/pg/ - Persona General

Shiho and Joker Loving Couple Edition

Previous thread: NEWS
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lZmZFAAHelQ
personacentral.com/persona-5-hifumi-togo-main-character-other-concepts/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FUTABA BEST GIRL

MAKOTO A SHIT

Ann is best

I want to IMPREGNATE Makoto!

>Makoto x Phantom
>Anne x Ryuji
>Futaba x Yusuke
>Haru x Goro

Daily reminder that this is the optimal pairing in P5

Post the CUTEST Futaba you've got.

>Haru x Goro

Kill yourself, boyo.

H A R U

You're now in a persona game!

What's your arcana? Who's your persona, and what skills do they specialize in?

What kind of relationship between Haru x Goro be like?

Adachi's reveal as the killer always hit me hard, because through the whole game he was a genuinely nice, albeit a tad goofy and carefree dude that seemed to care about Dojima and other people, so when you confront him and find out it was all a lie it hits you like a fucking truck

goro should've either been secretly asshole badguy chosen by yabba-dabba to fuck up the world as a counterpoint to you saving it

OR

goro should've been jokers foil who didn't end up like him due to a lack of bonds/even fucked over by shido at a younger age

instead he's this weird mixture that could've only worked if there was way way way more focus on him in the story

I can't wait for Joker to to make Goro his semen demon in P5 Rouge

>Thanks for killing my dad I guess

>After days of deep thought I finally came to the conclusion I am a Harufag

Mishima x Ann
Ryuji x Makoto
Yusuke x Futaba
Goro x death
Douchebag x Haru

>name every main party member who helps you throughout the year except for Ryuji and Ann during interrogation
>I'll never sell out my friends!

Does anyone have any of the Kamoshida posts screencapped/saved to a clipboard? I'd greatly appreciate it if you posted one of them.

My Arcana is Star, my Persona is Star Platinum, and they can Ora Ora Ora Ora

for me it felt fucking ridiculous because there was no hints to pick adachi as the killer besides it making even less sense to pick anyone else, and then literally right after the crew goes to talk to him adachi suddenly turns into a huge asshole for some reason and lets slip that he did it in a really stupid way

desu I would take back all the post-jp /pg/ memes at twice the intensity if it meant getting rid of every last poster that came in with the english release forever

Adacho didn't seem to do anything other than say stupid shit all the time, because that's what his character was. He was a memester for 90% of the game and then suddenly had to become a real character in the last 10%

Reminder that Haru is the only one that Joker enters an engagement with!

I dedicate this post to missed opportunities

youtube.com/watch?v=lZmZFAAHelQ

>People say hifumi was a planned party member even though she doesn't fit the framework all your party members fit into

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

She doesn't fit anything because they dumped that idea out the window before they even knew what she would look like

personacentral.com/persona-5-hifumi-togo-main-character-other-concepts/

she was cut in early development, like before they finalized character designs

Awkward at first but develop into sweet and loving couple in Alternate Universe

Are there any Persona/SMT info-graphics?

It was literally said in PSC and it was only in the early development. She never got out of the concept phase.

Futaba X Yusuke is genuinely cute

>this is what Kawamakifags want

Shame that Joker isn't the only one Haru enters an engagement with.

Hifumi was literally just a phase 1 design that they kept around because everyone liked it. She wasn't cut or anything, all she did was have her attributes moved elsewhere because having a shogi mastermind is kind of silly.

>We must all agree unanimously to take down a target
>Hey guys Okumura might not be the person to go after right now, especially with how unnaturally frenzied people are
>Fuck you pussies, I'll do this myself!

??????

Should have let Morgana get killed tbqh, he broke the rules

indeed

>MC - lying would-be politician destroyed his life
>Ryuji - taken advantage of by Kamoshida
>Yusuke - taken advantage of by Madarame
>Makoto - Sae expectations
>Futaba - adults made her think her mom hates him
>Goro - mega daddy issues
>Hifumi - mega tiger mom
>Haru - family expectations

They were all wronged by adults, which is why they became KND and shit

Anne doesn't fit

>nipples are erect before even giving her the drug

S L U T

the fucked up thing is that all it it would've taken to work out is if someone just got him out of there and on pills before Shido made him kill anyone

>Anne doesn't fit

Why are you posting a cuck, user?

>Ann doesn't fit

She literally almost lost her best friend to suicide and has to deal with the fact that Kamoshida raped her friend because she didn't want to be blackmailed and raped by him. Did you even play the game? She was taken advantage of by Kamoshida too, along with the MC who Kamoshida purposely revealed the identity of in a smear campaign.

