/mbg/ - Mount & Blade General

Why even live? edition

(Looted) thread: READ THE PASTEBIN BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS.

LATEST BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS:

Taleworlds will be at E3 2017: e3expo.com/show-info/3198/e3-2017-participating-companies/

Gamescom Siege video:
youtube.com/watch?v=pv2qb66PbUg
youtube.com/watch?v=6rq-fEc1N0I

Interviews with Armagan at Gamescom '16:
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZcBAGtXvpk

Last blog:
taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/17

OLDER BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS: See Pastebin

PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/m8UDSqYp

M&B Wiki: mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Mount_and_Blade_Wiki

NOOB GUIDE: imgur.com/a/FMAqV

>user's mods and upstab guide:
pastebin.com/agwZu9Df
>/mbg/ Steamgroup
steamcommunity.com/groups/mountandbladevg

New Modules :
>Dickplomacy Submod
mediafire.com/file/elu1qw1pe850oec/Diplomacy+4.3.0.8PL.7z
>Modded Hispania 1200
mediafire.com/file/51qiedmuthgm804/Hispania2000_modded.7z
>Parabellum : Get it while its hot
mega.nz/#!vwNlVTaK!lwtK9-TRW7Gyycs_gvWdkO355KhiZeh2wonb9rOoFug

>"I made a mod recently or updated it. Wat do?"
Link to the OP in your post so that it might be easier to find for the one making the next OP (also for regular people).

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/elu1qw1pe850oec/Diplomacy+4.3.0.8PL.7z
moddb.com/mods/dickplomacy
youtu.be/LtuvHew1zi4
thearma.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steel_Panthers
youtu.be/3MtIF6tw-Io
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BANENRLORD WHEN

>suddenly 1257 music comes on after taking fucking forever to load
Oh my, the semen it's everywhere
>muh strong tatar womyn
>even though they are the most oppressive people to ever live

you're a fag and you should never make an OP ever again

>New Modules :
>Dickplomacy Submod
>mediafire.com/file/elu1qw1pe850oec/Diplomacy+4.3.0.8PL.7z

reminder that this link is outdated and the submod features can be acquired here
moddb.com/mods/dickplomacy

Any tips for england in 12587

Someone recommend me a /mbg/ movie please. I've already seen Zulu, Caligula and Kingdom of Heaven.

master and commander

kill yourself, unironically

Ogniem i Mieczem

How do I get troops in 1257, do I really need to build my fiefs up
el cid youtu.be/LtuvHew1zi4

hire mercenary companies from towns

Don't post this game. It proved to be too difficult for me to handle and I'm still ashamed of myself.

A Knight's Tale, Braveheart, 7 Samurai and Last Samurai if u Genkwhatdoyacallthatnipmod fan, Vikings (show) if you are Nord/VC etc fan, The Gladiator for roman shit.
Good, Bad and Ugly if u 1866 or N&S

and so on

Is the only way to release your oath while keeping your lands by taking another castle/town and refusing the decision, or is there another way?

Holy Roman Empire gave me both Firenze and Pisa after I took them and I want to join the Pope instead.

btw jest wersja angielska "Potopu"? Nie ze OiM złe, ale sceny batalistyczne z Potopu jednak lepsze

This one was nice
I kinda feel sorry for the officer they bullied ;-;

How much time did you put into it? 10 minutes?

his strategy skill is on par with your social one, that's perfectly normal, don't be a dick

Excuse me?

Completed all tutorials and tried to play as some guy from Castille on easiest difficulty. Still too damn complex and difficult for me. Ironically, Europa Universalis 4 was much easier to grasp, I still sometimes play it when I want to play something slow and not action-heavy.

eu4 is easy tho
just play as the king of wesex in earliest start date and play on speed 2

Ahh, yeah. Crusader Kings is more character focused than country focused. In my opinion it's easier than Europa, but that's only after you learn the meta game. You should really give it a chance, try a different start. You'll learn quickly if you've got Europa mastered.

Not OP but alright, will try to replace it in next OP. Hopefully I'll find some time to update the pastebin too.Also I asked two threads ago wether the moddb link covered everything that was in the mediafire link or no and none of you fucks answered

thearma.org/

anyone heard about this? proper autism, but reconstruction groups related to this are pretty good usually?

This organisation ended turbo-fantasy reconstruction era in my country. Anyone doing this stuff too? (reconstruction in general)

Yeah Crusader Kings is pretty hard to get into. It's more of a long game, and manipulating things to get Casus Belli is annoying, especially when you're used to map painting in strategic games. I got into CK playing as the Mumu dynasty in Ireland, with the end-game of uniting Ireland under one throne, that was doable and a decent way to learn. The main reason I got burned out of CK2 was I didn't want to buy the 500 DLCs to be in factions or neat regions I wanted to try (like being a converted Zoroastrian or a Khazar jew sounded fun, but fuck being nickel-and-dimed by Paradox), and being in most of the game is the same shit otherwise I got burned out pretty quick.

CK2 is really more a "Medieval Geneaological Simulator" than it is a "Strategy Game".

what's the best out of paradox games for casual, fan of Medieval TW/TW2? EU 3 or 4? Something else?

eu4 for beginners

>casus belli
>not playing as a muslim and just conquer everything.
baka desu

1 more question (ott), 100 years ago there was turn based strategy/tactics game "Steel Panters". Is there anything similar nowdays? Possibly playable w/o West Point diploma.
For the same mentioned casual.

