/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

LF fujo friend to EB edition

>FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD™ COLLECTOR'S EDITION [PC] Pre-Order
store.na.square-enix.com/product/436377/final-fantasy-xiv-stormblood-collector-s-edition-pc

>Callback Campaign
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Patch 3.57 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/7ee22ba181fbc53f3579bb5d97e21a459f2ab5b3

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>New info on class changes for 4.0
/r/ffxiv/comments/5xrv3u/more_information_from_korean_live_letter/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/pM6ezqfC

>Old thread

xd

First for fat cat

>LF fujo friend to EB edition

>catboys
Shit thread, abandon.

That's nice. It's pleasant when other players recognize that sometimes a party member might just be new at the content/having an off day.

Also, being greeted in the wild is always fun.

Do you often craft with your friends or guild members? That sounds like a nice way to pass the time.

That's exactly what I want to hear!

>Stalkers
Why do people act this way? What good is there in spending time following someone you have a vendetta against instead of being with your actual friends? I hope it doesn't get in the way of too much.

Stormblood soon

hey

Would someone be a shitty person if they lost all interest in someone's else's character if they fanta to let's say... Elezen.

Not very often, I'm one of the only people in my FC or group of friends that crafts, so usually it's just me crafting stuff to sell or crafting stuff that they need. A few are getting more into it now, so I've been crafting them Ironworks to make use of

>not wanting an elf waifu
Yes.

No not really, you have your own preferences and that's fine.

yes

retard penis is really nice

xivg isnt his life

kys putt

Ninja!

They're still the same person, just playing a different looking character, so it's kinda stupid to stop being friends with someone if they fanta to something else

He stole my MNK weapon, very rude !!

Morning xivg

It's not stealing if I use it once a month

[Muffled morning noises]

That's what you get for sleeping outside on the docks instead of in a bed. Silly cat.

/femmeroegadyng/ - Strong Woman Gym General

implying he's not right
implying kanpan isn't a huge cunt
implying zayev isn't a cuck with no balls
implying spuki doesn't owe me 300k

the game master has spoken. take your penis pills already, missing cock.

>women
>strong

Why are you so triggered by noponis? what's the story?

You're totally in the right, spergdick

I want to lick all of those soles like how a retard wants to lick a bus window.

You can't make a comparison using yourself twice.

implying I'm noponis

>your average xivg rape dungeon

Place your votes, folks.

Would FFXIV be better with actual sliders in character customization?

Hey now, don't put words in my mouth
Nothing wrong with Zayev
All I said was that he followed his gf out of the fc
Don't insult my buddy
If it is puttel, as some people were suggesting, I dare to ask a friend about a mechanic in a6s once while in his presence
He got triggered so hard that he spammed the linkshell chat with his usual "guys I raid ;)" autism for 5 minutes without being replied to
If it's anyone else, :shrug:

Not until female au ra get a proper height slider

Yes.

>those colored toenails
The whole femroe bondage thing is creepy but I thought that was at least cute.

Don't forget to pet lalas every day.

legit cant find my dick

Fair point
Hope by those drg and blm related comments they mean stuff like making their dps when fucking up(dropping enochian or botd currently and whatever they'll have going on later) less garbage opposed to simply making their rotation easier
Guess we'll just have to see

Sounds like you need a detective who specializes in penis finding.

A Dick Dick.

Nice miqo'te btw :D Arr bard was boring and i would hate going back to that. That's all i'm worried about.

Who are the cats? And who is the Roe in the Santa hat?

dicktective?

We post the mist toxic people from here of their race gender combination
Miqo'te female:Seto
Au Ra female:Paks
Roe female:Akiva
Elezen female:nysoph
Male Miqo'te:P'rocciprick

Well there might be a certain level of P.I.-ness to it.

I read procciprick first for some reason and was getting excited for silly fun nicknames for the rest too
I am disappointed

Stop trying to start drama, silly.

au ra is iri
proci is au ra male

wheres ur dick

Idk, where's your clear?

Actually most au ras from here are toxic as fuck now that I think about it...

aranea...

trannies

Akiva is amazing at erp though.

What's more difficult, Weeping City or Dun Scaith?

Don't reply with "they're both easy git gud" or some shit. I'm asking solely for comparison.

hi i'm new. anyone wanna be friends?

Epperclown
Amber
Kiss
Stratoes
Nea
Spuki
The list goes on, it would be faster to name non-toxic lizards.

dun scaith is by far harder because aether is fucking trash at mechanics

I still get nervous at ferridad

Dun Scaith. And even then its not hard, people are just stupid.

You say that but go try to get past Ozma right now. Odds are that 2-3 mouth breathing retards will dick up meteors and wipe the raid several times in a row. Failing at such simple things should be bannable.

name the non-toxic lizards then user

hi

what's your name

He is not wrong. Beepy, Rena, Epperson and Lily are enough to make anyone jump off a bridge.

>Made a blue moonie when they've been in shitpost demand recently
>new
Baitmen

>Spuki
wtf why am i toxic

Ao ~ yours?

gee I wonder why, might have something to do with that you owe people money and that you tried to make a safespace for the person you are orbiting

because you took my room money SPUKI

Yep. Holy shit. They really have the brutish dom role down to a science.

>highlanders!

>shit no pics on phone

Who is worse? Akiva or Shrek?

I mean there are certain miqo'tes with hearts of gold that post here but I can't say the same for any lizard the closest would be shyv and that's stretching things.

oh ok carry on

that's because it's the only thing they can and ever will do. you can become good at anything if you do only it and refuse anything else

Can someone explain to me how Alchemists' items are so valued. Their effects, at least the ones I've used, are so short for how much resource you put in.
Is there something I'm missing or is there even less reason to use them than food, which at least lasts a while and gives an xp bonus?

Sounds like someone is jealous

Kano. Good to meetcha.

yeah shame on them for not broadening their horizons and delving into hyperscatties lol

hope the irony here isn't lost on you, cumsack

putt needs to go to bed

oink

I got'chu.

Pots are great for extra damage, though they aren't really needed unless you're going for world prog or you're having issues with dps checks.

Thanks senpai

you can really tell when he's posting, just randomly flinging shit at everyone, even his former friend spuki.

Who is your favorite female miqote poster and why? Short answer.

putt can't sleep without a cute catboy wrestling him down to the ground and pounding his tight boypussi until he cums.

Guffy, because people are jealous and afraid of him.

food and pots dont compete, you use both
If you can get like 5-10% extra damage for a couple seconds, you get 5-10% extra damage for a couple seconds

guffy...

afraid of his mighty echo kills lmao

me because im the cutest one, in game and irl

The late echo clearing, low self esteem having, afraid of the consequences having, beta cuck. I need hugs guys, lmao

not true because you are ugly in-game, irl, and on the inside.

Yo Pence can't even get a Kangaroo to give a shit he can't attack Australian buttholes with electricity.

I... am... funny...

any cat or lizard want to sit with me on jenova while my pc is working

Not trying to sound like a spoiled player or anything but I seriously hope we get a 24-man in SB sooner than we got the first 24-man for HW.

Hell, it'd actually be cool if SE up'd the 24-man raid numbers to like 30 or 40 but not sure if possible due to console limitations.