The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
"What version should I play?" Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FFXV
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb-f9P_tyQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
youtube.com/watch?v=XHr8DKtmtqU
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XI
April update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52441-Apr.-4-2017-(JST)-Version-Update
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/XxJuYdTE
/ffg/'s Boundless Nemesis clears: imgur.com/a/k2Bvc

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n5WKStR9tw0
youtube.com/watch?v=Pcd-SK3wLo8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

:^)

Cater a cute

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

(^:

He died virgin

How is that wrong? He died pure, that isn't wrong at all.

So how many of you faggots thought you were too good to get a second knife when it's an ideal equip for Setzer?

Get in step.

>be shitter
>manage to get past the balloons in the XI event, though I had to rely mostly on normal attacks for the last one since I didn't aim correctly the RW
>"Let's see what Porphyrion is like!"
>resistant to lightning
>strongest black mage with a BSB is Ashe

Thanks Obama.

>all the type 0 girls have short shirts
>you can see just a bit of skin

when is she getting 6* + enhancements?!

Afrojack sword youtu.be/n5WKStR9tw0

The game also has dodge rolls

I summon thee o fork of forks

You rang?

Please don't sexualize class-0.

no

What?

just how much flavor can a single man control?!

Deuce and Rem are the only ones with any decency.

>ultimecia flavor
>CoD flavor

Is Fire Within the best ability for a Refia with BSB? (Shura Gloves) and Saint Cross is the optimal skill for Orlandeu? (Having Lifesiphone in both character).

>Every antagonist is a weird Fantasy, most of the time monstrous looking, ass hole.
>FFXV is some old guy with a hat and an ascot.

Is that really the final boss for XV?
At least they put some flames behind Sephiroth. That guy has a black and white 1960's movie screenshot.

Yeah maybe.
No seriously, it depends on the situation. FW and SC are good defaults because of damage potential and their additional effects, but because they're elemental their milage (both objectively and comparative to other skills) varies based on situation.

The final boss of XV was to be a mirror match of Noctis so he has the same powers, same weapons and does the same stuff you do while fighting him.

If this is one of you then fucking kill yourself

haha it's me

youtube.com/watch?v=Pcd-SK3wLo8

the fuck?

what a retard
he's not even chaining

CoD is probably super spicy

SE, please help us sinful children of /ffg/.

Send us Dissidia so that Gumiposting and DeNAposting might one day cease.

Right, because Dissidiaposting will totally not be just as shitty.

>FF7R and KH3 don't even have release years and are listed alongside marvel game which is not going to be announced until 2018
Fucking kek

>FY
Does that stand for fiscal year? Doesn't it start in October this year?

>tfw nelapa and bomb grace you with their presence alongside a t terra whale friend

almost makes up for that off banner lightning on yesterday's daily

>trying to get into FFV finally
>get to the fire boss on the ship
>die to him 4 times and counting
h-help

gee boss i dunno

Could I get some recommendations regarding the 6* abilities? I've got my sights on Meltdown since I landed Alphinaud's BSB. I like the sound of Curada but being kind of unable to hone it I doubt its a good idea. Crushdown and Ultima, the only dungeons I cleared before i quit, back when it was new, seem like utter shit. The other combat one seems cool but I'm worried about the power levels needed to make it good from what I read in the PDF.

Anything in that nightmare thing really good or deceptively good?

use fire

>has alphinaud bsb
>doesn't want valigarmanda

Omega Drive.
Ultima MIGHT become decent with all the new Torment dungeons coming up along with all-element resist fuckers, but wait on that for now.
With Alph, Valigarmanda is kind of a no-brainer.
Curada is good, if you have a healer BSB. You can use it till the big medica needs to get rolling, however we still only have it at R1, even after collecting every crystal since their inception.
Arguments can be made for Neo-Baha as well, some ones as for Ultima.
The rest are pretty much trash.
Do not ever let anyone convince you about Northern Cross, Interrupt is irrelevant nowadays for any hard content where it would actually be needed.
Presented with the option, always choose Snowspell Strike instead of Northern Cross.

And then Ignis became Zatoichi.

The only heal BSB is a rather basic one, Aerith's, but I'll keep it in mind and see about Omega Drive. I didn't think Varianagrande was such an obvious choice over Meltdown considering it has no wind in it unlike Meltdown and Alph's BSB gives him enwind.

Gilgamesh vs Archer showdown when? Ardyn calling Noctis a faker only to get a sword through his skull?

>That fake out death into its weak phase

Shadowlord is a cheeky cunt

>XII is gabranth flavor
vaynefraud can't even win at noodles

I always pictued she'd get like a 3 slash mark scar on her cheek or something, and Tifa tiddys.

2-EZ

she had to be Veeky Forums af desu since she probably worked out with her brother

>The angry faggot's design is more appealing to the masses than the True Hero
This isn't new, nor does it mean anything significant against the True Hero.

