Heroes of the Storm General - /hotsg/

MY HATRED BURNS IN THE CAVERNOUS DEEP Edition

>What's new?

>Heroes of the Storm 2.0; launching April 25th
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20695700/
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes20/
>Megabundles Announced; All players will be able to unlock up to 20 heroes for FREE
>Promotion ends May 22nd, 2017
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes20/megabundles/

>Genji Hero Announced; Releases on April 25th
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes/genji/
>Hamamura Battleground Announced; Releases on April 25th
us.battle.net/heroes/en/battlegrounds/hanamura/
youtu.be/Dq5-18Vt-c0

>Veterans get some good loot when 2.0 drops
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20653218/

>For new players:
youtu.be/wPk004vsjuE
>Which heroes should I buy?
Play all the heroes on free rotation or try mode and see who you like. Don't buy heroes just to get into ranked, you'll regret it.

>Current Weekly Sale
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20707874/
>Current Weekly Brawl
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20696238/
>Latest Patch Notes
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20696243/
>2.0 Beta Patch Notes
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20696241/

>Hero Rankings, Various Statistics, Talent Calculator, & Wiki
hotslogs.com/Default
heroesfire.com/hots/talent-calculator
heroesofthestorm.gamepedia.com/Heroes_of_the_Storm_Wiki

>Current Tier List
robogrub.com/tierlist

>Where can I find you foolish mortals?
"/join Veeky Forums" in game chat

Previously:

>Level 1 Quest
>Enemy minions drop 1 Apexis Crystal, Collect 4986 to increase your maximum mana by 100

So excited for the cinematic reveal!

>play some hots
>everyone is a drooling fucking retard but are rather chill
>play some league
>everyone atleast know hows to play the game but are toxic af

stuck in a predicament bros

Selendis/Rohana/Vorazun/Karax/Talandar when

they arent gonna introduce another zealot-looking character

can we for the love of fuck remove that autists tierlist from the OP? that shit is a joke

Hots, no context. I'm not a masochist.

How do you carry in this game? In dota I could just farm up and gank from mid but Im just lost in this game.

manliest hero

Talandar is not a zealot.

name the most op 10k gold hero in the meta RIGHT NOW

Next hero you say..

tfw no dragon gf

Tlv

Let's break it down!

That is not Krasus

You can't. Best carry skill in this game is teamwork and goodluck

How the fuck do you know? Shut the fuck up

I'll actually lose my shit if there's a Li Li in it fully rendered with MoP cinematic and if it can get anywhere close to the official art of her.
That's not chromie.

Play your role well, don't get caught, maybe shootcall if your team is cooperative.

reminder to report all li li's to your local animal control officer

this is funny because crab can be slang for noob in rus

How tight is Valeera's pussy?

I bet that is better than that old tired hag of Tyrande and more delicuous than Sylvana's rotten pussy.

>cinematic CGI Li Li
>followed by a graphical and gameplay rework

leave the anime to me

Yeah why the fuck is it there

best girl

Not even best elf

Where did it go so wrong

it would look too similar to artanis, its just not going to happen from the design perspective

What would be a good site/tierlist to view the current meta and strong picks?

I would prefer dragoon Fenix myself.

>people are so certain next hero is deathwing they are making deathwing edition hotsg
ima laugh when yall wrong

we had a 10nova brawl, stop complaing

took 30minutes even though we were totally dominating all game and won all fights

You know nothing, be quiet

the best part is everyone can trigger the void explosion

TEN
ZERATUL

>tfw you use the hunt to fly across the map face first into tyrandes ass

Every time

Level 4 talent: Enemy hero takedowns award one Tome of Chaos, Collect 33 to gain 20% spell power

>Deathwing
No way it will be Deathwing, if they add him they will make an event entirely focused around him.
If it is a dragon I would put my money on one that is better known for their humanoid form.

twitch tv/billi777hard

come say hello

how to counter sgt. hammer?
invis characters specced for high burst damage? ranged mages?

>if they add him they will make an event entirely focused around him.
well

give me back my waveclear reeeeeeeeee

who?

Glorious skeleton king obviously

but his mace smash is decent
sure its not release time when one press of the button destroys all lane
at least we have double smash talent
right, right?

none.
heroeshearth had a lot of pros making builds and tierlists but some of the best players havent updated anything on that site for a while so thats out of the question.
also, all pro players that do stream as well arent really consistent with their tierlists if they have any, some are pretty outdated.
its better to not have a tier list, than to have a tierlist of an ex rts pro player that streams hots for money and doesnt play profesionally.
just think about the fact that arthas is not SSS tier in this list but is actually on the same tier as diablo
or the fact that sonya is t2
or that butcher somehow isnt viable.

DROP THAT RETARDED TIERLIST RIGHT FUCKING NOW, SHITS EMBARRASSING

the only thing they should buff on him is waveclear though, since everything else is absolutely fine. march needs to be buffed as well.
double smash is shit, kys

Masterleague.net is the only site not 100% worthless shit.
The enlightened know that outside of HGC what you do literally doesn't matter since the skill difference is so massive.

>not timing second smash just at the end for maximum talented slow
apply yourself

What did Liquid mean by firstbanning Probius?

>second smash
>maximum talented slow
>where on the same tier theres a talent for more slow
apply medication

>from EU
>try the game because of the upcoming free bundle
>start game on europe server
>friends from america want to play
>if i want to play with them i have to switch regions and lose all my progress

lmao is this for real? charging for characters and skins wasn't enough for blizzard they want me to buy them again on each region
at least i figured this out early so i didn't waste my time playing this game

>just think about the fact that arthas is not SSS tier in this list but is actually on the same tier as diablo
i haven't played hots in over a year and just popped in hearing about 2.0, did arthas actually ascend from eternal dumpster tier?

