Previous: >「Fate/EXTRA CCC x Fate/Grand Order GW EX Special Event」
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170421
>4* BB welfare
>Extra related servants (and Tristan) will have an advantage during the event

>Pre CCC event campaign
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170417
>Nero Bride's NP power-up through Interlude, also animation update
>New Mystic Code
>Servants appearing in Extra CCC have half AP Interludes and Strengthening Quests
>Main quests half AP until Solomon, 19th until 30th
Rate-up gacha:
19-20 Bride
21-22 Gilgamesh
23 Bride and Gilgamesh
24 Karna
25 Tamamo no Mae
26-27 Bride
28-29 Gilgamesh
30 Bride and Gilgamesh
>May
1 Karna
2 Tamamo no Mae
3 Bride, Gilgamesh, Karna and Tamamo no Mae
>Gawain, Nero, Emiya, Liz, Robin Hood and Cu Chulainn, also CE Victor from the Moon, Another Ending Piece of Year 2030, Ideal Holy King and Demonic Bodhisattva are always on the rate-up

>English FGO confirmed for Summer 2017 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something

>News
- Latest changes fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S03R-TudZSU
youtu.be/ivb-L_jFv4g?t=3m38s
youtu.be/CTwzMr2NO3I?t=8m33s
youtube.com/watch?v=RBiG4xwNWdk
reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/676vkh/vn_protagonist_power_level/
youtu.be/-Q8v81DdG3k?t=4m20s
twitter.com/maple_LuwenWS/status/856346529493270529
youtu.be/Fa8MkiRlDFs?t=11m18s
youtu.be/cMamLpTYYwo?t=5m47s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I will whale if she's playable

This pleases my dick on heavenly levels.

youtube.com/watch?v=S03R-TudZSU

The world is a place where the villains wear a smile on their face
While they take what you can never replace
Stolen moments gone forever

Well, tables can turn as my enemies will soon enough learn
I will strike a match and then watch them burn
On the pyre of obsession

You run ’till you drop, chasing an advantage
You’ll pay any price if you think it’s free

I will carry hell to your doorstep; I will make you pay
You will reap the hate you’ve sown on my judgment day
Sleepless nights and days of damnation
Soon and evermore
I will bring the Chateau D’If knocking up on your door

And love is a lie swearing that no matter what it won’t die
Disappearing like a star in the sky
In the hot light of morning

But what do I care?
There are women to be had everywhere
First there’s retribution I must prepare
Mighty vengeance is mine

I have a nice show that will tempt you onward
And just when you’re sure that the prize is yours

I’ll deliver hell to your doorstep dressed in rich facade
Then, I’ll burn you to the ground like an angry god
Once you’re in my shining cathedral heed the tolling bell
It’s the final sound you hear as you descend to hell

Fall down on your knees
Fall down and let me hear you pray
Fall down on your knees
’till I can hear you bargaining, scheming, begging and screaming to pay

I will carry hell to your doorstep; you will rue the day
You will reap the hate you’ve sown no matter how hard you pray
It’s a place without any mercy, fashioned in cold blood

Stones of fear and stones of doubt
No forgiveness, no way out
Only justice
Then, amen

I LOVE MY WIFE!

youtu.be/ivb-L_jFv4g?t=3m38s
Reminder if you use all 3 CS on Lancelot and make him believe the Universe is a weapon, that could happen.

Slut thread then?

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

How much?

The fact that Gil has all the requirements to be a winner but keeps losing do to his arrogance and overconfidence doesn't kind of turn him into the Anthony Burch of servants?

Who is this demon of semen?

I am Javert 5* when lads

>that other guy

now that's just fucking around

Depends. How popular is Les Miserables in nipland?

Like $450 + the 190 quartz I have

>The fact that Gil has all the requirements to be a winner
He can't beat Lancelot though.

He's won two grail wars before, he's won a lot of fights, but he always loses to the hero of the story. He's not a guy who loses all the time, he does have his fair share of wins, but just loses to MC cred. No one knows or cares who Anthony Burch is.

Interlewds when?

>Slut thread
>posts Best TaichoU

Silly user, Shinji's waifu can't be a slut. Otherwise she wouldn't be his waifu.

>but he always loses to the hero of the story
Good to know Lancelot is the true hero of the story who has beaten Gilgakek over 3 times now.

Theres an anime about it

May I have a shota thread?

Why do they made her so lewd?

Holy fuck! What is wrong with that animation and voice acting? Why is it such utter shit?

