/elyg/

/elyg/ - Elysium General
THE WAR EFFORT HAS BEEN >autocompleted
nostalri.us/anathema?wareffort

It's official, Zeth'kur will be allowing transfers. Now is the time to steal other peoples names on elysium anathema and darrowshire and sell them to zeth cucks.

>Server Homepage
elysium-project.org/

>Guilds:
ELYSIUM
Alliance guild:
Horde guild:
Possible Reddit guild:

/who "guild name", whisper anyone!

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons
forum.elysium-project.org/forum/268-ui-addons-macros/

>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>WoD models (Drop the MPQ in your data folder)
mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#f0efoxZMhqbbVzxfo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have a NEED. A need for healsluts.

First for leveling a warrior, healer, or ganking rogue are the only classes with the true Wow experience.

>best warlock on server is chinese
Your thoughts about it?

reaction time, 10 yards cast range, you'll be intercepted before you have the capability to hit any of those.

Respect your friendly healer.

Only 45mins till I finally meet my master and start servicing him!

>Female dwarf

Is fear really broken

Sometimes I'll get it casted on me twice in a row and it has no effect

add me on discord
Madti#7077

I'd love to creampie your pussy to the brim, but I'm not touching discord.

>>>/global/rules/4/

>people are vanishing deepfreezes for 7 years already
>ITS FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE
Please stop it. Any average rogue can and will blind intercept, or probably vanish it.

do you know what a GCD is?

do you know that intercept STUNS you BEFORE the charge even starts?

there is literally no possible way you can blind an intercept charge at range, except if you blind it BEFORE the charge, ie. when it doesn't go on cooldown, but if you use blind for that, the warrior just pops retalation immediately afterwards and you're dead, because blind is the only way you can sit it out.

warrior pvp trinket removes stuns, zerker rage makes you immune against disorient.

rogues are broken in vanilla and win every 1vs1 if they have cds up. you've never played a rogue if you think that isn't true.

what's wrong with discord?

And the 1v1s they don't win they can completely avoid or just run away.

>not liking short stack girls
Gays not welcome.

I think theres been a mistake in the OP, Salty Dogs aren't raiding and Collective are a CONFIRMED Reddit guild.
Thank You.

Disgusting freak of nature.

Shortstack is good, but not when they're just fat and ugly.

Rogues have 2 blinds. Welcome to vanilla.

what about skype?

Sure.

Dont waste your time trying to talk sense into some noname retard who doesnt realise that he wont be able to do shit to a sub rogue who has all his cds.

Hey guys! Sorry to bother your leveling but if you happen to be in Stormwind I'm selling 4 Small Silk Packs for only 1g

Veeky Forums special price!!!!!!!

I'll get back to you as soon as Madti tells me

i'm in the trade district, where are you

Hahaha

Do I spend the money and get Crusader on my whirlwind weapon? How long will it last me until I can get a better one?

Squido...

What do you think this troll is alching? Magic longs? Rune daggers?

what weapons do I use in what hand as a combat rogue? I'm not sure where swords are supposed to go and where daggers are supposed to go

i'm using db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#f0efoxZMhqbbVzxfo this build

until bonebiter

so until 39/40

Had a nice duel with a rogue yesterday. We both had rez sickness running back from the graveyard to town, so while at first he panicked he realized I was just kidding around, I even took off my weapon. He kept gouging me while we were running it was cute.

And then he realized much much too late that I only had seconds left on my Rez sickness.

His astonishment only lasted a short while before he perished. I shall miss thee dwarf.

>alliance only axe
welp

Its absolutely broken. Pathing is crazy as hell. Fear>death coil dces people(seduce>coil does the same), fear can't be renewed. Death coil is even worse though. You can do w/e you want for the whole second while affected by coil. It dces people at ranom. Pathing not only crazy but also bugs and what you see on your screen hapening with coiled target is most of time not what really happens. As a warlock I can only hope this shit get fixed anytime soon but in all honesty they will probably make shadowbolt heal targets with their mad coding skills.

So this is the power of fem dwarf.

>That guy talking about ZG on Elysium, thats wishful thinking.

he was asking about a cloth item, headpiece or something i forget, with nature resist on it

was just banter, me mentioning zg

Nice avatarfagging you fucking tranny

saltydogs has really gone down the drain

Untill you get sword spec - you use the slowest mainhand possible, be it sword or mace, and whatever in offhand.
After you get sword spec - you use a slow sword in mh anda quick one in oh.

tfw you will never change madti's dirty diaper after a long raid day

Who?

mainhand is the only slot where weapon type matters, a sword is always required, and WEAPON DAMAGE is what matters the most, absolutely nothing to with speed, merely that slower weapons tend to have higher weapon damage.
best offhand depends on the scripting, which is broken, so it doesn't matter.

what in tarnation

HAH, at first I was like "sheesh, yeah only a reddit tier faggot would name his char that", and then I saw the gold spam.

>a sword is always required
No, it isnt.

MoH......

>sword spec
???

can't wait till lumi get's cucked repeatedly by the loot council when av patch drops.

>reading comprehension
Reread the post you originally quoted, retard.

why would he get cucked?

>After you get sword spec - you use a slow sword in mh anda quick one in oh.
autism

>backpedaling
Based retard.

>get banned for saying g4wow

>yfw the goldseller website names are lord voldemort and a bot bans you for saying them

how long is the ban?

permanent

had to submit a ticket to get unbanned.

>mfw the GM's said "Don't do it again. you will not be unbanned again"

ban appeals are through the forum

you're fake news

nope

>had to submite a ticket
>its a forum post
fake news...

its still a ticket.

believe what you want, i don't care

dare you to whisper anyone g4wow.
pussy.

