Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/iX6T4Ghk
twitter.com/GambleMike/status/841307020577918976
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pure.

I want to tickle Jaal's toebeans!!

So do I!

Who would respond the best to being sung to romantically?

Vetra.

andromeda really is filled with rejects

xth for webbed toes

>the initiative is run by a tranny
Was there any doubt that the benefactor is just a good samaritan wanting to get the degenerates OUT?

Actually took the time to check tumblr and it is disheartening to see the disproportion of saraxvetra to scottxvetra and i'm irrationally becoming jealous. Who should I commission for more scottxvetra guys?

Do you think Bioware might flesh out the "side romances" for once in the next game?

I want to replace the Moshae with my archaelogist waifu.

I want to take a pair of scissors to Scott's toes!!

no one

Vetra doesn't want his tiny penis

I need to see scott, in an attempt to get to know vetra better, evoke her sense of turian honor and find out some weird shit about her by mistake.

put the scissors down Sara, or I'm gonna tell Mom to take your legos away

Well yeah, it's tumblr. I rarely look at art there. It's all degeneracy, Most of the garrus loving hambeasts moved their attention to Vetra, surprisingly.

what about his bigger penis?

I want to worship peebee's perfect tummy

Still smaller than Sara's

Don't know, but godspeed user.

I guess it proves my degeneracy, I think a lot of it is cute and fun and just with I could see scott in the rolls or sara.

ah, but does she have 2? quantity over quality, I'm sure vetra could appreciate the value.

No, I don't think they will.

>3 Vetra OPs in a row

Nice.

>tfw kissing Vetra's cheeks and mandibles till she falls asleep.
>tfw her spurs poke you but she looks so relaxed and happy in her sleep that you endure the discomfort.

There's a few stuff here and there. Gil and Suvi get nothing, which is actually a good thing for me, well at least in Gil's case

Reminder that Jaal is for consensual only, not rape.

SAM can probably fix that

Gotta love how they make it so in this game you have to fight through 50 waves of Kett and if you die at some point you got to start all the way over fight through all those 50 waves again, accomplishing all the side objectives you did on the way all over again.

They sure know how to kill my will to play. I don't like repeating the same 20 minutes of effort over and over again until it finally works.

I would rather this general die than continue to find any meaningful discussion in the slur of posts that are basically
>vetra is my waifu
>peebee is my waifu
>jaal is for consensual only
>sara is my waifu
>webbed toes
>vetra mandibles waifu uguu
>sera autism
>jaal is my husbandu
>I want to worship peebee's tummy
>toebeans XXXDDD

oh don't worry, this general is already dead

I mean, the game's shit. Not much else to do but waifufag at this point and specualte how much further Mac Walters can drive the game into the ground.

I had that exact thing happen quite a few times in the kett base on voeld, there's a chain of objectives you have to complete in a row with a shitton of kett and if you died you reset right at the point where you reach the entrance cliff to the base.

The two autosaves ended up having 32 minutes between them.

Shepard bullies FemGarrus after the events on Virmire

pastebin.com/iX6T4Ghk

WREX AND FEMGARRUS LEWD SOON(tm)

What do you think this general was the 5 years previous to Andromeda's release?

>the kett base on voeld

That's what I was doing.

Fucking keep getting killed by some bullshit on the last fucking objective and getting reset to the start to do it all over again.

Pissing me off. This last one was because I tried to hit my barricade when an Annointed turned on me and it gave me the "blocked" message, GG no Re.

Like the fifth time some bullshit like that happened on the last objective finally just ragequit for now.

I guess that one is just is notorious for it.

Thinking about it, I might've ragequit for the day after losing 10 minutes of progress yet again. To lighten the mood a bit: The beast pit vendors on new tuchanka buy items at 100% buy price.

You forgot
>Gil is my husbando
>Can't romance Moshae
>Sara is for Scort

>When another talking mission ends up in a fight vs 3 fiends
Are there any other great sidequests that are easy to be missed?

>die

We're already dead. This is hell. ME: Andromeda is evidence of that.

Welcome to Veeky Forums

Well, yes.

It's been like that since before Veeky Forums was created, katawa shoujo general is pretty much ground zero for that kind of shit. The longer a general goes, the less on-topic it will be. Only dwarf fortress general has managed to stay relatively sane.

Ironic, seeing the autism needed to play that game.

That ain't shit compared to the autism needed to program it.

It's always amusing to see how deep the thread can fall after it's golden time. So far I haven't seen the absolute lowest depths of hell, every time you think the situation is bad it can go worse. And current /meg/ is still a heaven level.

There is a quest to find a guy taken hostge by the Collective, the boss of Kadara has changed already and Collective are my friends, but it's still active. Unfinishable?

>mfw /meg/ years after the last ME3 DLC but still before the first Andromeda announcement

Absolute horror

Like /dag/ now I'm guessing.

Worse. Much worse.

actually /dag/ has a lot of cross game discussion going on, especially MEA, could almost confuse them for /meg/.

So how long before DLC and the next Andromeda installment?