He's not even the fucking final boss. Its actually understandable that it's Kuja instead of Necron in the IX cup, but that one's just fucking hilarious.

I think you should be able to get both and both are really good.
The biggest power with Vali is that it has 1 or at best 2 uses and then it's gone.
With Alph BSB you can regenerate that one cast and keep exploiting those sweet weaknesses.
But take into account that bosses started to become resistant to all elements besides the weakly event's featured new toy, so a non elemental approach might be more viable again in the future.

See

If that were what they were going for they would've put Golbez in IV's cup instead of Zeromus.

>so a non elemental approach might be more viable again in the future.
Wow would that make ancient shit like meteor and flare worth a fuck finally?

She trained with Cor for 10 years and Cor trained Gladio.

Not exactly. More like good to have some backup if your SBs and skills can't hit the specific weakness of the week.

vaynefraud buys into it because it helps him live the vayne dindunuffin fever dream. see? gabranth is the True Villain!!!

>not the CM
You gonna brag about something important or what?

I posted that in the other thread.
This was the 250.

>hear that 900+ attack Orlandude can solo ELT if the bonus units use deprotect and barfira
>try it out with a 1000 atk TGC friend
>Final boss survives two turns of divine ruination and kills me, one of the kefkas even soaked some of the turn one damage with provoke so Cid wasn't even touched that turn
Shit man, maybe I should just go back to PRO

>get 3 chizurus trhu the course of my F2Play
>what the fuck do i do with them
>they are good for what? whatever
>yesterday both finished to 100, crafted 2 kazakiri
>they are taking the boss of PRO on 2 turns, and i still havent tapped on their true potential
so this is the power of meta....

I bet that Orlandeau doesnt have Ifrit equipped

Do any of the Final Fantasy Android games support cloud saves?

orlandeaueuaeuaea cant chain with himself, you would need 2 anyway

thats for the beast killer right?

As a 1k+ TGC, I've been trying things out a bit.
TGC won't OTK ELT even with Ling's 45% def break along with a standard imperil to start off, boss survives with ~10% health.

i dont wanna a better mage, i wanna fug that bunny

WE WUZ KANGZ

so, 2 turns on him? why is this bad, at worse you get a 1/6 roll and get sneezed out of a useful unit

Yep, just checked. My Olive friends have Ifrit and are taking down Ultima Weapon no problem. That Cid I was using is the one with Odin but no bladeblitz. If you see this post, please switch to Ifrit for the event, thanks in advance.

/r/ing Prompto cuck shed picture.
why is she so perfect?

You definitely should use Encore if you got it; dualcast makes her a lot better for chaining.

A meme build I was thinking of was using Genji glove to equip two mics on her. The other accessory can be an Earring if you have one. Symphonic Flair, Encore, Ultima, and another Mag materia should give her some decent dps.

There really isn't any way for her to reach extremely high levels of Mag, but you can definitely reach 600+

Just wanted to provide some info.

Yes

If anything you can still force close the app and Ultima weapon will reset its move. S/L whenever it uses meteor.

oh my god i just tried arena

i need more shitty wind based swords

I need ten sacred crystals. Which would be better, running VoA INT with five 100% trust units for trust mastery bonus drops or running ES with five 100% trust units? I got a fair number of them as TM bonus drops while killing bears during easter, not sure if what you get as bonus drops is dependent on the stage or if it's just random.

I thought that was a man at first.

I'd like that honestly

>tfw i have a level 1 chizuru

so...uh...should i be levelling this chick

she chains, not as well as orlandeau, freyja or setzer plus, she would need level 100 for phantom shadow and the crafted wind katana

well, my current units that can hit 6 star are:

Rain, Lasswell, Kefka, Medius, Setzer, Xiao, and Chizuru.

It is complete bullshit that Shantotto caps out at 4 star. I mean what the fuck.

Question

Got the email from Squeenix about the 4 days free for past players. Downloaded the game but now the fuckers say I ain't got no service attached to play the game and such free acess is nowhere to be found on the Mog station

Any hint?

Medius, Kefka and Lasswell are pretty trash 2bh. The others will serve you well enough though until you get better units, awaken them all if you can.

ask on XIV

are you sure you got the same account that was gifted?

Just stun him. He'll be stunned for 3 turns. Thats more than enough for my memelandeau to kill him.

Normally people would "reee" about MMOs in /ffg/, but I'll help you out.

Most likely the deal is your last sub ended after the cut-off point for those eligible.
If not that, did you only play during the original version of the free trial which was only for a couple days? You'll need to buy the game to be eligible.
Otherwise, the issue may be that the time you played last time was on a different platform than what you're playing now. You can only play it on the platform you bought the game from.

All other troubleshooting I'd direct you to their customer support.

What is the /ffg/ approved EU server?

REEEEEEEE

Be clear about what game honey

This
>whips out mobage