Whenever I give a random game a shoot I miss miserably

>go off to sell prisoners at london
>suddenly knight attacks
>oshit.floris
>there's only 5 of them vs my 7
>demount his squires
>die
>become peasant
>kill him with a bill
feels good man
civ 5?

I already play that, but that's way too generic 2bh,

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steel_Panthers

>pic related, "Steel Panthers"

I'm posting Cao Cao in honour of the poster who was posting in honour of the original Cao Cao poster until we get a good Romance of the three kingdoms mod.

Please abstain from talking about poliitics on /mbg/

Is Bannerlord going to be full of SJDubya shiet?

Please stop trying to derail the thread

it's not going to be at all

Reminder that if you oppose Sarranid refugees being emigrated to your city of Dhirim, Yale, Richaveg you're a fucking bigot

There is nothing wrong with 50% of Swadia being Sarranid territory

they terk er jerbs tho

Fuck off we need skilled migrants to plow our fields and to join our armies, who else will serve us tea?

the unions opinion on the matter is "yo mama"

Is the only way to release your oath while keeping your lands by taking another castle/town and refusing the decision, or is there another way?

Holy Roman Empire gave me both Firenze and Pisa after I took them and I want to join the Pope instead.

Asking for a friend which is me.

Anyone got a link to him saying the full speech
As I'm pretty sure this is someone else youtu.be/3MtIF6tw-Io

>
>
>

for strategy go to wargames general.

But Sarranids are confirmed whiter than Rhodoks.

don't tell me what to do
thanks, tho, I'll check it

> People will read greentexts over complete copies?

I just found out there are actual formations in M&B, but what does forming a shield wall actually do vs telling troops to stand in a line
Why is there crouching in medieval .... but not AD 1257
How do I program buttons 5-9 to actually do something, like can I divide my men into groups of 3 to have 1 archer protecting 2 spearmen or am I just mad, literally mad

It takes like 5 seconds to find it by googling

guys, call everybody, we're on tv

what were you trying to link

Is there any way to turn off scout reports in Floris?

All those don't sound like him tho
Also can you answe this question
You

Last post from

fuck it, I didn't want to post shit

learn 2 cross-board link

spoonfeed please, 1figure IQ owner here

you just paste the url to the post

shieet

now it seems so obvious out of sudden

post the link you frick
now I have to know what you were talking about

no fucking way to not dissapoint your expectations after all that unnecesary drama, but I guess, I owe you this

>inviting /v/tards

wow it's fucking nothing
fuck you

told you

I'll better browse for some Cao Cao drawings for next bump

>tfw have never been king

be king then

Wow, very inspiring

>imblying M&B isn't a strategy game

It's only not GSG because /gsg/ had an autistic fit

what did you expect, usual
>wanna be king
>never was one
>not a retard
thing?

We're better than any and all of /gsg/ and their games combined

floris evolved or a new dawn, which is more challenging? I want a mod with really unbalanced enemies and im tired of pop.

Native+BrainyBots+sneaking in with 100+party and fighting your way out or training the peasants

>battle plans
What mod?
Also answer

> Still no answer, I am dissapoint.

I tried just attacking my own faction but it didn't work. Releasing myself from the oath and then joining the Papal State didn't work either as I just lost all my lands.

How I win?

you have to rebel and take your fiefs with you
joining the Papal States is boring since they rarely initiate war

I usually just stay with 1 fief, whenever I feel ready to go, I fill my party with best inf/archers and disband the rest of garrison. Then run as fast as I can to king, "hi, relase,yes,ty,bye", run as fast as I can back and enter the empty castle/town. (I have to bully peasants/caravan on my way back).

I dunno guys/girls I don't think I can handle the wait much longer.

Just keep edging for a little while longer, the wait will be over before you know it.

Sharpe series and Waterloo are good if you into Napoleonic.

I watched the gameplay footage again earlier today. Big mistake.

Don't bust your hype nut too early, user.

Yeah but rebelling is only allowed by the game when you take another town/castle and the king decides to give it away right?

I'll try that, but I have to travel half across Europe to get back to Italy.

I didn't, I am just in hype agony.

China is the most boring culture. I have never gotten into anything based on it. and what little I have enjoyed was in spite of the setting.

Banner lord fucking when?

rebeling yes, but you don't need to rebel to do it
2bh I tried to rebel once, ever. After 4th or so fief still granted to me I gave up and just did it like posted. I conquered caladria 10+ times, on every diff possible, never rebeling (I admit, that's the bit more difficult way (from what people say))

what mod will make me fall in love with warband again?

Anyone have that cop comforts autistic teen learning his brother is dead meme ?

I wanna make it autistic teen learns bannerlord will never be released

Feb 2018

silverstag

october 2017. not a month later.

>mfw enjoying the fantastic gameplay of Mount & Blade: Warband, while patiently awaiting its sequel Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord, that I may rest easily knowing it will be released when it is ready

5-9 work by going into party menu and sorting from there

Same, user.

What's a mod where I can play as the Netherlands or one of the places they cycled and colonized like South Africa?

I'm infatuated with the Dutch language ATM and I need my fix of mountain blade joopwerp de loopenzorf