Warrior or Paladin? I don't mind healing but only want to do it occasionally, would rather tank/dps. Free 40 mount that pallys get is mighty tempting though.

paladins are cool but dont fall for the ret meme. all the gear reqs of a warrior at only 1/10 of the effectiveness

terrible class lead, takes all raid loot for himself, extremely greedy overall, floods AH with 1c auctions, never helps out guild mates with dungeons, overall unbearable to be around in voice, samefaggs on /elyg/.

Paladins are healsluts in raids. They can't tank without more planning and support than it's worth and they can't DPS outside of memespec runs.
You're kind of like a cleric in PVP. You kind of juggle between healing and damaging, it's pretty fun.
You can do whatever the fuck you want at 60 dungeons.

If you don't want to be forced to heal, roll a warrior.

>10 second silence
Gummycraft when

why doesnt control panel on website doesnt show my characters? can anyone confirm

If you only want to heal sometimes, paladin probably isn't the best choice. All of their pve options at 60 are healing outside of being the raidleaders gf or your guild outgearing the content.
Going dps is obviously possible (and realistically isn't that big a deal since the content out now isn't tough) but it will definitely mean that the other players are carrying you and it will require an absurd amount of tryhard effort to do well, and in ret's case "well" equals a fraction of what rogues/warriors do.
You CAN dps anything pre 60.
You can also tank anything pre 60 (and some niche raid encounters depending on the guild) but again, planning to tank at 60 isn't gonna happen often. But for leveling dungeons a paladin willing to tank is often a godsend as sometimes it can take hours to find a tank. As long as you have consecrate you can do it, assuming you have a group that isn't retarded. (bear better still imo, but even shamans can tank low low level dungeons if necessary).

Remember that "doable" and "viable" are completely different things.

TLDR: based on what you said you'd want a warrior. Paladins are great and especially fun in pvp and like warrriors, pair really well with engineering. But you'd be healing a lot more than you are wanting to.
The free mount is great but not a big deal, even if you don't have the cash at 40 for a mount, quests start dropping a lot more gold afterwards and you'll have it shortly after 40 without trying.

its ok i was just perma banned for /y'ing a gibberish full text bar at a horde player in moonglade.

based hamblin

>heal rfc for the first time as a priest
>lvl 14 warrior tank without mail gear
>go oom every pull
does it get better?

>already have a priest
>want to play a mage but will probably be bored

I feel like having two clothies is a waste, though I rarely play shadow since it's not good outside of solo pvp. But I don't really know if I want to play a melee in vanilla again.

k

What is a good alternative to yahoo mail and gmail? any suggestions? I dont seem to be getting the emails for create an account here

Unfortunately the server is full of retarded chinks and russians. I've healed all manner of bullshit as well as people who know what they're doing. I'd say the bullshit comprises roughly 25% of runs. As annoying as healing may be you can prop up these loser piece of shit tanks. If you're on the other side of the equation as a tank your blood pressure will go through the roof and its one of the reasons I abandoned my tank in the high 20's. Guildies help immensely but its generally a less bad type situation.

mage is the best class in the game, definitely do it

Anyone who lacks the wisdom to wait for crestfall will be punished accordingly

redpill me on crestfall? when does it come out? hat patch? is it like corecraft?

What's wrong with gmail?

Crestfall will fail. Not that it'll be bad, but banning chinks, bots and gold farmers means that it will not have the padded numbers that Elysium has and people will think it's dead and won't join.

Crestfall is not coming out for a long, long time. If it was, the guys in the beta from here would have leaked the release date by now.

I can only show the door to knowledge, to pass through to knowing is up to you

Might be fun, I'll probably start leveling one.

none of the emails are going through

lol yeah, having a superior community will definitely fail to attract quality players =/

They have already been working on content as far as TBC.

It will probably be open beta in Q3 and maybe release Q4 for winter.

Hard not to be hyped for the first vanilla server that won't be a shitfest of broken mechanics.

>shaman winfury and totems will actually work
>warrior charge won't be a broke joke
>etc etc

I'd definitely be on Elysium if I hated myself enough to waste 100 days /played when Crestfall is coming to save us all

>open beta in Q3

You sweet, sweet summer child

You don't want quality players. You want thousands of retards which you can then sift through for quality players.

"Attracting quality players" gives you a server pop of fucking 20.

>implying
Hope springs eternal I guess. I wouldn't bet the farm on some pie in the sky bullshit that you are claiming will come out at the earliest more than half a year away. We might as well just wait for Corecraft.

if i am banned can i remake an account without consequence or will they just ban that too the second they see my ip

There are at least 40k players to go around. Crestfall is going to release and it is going to have blizzlike server and blizzlike pops.

Anyone who says otherwise is just a elysiumcuck try to ignore the impending doom of their server

But the point here is that
vanilla > all
thus
elysium > crestfall

unless you've specifically been IP banned then they say you're free to make another account

>ELEMENTAL SHAMANS

ok. guess ill just wait for the email and reroll. they reduced my ban to 7 days

ele shamans are a thing?
i thought only resto is valuable

Ele shamans are pretty good in pvp yeah.

it's raids where they can only heal.

Every spec of Shaman is viable in some way honestly.

Enh shaman with a big 2h and WF can get lucky with huge procs

Ele shamnan can sit on back line and drop chain lightning / totems / interrupts

Resto shaman can drop mana totems and have ridiculous heals + most of the utility of an ele shaman minus the damage

overall Shaman is a lot more fun in vanilla than Paladins whose only saving grace is pve and organized pvp as a heal/buff slut

which class gives you hardest time?

also what about enha spec?