Page 8

Does anyone even use the default setup? I usually use the catalogue. It's much more organized for me

Reminder: I only use my gifs when bumping from page 8+ or in a relevant post. Stop getting triggered

That mission is one of the only planetary missions that I remember. Definitely the longest. It was the rescuing The Moshae right?

Hmm.... I say first DLC this summer and a sequel in at least 2 years. This'll actually be the first time I've ever reply anticipate a sequel for a game. I wonder how that feels

>Gil/Scott

nothing angers me more.

Why? Are you anti-homosexual?

You think DLC is Quarian ark or do they save that for the sequel? I feel like it will be DLC with how they bring it up at the end of the game but also it seems like a great starting off point for the sequel.

wtf I love homos. I just think Gil needs to raise his child and Scott/Sara shouldn't be part of that. Also Kallo>Gil.

It's pretty likely DLC. They need to exemed interest in the game with DLC and the Quarian Ark is an exceptional starting point.

To quote Ryder: "Wanting to give something the thing they want most is called love"
Ryder knows Gil wants a kid, and he loves him so he'll stand by him

Also Sara can get involved?

You're probably right. I would imagine that anyone who would be like "Quarian ark?! i GOTTA find out about that!" is gonna be buying DLC anyways.

I'm probably just reading too much into it. I feel like it should start the "next stage" of the series but it will probably just be Kett.

idk I will never play Sara. I just assumed Gil wasn't 100% hummus.

Reminder that it doesn't have toebeans, just some callused geriatric limbs.

They'll lead into the plot of a sequel with the final DLC, like Arrival was for the OT. The kett will absolutely be involved

Ivan, call Duty reinforcements, we're having a pseudogiant here.

Sara can't help Gil raise the kid. He'll only bring it up if you're romantically involved

I thought the infiltrator dash was supposed to make you invisable for a while.

Mine doesn't do that

I'm anticipating the Quarian ark to be a fairly small linear DLC, and probably something on Meridian where kett survivors have gone to ground around the ark and you get a new worldspace to explore about the size of the Inquisition DLCs. It makes no sense to make the assets for Meridian and only use them for a 5 minute driving/10 minute shooting section.

Would anyone even want to live on Meridian. It's so unsettling.

You can't even tell from that picture, user! He's probably got the softest, cutest toe beans, perfect for kissing.

You can't drive around Meridian after the game ends? I wondered if you could during the post mission stuff but never tried to.

If they were artificially made how come they look so terrible?

It makes you invisible during the dash.

I think the Archon is cute...

That pic isn't flattering user

Hands don't have toebeans so it's only logical that feet don't have any either.

What if Vetra told Scott she is trans.

Stop please

Bioware isn't that subtle. If a character is LGBTQSDFGH, they will let you know as soon as possible.

Well, of course their hands don't have toe beans, user. Angara are bipedal, so they wouldn't benefit from having pads on their hands. It's not like they'd be there as some kind of evolutionary leftover, either, since they're an artificial race.

Jaal's bodyshots. Bottom of feet included.

What if Vetra told Scott in an embarassed way that turians "purr" in their sleep with their mates when he asks her what those subharmonics in last night's cuddle were all about?

What is Vetra told scott we're no strangers to love. You know the rules, and so do I.

No toe beans there, another meme bites the dust.

That is obviously a doctored image.

>these shoulders muscles

Actually sounds like something she'd say during the rock climbing scene.

Bump

>just riding around Elaaden with my friends
>controller shakes uncontrollably
>a shadow falls over me
I just found the worm.

It's fucking legit.

>controller
Get the fuck out.

>playing KB+M in a console port
End yourself friend, you're too stupid for this world.

>MEA
>console port
Jesus fuck you're retarded. Truly a consolefag.

Go take a look at that UI and tell me it's not a console game, you fucking wannabe elitist cuntbucket.

>third person shooter
>mouse/keyboard work fine
That's the superior control method on PC. Play with whatever you want, though.

UI being shit is no excuse to cripple yourself in terms of aiming.

Considering the amount of maneuvering and driving I'd argue that controller is better. I'd love a way to have analog movement and a mouse to aim though.

twitter.com/GambleMike/status/841307020577918976
Feel free to kill yourself.

Good goy, believe the lies.

>it's not a port, says every developer ever to have a simultaneous PC release in the last 10+ years

>muh Jaal
>muh Gil
>muh autismcest
I thought nothing could surpass post ME3 /meg/ but holy shit this general is terrible now

and why the hell should anybody believe you a random user on the internet then? You are just making an accusation without any proof except the UI is shit.

Most of the time the pc port is fucked up, because of technical issues and not necessary because of controls.

It's a game about shooting, so obviously a mouse is better for it.

If you can't aim better with a mouse, you are just a consolepleb, who needs an aimbot.

See above faggot, of course I can aim better with a mouse but why would I need to in a game designed for consolebabbies? I'm having no problem killing shit with the controller and there's no way that movement or the Nomad handle better using keyboard anyway.