>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

**ATTENTION CONSOLE BROS**
There is now an official PS4 and XB1 Community!

If you would like to join, search For Honor General (PS4)
For Honor General Official (XB1)
or Message/add TheSteroid386 (PS4) or metalkid267 (XB1) and we will invite you.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/forhonor/comments/67980w/DLC_Hero_Centurion_Moveset_Datamined/
youtube.com/watch?v=ojApkiF544c
youtube.com/watch?v=v4HoYDFKI3I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Seriously?
Might not be as shit as I thought. Even through that name is still pretty retarded and reeks of faggot acceptance.

ded gam

No thanks to you.

People that play with mouse + keyboard, what do you have feint mapped to?

When I first got the game I remapped GB to my mouse thumb button to feint to mouse wheel because I thought "surely it makes sense to have all the attack buttons on the same hand".

Just started playing zerker, and I'm finding it tricky to get my feint game going. Heavy - Feint - Light is particularly tricky to pull off correctly since I only have two fingers for the three buttons. Wondering if I might find it easier if I map it back to my left hand. Is Q or E the default?

Anyone got any opinions?

Which Feats piss you off with how bullshit they are?

Which Feats feel so useless they might as well not exist?

Which Feats feel just right?

My second mouse thumb button.

When the FUCK are Centurions actually releasing? I predicted they'd be DLC before the game launched and I only want to play as one

Feats are only a way for scrubs to get kills without having to get good. True players don't use feats.

>beleev it

kek'd

>X are only a way for scrubs to get kills without having to get good. True players don't use X.

I think I've seen literally everything as X by now. Feats, ledges, spikes, unblockables, parries, guaranteed GBs, Revenge in 1v1...

Sharpen Blade/Catapult/Heal On Block/Auto-Revive

Uninterruptable/Punch Through/Takedown/Inspire

Everything is only a way for scrubs to get kills without having to get good. True players don't use everything.

We need a duel arena where it's just the enemy and you.
No spikes, no ledges, no feats, no heal, no hot spring or anything. Just him and you.

They should make a completely level map, with no walls, or ledges. Also, there's an aura that constantly regenerates stamina so people don't get unfair out of stamina mixups. Also guardbreaks aren't allowed because they're broken.

They should make a new game where you can't block to not advantage cis scum with good reflexes. And they should remove recovery so that you don't disavantaged by not getting the first strike.

Oh god you're still here? yeah it's a decent game, but its ubisoft so it does have issues. Still as someone who doesnt like FPS games, this one does have a hold of me.
Although you don't know it so it must be shit! Ahaha. Jog on, you melt.

>still mad he got BTFO'd

I not that user but you seem like a twat, after reading through all the posts. I think you should take his suggestion of "jog on" but im not certain what he meant by calling you a tasty sandwich.

>I not that user
You not good English either, mate.

Me? That was you. Later m8 I have a life I need to attend to.

>I not
>I
God, life is suffering.

>running away
Good riddance. No need to come back, we don't need more salt here.

So I just discovered that Valk is pretty darn fun. Any special tips?

Stop replying to him, everybody.

Yeah.
______________git gud scrub_______

Jesus, you people are massive faggots.
It's a general about For Honor, not some obscure, overrated shitty game.

Samefag.

>post gate guards

>everyone i don't like is the same guy
Grow up, kiddo. Not everyone is as pathetic as you.

Stop

When you're just as much of a cunt as the last guy, you may aswell be.

Stop responding!

>that damage control
Why not just admit you were wrong? Is that that difficult for you to admit that you're not perfect?

Haven't really played since about the 2nd week after release. No changes to an ever increasing boring-ass turtle meta through an alpha and several betas made it impossible to keep playing.

Did they buff Lawboy?
Is the shitty turtle meta over?
Do centurion + ninja have release dates yet?

HOLY FUCK
CENTURION MOVESET GOT LEAKED

>game isn't balanced yet
>already adding new races
Betting 20$ they'll suck.

Yes
No
No

Link?

reddit.com/r/forhonor/comments/67980w/DLC_Hero_Centurion_Moveset_Datamined/
Centurion
Eagle Strike - Light, Light, Heavy
Crushing Blow - Light, Heavy, Light
Caestus Smash - Heavy (Successful), Light (Stun)
Praetorian Press - Forward + Guard Break (Block)
Gladius Pounce - Sprint + Heavy
Ducking Clench - Deflect
Clench Beatdown - Light, Light, Light (Stun)
Hip Throw - Back + Guardbreak (Knockdown)

Hero Specific
Renown - Earn more Renown in outnumbered fights, by controlling objectives, and by killing enemy soldiers to unlock your feats in a match.
Revenge Mode - Boosts Damage and Health. All Attacks are Uninterruptible. Parry and Throws knock enemies down. Attacks are Auto-Parried on activation.
Defense: Reflex - Your Guard Stance only remains active for a limited time.
Caestus - Cancel Guard Break attempts during the Startup with a Light Attack. The Attack Stuns the enemy.
Zone Attack - Continue Zone Attack after the first attack by holding Light Attack + Heavy Attack.

Guaranteed knock down with the hip throw. That's going to cause a lot of salt

I want to play as Orcs

I want to play an elf.

The post got removed but the poster (now deleted) clarified that it's a mixup out of the deflect.

>hip throw
A cross between a vanguard and a lawbringer with a deflect from assassin class added in?