>friends from america
l m a o

Blizzers doesn't want to mix burgers with baquette

Found this out with a really good Abathur on my team. Ultimate Evolution with that hero is the most disgusting shit I've ever seen.

Design a hero one ability at a time
Q
W
E
R1
R2
Trait
go

>friends from america want to play
first of all why would you play from someone from NA? everyone is absolutely abysmal.
>i have to switch regions and lose all my progress
it wouldnt pay off, you would have 150+ms, i wouldnt even call it playable.

thats almost in every game the case you fucking inbred

>Spreadsheet says I'll be 300 in 2.0 even after double triple checking it

BUT WHAT IF ITS WRONG

Is this cute girl useful now that she gor a nice buff, like on high MMR ranked games and competitive?

>Q
>W
>E
>R1
>R2
>Trait- shapeshift into a cat/shapeshift into a bear

>being friends with subhumans
no but really you can also pick up the bundle on all of the realms. should be fine to get you started.

arthas is overall the best hero in the game right now

most games let you keep your progress when playing on other regions, only blizzard has this shitty system

does league of legends let you do that?
does any mmorpg let you do that?
fuck off you idiot

wew, what a time to be alive

wew lad

The druid from the original WoW trailer

This game needs more Night Elf butts

>Q
>W
>E
>R1- Knot - tie down an enemy and stun them for 3 seconds, inflicting 700 damage over time but rendering you immobile
>R2

why is this trashcan hero "li li" even in the game

Furries.

You must construct additional Pylons

She's always been good if your DPS is good.

i should have specified most good games, MMORPGs and LoL are trash

she is coming soon, r-right guys?

I think League lets you transfer to other regions.

>mmo
WoW doesn't. Perhaps in very extreme circumstances.

Obligatory small girl hero.

I call him Pogo McStickus.

>Q
Enlarges his pogo stick and slams it on the ground, doing 2 times his basic attack as physical damage and stunning enemies affected for 2 seconds. 12 range.
>W
Jumps up on a wall with his pogo stick. He cannot move on the wall, but can jump straight to another wall or off the wall. If he jumps off the wall, he damages and slows all enemies near him for 4 seconds. 3 second cooldown, no mana cost. 15 range.
>E
Turns into an enemy minion or an enemy regen globe. Indistinguishable from the real thing, but the transformation ends if he takes damage, attacks, or casts another spell. Cannot be targeted with unit-target abilities while transformed. 1-second cooldown, no mana cost.
>R1
Makes about 15-16 clones of himself in a 6-raidus circle around him that attack enemies nearby, have Pogo's talents, are invincible, but cannot move or cast. If Pogo dies or leaves the circle, the clones disappear and the ultimate ends. Lasts 14 seconds.
>R2
Reduces the FPS of all players in the game to 5 for 3 seconds, then to 15 for another 11.
>D
Passive. Hitting a hero with basic attacks applies a stacking debuff. Additional hits refresh the stacks, which last 15 seconds. If any target reaches 4 stacks, all stacks disappear and Pogo gains 3x his attack damage for the next 4 attacks, and heals for 60% of damage dealt. This buff lasts until Pogo dies or the attacks are used, and new stacks cannot be applied while the buff is active.

Also forgot to mention, his trait stacks with his Q, which lifesteals for its damage dealt on all targets hit but only burns one hit of the attack buff.

did you really waste that much time typing monkey king skills from dota2?

>Q
>W
>E
>R1- Knot - tie down an enemy and stun them for 3 seconds, inflicting 700 damage over time but rendering you immobile
>R2- Places a train track. Train tracks can connect. 6 charges. Your mount turns into a train when on train tracks that deals damage when it passes over enemy Heroes.

>Q
>W
>E
>R2- Call of the Wild- Summon three bears/cats to attack nearby enemy champions. They have 100% of your health but only deal 50% of your damage. Last 20 seconds.

Pogo McStickus is a classic Blizzard character who needs no introduction. I think it'd be a fun addition to HotS. Give me 1000 upvotes on my reddit post so we can get this into the game. :^)

This one is more funny
But this one is more thematic. Decisions decisions.
I vote for train

>tfw wall riding circles around the enemy core when you're about to win
Got to say, at first I thought Lucio was boring but he has grown on me.

>Q - Launches a train car as a skill shot dealing 100 damage to the first target hit and slowing it for 1.75 seconds
>W
>E
>R2- Places a train track. Train tracks can connect. 6 charges. Your mount turns into a train when on train tracks that deals damage when it passes over enemy Heroes.

>Q
>W
>E- teleports behind target enemy, nothin personnel
>R2

>Q - Launches a train car as a skill shot dealing 100 damage to the first target hit and slowing it for 1.75 seconds
>W-stun all heroes on the battlefield for 5seconds as you explain them your abilities-6second cooldown
>E- teleports behind target enemy, nothin personnel

>Q
>W- Autistic screeching: slow the enemy you're attacking by 30% and increase your attack speed by 30% for 1 second. basic attacks refresh the duration.
>E
>R2- Call of the Wild- Summon three bears/cats to attack nearby enemy champions. They have 100% of your health but only deal 50% of your damage. Last 20 seconds.

Wait a minute... Chromie is a dragon?

Anyone got a webbum of the teaser?

Holy fuck every cassia player I get teamed with is fucking garbage

Feeds every time with at least 10 deaths

Yes