Heidi had an anime too so I wouldn't take it as a very big example, nips did and still do animes about almost anything

No. Fuck off.

In fiction, there has to be a villainous character that is strong that is ultimately defeated by the MC.

Saying "x" can't beat "y" makes no sense because you don't know that. The writer has ultimate authority and can make anything happen.

Because everything after DB is milked garbage. Anyone who likes it is mentally 12 years old/

Heidi IS big in japan

>he thinks Zamasu voice acting is bad
Do the universe a favor and kill yourself and when you reach hell kill yourself again so you can delete you from existence.

>Shinji's waifu

That is pretty much the same as a slut

Go back to /v/, please.

Gilgamesh can't even handle fucking Liz or Numeral Gawain. Not even Lu Bu, he is a fucking meme.

Sure.

>he likes DBS
Do the universe a favor and kill yourself and when you reach hell kill yourself again so you can delete you from existence.

How much would that be? 1000+ quartz for Kiara?

>that is ultimately defeated by the MC
>Lancelot is the MC of Fate
Good.

>not liking ZAMASU
We truly deserve to get destroyed if people like you are still allowed to live.

>he likes DBS
We truly deserve to get destroyed if people like you are still allowed to live.

Calm your autism bitch. That fucker dosen't do anything for 95% of that video but laugh for five seconds and play it on repeat. I'm obviously not talking about him because to have bad voice acting he'd need actual lines.

Why would kiara have atk like that in a world where a double bladed lightsaber is good for like 11.5k what kinda weapon does she have besides oversexed dicks?

>MC of Fate
What Fate work did you read/watch that he is the MC? Don't be retarded please.

>berserker
fuck no

Anyone keeps the Alkides strangling Enkidu pic?

I hope the ascensions for the Alter Egos and Kiara don't go the Drake/Nero route where Wada just adds unnecessary shit on top of their design.

Cute

Don't tell me you'd want her to be an Avenger? They're fucking shitters, mate, why would you want that on her?.

You said only the MC could beat Gilgamesh

Oh right, reminder
youtu.be/CTwzMr2NO3I?t=8m33s

Probable slowpoke, but just noticed the FGO NA website has the story timeline slightly altered to where it's present 2017, and humanity goes extinct by 2019. I imagine they're going to want to emulate how the Japanese server did things, so are we really going to have to wait until December 2018 to get to Goetia? There's no goddamn way they'll ever catch up with JP.

I still can’t get over this fucking psychopath.

You can tell who I mean. Look at the level. I’ve been playing religiously since they raised the cap and I’m only Lv132. There’s ISN’T EVEN A POINT to rushing to hit the cap, you’re pretty much only wasting loads of AP refills for the sole purpose of gaining levels that are essentially nothing but more wasted AP refills.

And yes, all his Servants are NP5. All of them. Max Bond too. He had Hijikata max bonded before the GudaGuda event even ended. All skills at 10 of course. I haven’t seen him put Angra Mainyu in his list, but I wouldn’t be shocked if it was NP5 too. I should’t need to tell you he always has LB’d 5* CEs in every event approximately three milliseconds after the gacha goes up.

The freakiest one was during Christmas when I saw him have a full set of seven Limit broken Jeanne Alter CEs. Yes, the ones you could only get more of through drops. He must have Quartz-refilled until he got over THIRTY CE drops.

And there is not a single point to any of this. He whales to complete things super-fast even when doing those things super-fast has no conceivable advantage beyond helping speed up the things he already completed.

All I know is he was hospitalized a while ago because he added “In Hospital” to his name for a while, and then “Successfully Discharged.” Good for him. But Jesus Christ, this crazy fuck must have spent buying-a-goddamn-house levels of money on this shit.

>There's no goddamn way they'll ever catch up with JP.
You didn't actually think them catching up was an actual possibility, did you?

Except that isn't what I said, and last I remember Gil didn't vanish in F/Z.

F/Z didn't have a solid MC anyways. Not that I expected you to know much about literary fiction and the roles of the characters seeing how you like DB and re:zero based off your screenshot.

If anything she should be a Ruler, her and BB both.

They needed to wait this long to translate 2 chapters eops will be lucky to kill goetia before 2020

They really need to stop shoving everything to berserker

Why is hijikataberserker again?

Given the dearth of content we have had several times for over a month each time, it would have been as simple as releasing things consistently, but I suppose in fairness this game is several encyclopedias worth of text.