WHEN WILL THEY RELEASE HIM ALREADY?

so two new characters are both assassins?

>Caestus - Cancel Guard Break attempts during the Startup with a Light Attack. The Attack Stuns the enemy.

Not even Ubi would be that stupid, r-right?

Feats
Tier 1: Imperial Leadership, Body Count, Bounty Hunter
Tier 2: Overwhelming Presence, Thick Skin, Inspire
Tier 3: Pilum, Second Wind, Takedown
Tier 4: Vocatum Legionis, Stalwart Banner, Uninterruptible

Centurion
Aggressive Fighting Style | Adaptable and Agile
Mighty warriors of the ancient civilization that predates the Iron Legion. Trained in the art of combat, and the role of leadership; they take to the battle with their highly-trained legions at their backs. Centurions are very adaptable and are often trained in multiple different fighting styles. Many begin with unarmed combat at a young age.

>aggressive
already shit tier in this defensive meta

Won't be when they gimp the defensive meta

because muh parry

they really need to go the way of Soul calibur 5, change the revenge meter to only work on 1v2+ situations, a new meter to reward aggression, said meter to use feats, and tighten parry windows by half

if this is true he can play plenty aggressive, because thats op as shit.

I know feats exist for a reason but if you start the fighting by taking away half my health with a kunai you can go fuck yourself and I hope you get anal cancer

fake and gay

depends also if that particular move can do damage

there are a lot of unblockable attacks like headbutts and shove that do no damage

Is this game dead yet?
I enjoyed it at the start, but I haven't played it for a while

its on life support, but Ubi isnt going the right way with it, so its only matter of time

Shame, I like the idea and aesthetic, plus the combat can be quite fun

Berserker is so much fucking fun and fem Zerker is a cute

RAIDER

Rate and post wardens

but what if I dont jack off to warhammer

Shitter detected

If you give up a ledge kill by doing some unsafe bullshit near a ledge then you deserve to lose the round

Forcing your opponent into a situation or mentality where they feel they must try some unsafe shit on you or do a dodge at the wrong time is the very essence of out playing them

I can only imagine you're an assassin player and being ledges makes you mad that you couldn't mash out another brain dead win

My Warden-Fu is weak.

why do people only ever post wardens? its such an awful looking class from the waist on up and from the knees on down. especially the female one

Every femwarden is cute user but that paint on helmet is an eyesore
>its such an awful looking class from the waist on up and from the knees on down. especially the female one
Thats like your opinion man, i like warden's look the most

jesus. with the fire effects and everything? such poor taste

at least conq has the excuse of being a conscripted prisoner for his rag tag look. why does warden have all that poorly designed mismatched gear on him? he has a shield strapped on his chest, random bits of studded leather or gambeson with plates riveted to it all over him, no gorget, arms are mostly exposed etc

he looks like what conq looks like: a conscript who was told to go to the armory and dress himself in whatever scraps and cast offs he could find. instead of what he's supposed to be which is the cream of the crop, the elite among the elite in the knight army

The fire effect? Kek. Go back to your hotwheels, kiddo

>not blinding your allies/foes with sword point spam
I like it

If I had to pick one, it would be sharpen blades.
>PK/Roach sharpen blades
>The entire fight from PK is now light spam mixed with zones, each hit fucking the shit out of me
>Roach fight is just top light canceled into zone
Sharpen blades is a pretty cancerous feat with how much bleed it causes, especially considering assassin classes are fast enough to run away from you once they inflict enough bleed to prevent you from making a comeback

>sharpen blades + fear within

I hope you're not too attached to your entire HP bar.

>Centurion has assassin guard stance
>Can cancel his own GBs into a light attack that stuns
I refuse to believe this shit is real.

Sharpen blades + fear itself I just fucking run, especially against a PK. There's no winning because all she has to do is parry one attack and she can GB stab your entire health bar in one go, and her light spam/zone is too fast to block everything especially if she feints heavies

If you had to describe For Honor with a song, which would it be

youtube.com/watch?v=ojApkiF544c

sounds pretty fucking intresting

if his damage is low enough, then the ridiculous amounts of stuns could be balanced.

>heavy attacks use his gladius
>light attacks use his caestus
Neat

dumping datamined ornaments

I hope they release the new mythics at the start of the new season.
Also they better not call it a new mythic and not give us a new cool effect to go with it

is lawbringer playable now and does he have any mixups?

youtube.com/watch?v=v4HoYDFKI3I
"Bats (All)" "Insect (Viking)" "Fireflies (Knights)" "Butterflies (Samurai)"
probably gonna be with the mythics

But they look so fucking bad, I'm actually hoping these leaks are fake. They don't compare at all to the fire/lightning/blossoms with the original mythics

NINJA LEAK
W H E N
H
E
N

Those are just the low res preview videos, they probably look better ingame. hopefully.

they were also not the finished version probably

That too

Sorry missed one

Even if they make them look better it's still fairly lame compared to the original mythic effects, especially if they lock the good ornaments that come with the outfit behind another 15k pay wall

I thought Warlord was supposed to get a polar bear, or was that leak fake?

valk mythic and rares are missing
lets hope for 10k

on to samurai
This is just whats in the game files as of this patch, don't know about anything else. Maybe more will be added to the files after tomorrows patch

Nobushi also missing mythic and rares