148281?

I've just likely never been taught the difference, nor have I ever had a real "art class" because it wasn't obligatory at my high school.
I'm guessing that purple is darker than violet and indigo is darker still? I have no clue really.

What are you, some kind of audist? Check your non-deaf privilege.
Violet is more blue than purple, indigo is basically a very dark blue.

A couple of studies have been done that indicate that you can only tell the difference between colours that you were raised with words for.
For example, a group in Kazakhstan has one word that represents everything reddish (everything from red to orange to pink) so they can only tell the difference between them when they're right next to each other. Any other time and they just call it their word for reddish and can't differentiate further.

Point with that is that most people are raised with the primary colours being ROYGBIV, so they can tell the difference between indigo and violet.

this Not sure how program can do that, but it is neat regardless.

I can't vouch for the authenticity of these archives, but this has Yugifan (ULMF translator)'s name on it elyzion.eu/upload/ULMF/yugifan/?C=M;O=A
If you can't trust that site then you can probably find it on his translation/partials thread on ULMF as well.

I've never been taught the I part of ROYGBIV, it seems wierd to me as well, the three basics RYB and their combinations add up.

Megaupload let you do the same thing. In fact it had allowed loads of ways to bypass it's limits.

Are people being retarded on purpose? Just use the Ghostbin.

>Thanks a lot! Know where I can find the translation for RJ148281?
The ghostbin seems like a pretty reasonable place to look first.

I was trying for the "teach a man to fish" strategy.

This game was worth playing just for Myuu.

She is the most waifu material monster girl I've ever seen.

In our modern society all you need is a "Teach a man to go to store that sells fish". Alternatively quote the OP and look mad.

Why is there a sudden drop in the amount of NTR releases?

Is the fetish hype suddenly stopping over in Japan?

What replaced it?

nothing replaced it, quality lately has just been bad with a few exceptions

Yeah, he only asked for the one game's partial, but as far as I am aware Yugifan has done partials for all three, so I was trying to answer future questions as well.

>ROYGBIV

In America at least they usually teach Red, Yellow, Blue, Orange, Green and Purple, with the latter three made up by combinations of the first three.

Indigo and Violet aren't ever discussed.

On the game ( rpg ) side no information
on the VN scene they're going back to vanilla

Fuuuuuuck man. I can't masturbate to vanilla anymore I'm way to degenerate now.

I believe that's normal, it's what I have been taught as well. Not American by the way.

I also live in America, and I was taught ROYGBIV. Where did you grow up? Indigo wasn't a word used colloquially, but it was still part of the rainbow because that's how Newton defined this shit.

I didn't enjoy it too much. I didn't care for the gameplay and the h-scenes weren't very good. I powered through it for Myuu.

;_;

Just wait. Is the eternal cycle, while some companies are fixated over one fetish others just cycle trough them all.
This way the audience is starved and the market doesnt go oversaturated. Starved people would even go as far as BUY games user!

indigo - purple

Is there any way we can boycott circles/artists to force them to make NTR content or something?

I'm getting pretty desperate over here.

If you want to know what colour indigo is, just think of a gamecube.

Grew up in Colorado. I've never heard of any place that teaches ROYGBIV except when you start getting into more advanced science classes where light spectrum matters, such as in high school. Most elementary schools teach RYBOGP and in my experience that's how most people codify their colors, with indigo and violet beings shades of purple (like how crimson or magenta are shades of red).

My Gamecube was black. And according to the other user then Indigo is bluer than that.

You dont have the power to do shit, they only care about the jap market. You can burn togheter with your gajin money

It isn't. Look a rainbow, indigo is purple.

>indigo is purple

No it isn't purple. Indigo is literally fucking indigo. Seriously, how is this hard?

dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE197935.html
dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE197919.html
dlsite.com/eng/work/=/product_id/RE198332.html

JUEGOS?

Didn't realise the color of a girls panties was such serious business.

Some of the h-scenes weren't that bad enjoyed the threesome with the mummy girl and zombie girl.

It's how generals keep themselves alive.

I don't think you understand what the 2d in hgg2d stands for.

>Disgusting
>Disgusting
>No content, even if sprites are good

Yellow.

I don't remember Sakura being this blonde.

>Look a rainbow, indigo is purple
Where the fuck do you think we get ROYGBIV from? Newton defined those as the colours in the rainbow.