Exactly. He even had the audacity to try and run me over. PTs should've let the fiancé fuck him up even more.

>Chariot
>Shiki Ouji
>Taking no shit from bitches

I want Shiho to come back and hold Joker's hand like a loving girlfriend

I mean't more that hifumi doesn't fit the sins theme, doesn't have a code name because makoto took the only one that made sense for her and she'd need a different arcana besides star

>lel MC got cucked

you literally just posted a cuckold

>Goro should've stayed as the black mask/murderer, but him being the traitor should've been a red herring.
>Haru should've been the traitor. Her motives being that she never truly agreed with how they do things and she believes they killed her dad purposely
>They confront her, Goro tells her the truth and she rejoins after learning that Shidou is the big bad
>Goro stays with the PT to confront Shidou and make his arc full circle by getting able to confront his abuser like literally everyone else
>Still sacrifices himself and goes missing
There, I fixed it.

I felt the same way. Golden giving you hints about just how self serving he could be helped though

You don't have to change anything about Goro being the traitor
I don't get why part of /pg/ is clearly fixated on this
Was the operation being a fake too much to take in or something? Did you need an easier twist?

>Adachi didn't give any hints

Gee, I wonder why this detective is conveniently leaking out information to this team of random teenagers trying to solve crimes and save people! Really activates your almonds.

Since it's 1am, the quiet hours, who wants to have a little fun?
Post your Arcana (if you took the test) and a question or topic you'd like me to read into and I'll do a simple Tarot reading for you.

>she'd need a different arcana besides star
Why?

I want to do wiener stuff with Aegis

No, it's just picking a more creative alternative

Moon.
People really hate me?

Because he's bad at his job

Nah, there's still no reason for the PTs to keep Goro around that long

Moon. Should I change careers?

Justice

I have a review at Work coming up. Should I be more aggressive in my demands?

Emperor.
Am I ever going to be happy?

im at the burgerland dungeon and shiki-ouji has become less useful

what should i fuse him into? im almost lvl 40

Hermit.

Will I ever find somebody?

Can you imagine if a western developer made a game where a minor could date their teacher? They'd be crucified.
Ty based japan

>Elude the investigation team
Country bumpkin fucking shits

You can always just fuse him then resummon him.

Sounds fun!

Magician here

Should I travel more or start saving for a house?

>Blocks your path

I was wondering why shitposters suddenly stopped bringing this guy up one day and went to investigate

She looks kind of like that chick from Negima here. Chisame, I think?

The Fool

Plan on traveling abroad next year, anything I should watch out for

hierophant

what does my future hold

>cast Kouga
>AoA

heh, nothin personnel kid............

>Devil Touch
>Psio

Seeya

>Pulinpa
>Starts giving away money
Ty, now i can fuse Satanael.

emperor

future employment

>vase
it's a perfume bottle

How do you rank Persona 5's endgame compared to the other's? Personally I think the Mementos exposition and dungeon was great.

Yeah, a bit. They're basically the same character.

I just became Makoto's boyfriend. I am very happy.

>tfw have same deck but can't do readings because phone's dead

Priestess.
Will I ever get gud enough at drawing to draw my waifus?

judgement

does this girl like me back?

So in the context of Persona 5's world, is Shadow Shido intentionally being a Char Clone? Like is he actually a huge fan of Gundam and his appearance became a reference to Char because of it?

The Judgment
How fucked is my financial security?

-I take it you were badly hurt by a loved one in the past, possibly due to you being naive, which is what leads you to think people hate you.

-Right now you must feel very lonely, but at the same time you're in the middle of a transformation, overcoming the flaws that you believe to be the source of people disliking you.

-Because of this transformation you'll end up finding a niche you fit into where you'll feel loved.

Hope that helps!

I preferred 3, the build and explanations had more time to be made clear. 5 wasn't as bad as 4, but there was still a lot of late game exposition dumping.

They're all good though

I'm Judgement

They handled it better than 3 and 4, though 3 still has the stronger actual ending. 5 has the best ultimate persona/final hit landing of all 3.

if this is too general

emperor

what will happen if I go for the management position

Which Persona girl could cook the best?

Probably Haru

Wheel of Fortune
Will life get better?

> Days until Haru is sold off

Why does this sound so sexual?

Hermit. Job prospects in the near future.

Haru and Makoto know how to cook.

Nanako