One of the strongest NPs in the franchise

youtube.com/watch?v=RBiG4xwNWdk

yes
>another fucking berserker
come on now

Rulers are even MORE useless than Avengers. Do you want to actually have a use your waifu or do you want her to stay sitting in a fucking shelf in your storage?

I think most people value lore consistency over gameplay value in this kusoge.

And yes I know your response will be something like
>Nasu
>lore consistency

And perhaps you are right, but I will take it where I can get it.

did you miss the "getting my legs broken/kidneys removed because of debt" message in his name?

or maybe it was too long to add so he didn't

>hurr only top tier units should be used
>waifu
Kill yourself.

Because Nasu wanted the players to experience it real time. It means they won't catch up with part 2 until 2019. KEK.

There aren't any heroes in fate zero. Closest you get to a hero is an amoral hitman.

Which is why there's no plot armor for once. Fate Strange also seems to be trying to have no real lead.

He beat both of them in ccc though

Same reason as nightingale basically

Obsession to the point of madness. Guy didn't even know he died, he's spent hundreds f years fighting all alone the battle of his death since the shinsengumi can't die.

He catches fire out of sheer anger declaring that he is shinsengumi. As long as he exists they are eternal. His np is him being so obsessed that it recreates the battlefield in his kind of bullets flying and the shinsengumi still being alive in his mind. Okita confirms he was just as crazy in life all the time though.

He's only D rank madness

Demon Captain of the Shinsengumi notoriously known for extremely strict rulefagging and making his allies kill themselves.

>and last I remember Gil didn't vanish in F/Z.
Didn't stop him from getting BTFO

>he thinks K-ON and Shitmonogatari is any better
Sure thing waifutard.

>Rulers are even MORE useless than Avengers.
Say that to my face and my 100% modifier against Divine, demon and undead, newfaggot

I'm not into CCC but being having its NP called Angra Manjew makes me think it makes more sense for her to be a Jew.

She is avenging all the virgins in the world by making everyone orgarsm into enlightment

Alter Egos will make Rulers great again. Maybe. I hope.

What fetish does /fgog/ think BB's final art will be? I'm thinking oshiri/pantyshot

And why nightingale is berserker?

I mean he is pretty good e-sports wise and can blow tons of damage paired with merlin/waver

But I use Martha and Amakusa everyday !

>bringing up K-ON and Monogatari out of nowhere
Threadly reminder that Melvin is severely debilitated by autism, please understand.

Because she left her humanity behind to search for her dreams

Secret Garden copy.

Well I guess everyone needs canon fodder once in a while.

Nice try reddit

I didn't know Limbs of Jacob was a 100% multiplier at level 10, I really need to give my Martha more love.

>one of

wtf /fgog/ told me it was a leotard????

reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/676vkh/vn_protagonist_power_level/
Fuck this retarded fanbase.

More muscle saints when?

Let's post supports or something.

youtu.be/-Q8v81DdG3k?t=4m20s

>Gilkek got BTFO by Liz AGAIN
WILL GILFAGS EVER RECOVER?

Its almost like Wada is inconsistent as shit.

Fuck off reddit.

twitter.com/maple_LuwenWS/status/856346529493270529

It's almost like a character has different designs

It changes depending on Wada's whims. Nasu says it's a leotard though and jokes that because it is it isn't lewd for her to wear such a short skirt.

>BTFO by fucking Mumei AGAIN
youtu.be/Fa8MkiRlDFs?t=11m18s

IT'S NOT FAIR BROS I THOUGHT GIL STRONKEST

it's unfortunate because charging up NP for merlin is worse than spamming it at a 1

but i guess someone who throws away all of their money into a cambodian cartoon calculator game has more money than sense already

Is there any place where I can get Arthur's voice lines?

>even Shu Meme can handle Gilgamesh by himself
youtu.be/cMamLpTYYwo?t=5m47s

Why is Gilgamesh such a joke?

You ok?

Think they'll announce anything extra today?

>Shuwen BTFOs Iskandar, Atilla and Gil.
>DUDE BTFOs Berserkerlot

Bajiquan confirmed once again to be the strongest discipline

Could Alcides steal Ea? I don't remeber where I read a long as time ago a material that said that he was the only one that could possess Ea and that's basically one of the reasons why it couldn't be copied with UBW.

Why is Gilgamesh secretly a joke character in disguise?

26th stream

No point in announcing it yet, its only two more days.

>I don't remeber where I read a long as time ago a material that said that he was the only one that could possess Ea and that's basically one of the reasons why it couldn't be copied with UBW.

This is so incredibly wrong