How do I make 100k/year in Canada?

How do I make 100k/year in Canada?

Other urls found in this thread:

torontosun.com/2015/03/27/almost-2100-ttc-employees-on-sunshine-list
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you just have to beleaf in urself

go to toronto

Fuck that. I'd be better off working minimum wage in the middle of nowhere.

How do I make 100k/year in cheap places to live in Canada?

Well I would start by finding a more reasonable intial goal.

And then work your way from there.

That, or whore out your asshole for $200/hour

I don't want to whore my butthole.

Canada is big on mining. Should I into mining engineering? Oil industry is dead here.

Officer in the Canadian Armed Forces

Most people making 6+ figure incomes live in very expensive places, that's just how it is.

If you want to make that sort of money living somewhere cheap then you'll need to either work remotely for a company that will pay you a high salary or start your own business.

I thought they topped out at 60k?
Remote work is fine. I wish I knew about this fineprint before falling for the CS meme.

Have you graduated yet? CS can be used to meme your way to success, but it will probably require at least 5 years of shit to establish yourself. I can tell you the path I've been following if you're interested.

I'm 2/3rds of the way through, but now I'm hearing horror stories about wage being dependant on cost of living. All my friends make piss all.

Depends what you want to do I guess. If you take the industrial trades route you can fly in and fly out of Alberta oil sands and make 100k a year pretty easy. Many people I work with live out in New Brunswick and shit and just fly in for maintenance seasons. They typically have 100k houses that are much bigger then I own here. Of course you'll probably have to wait until things pick up here again since you aren't already in the loop.

Tell us your meme path.
Price of oil is only being raised artificially by OPEC. Won't last. The industry will be dead for years and they only are producing because they literally can't shut down without incurring massive financial damage. This is why I am considering transfering into mining.

Free medical/dental including Rx
Extra pay for being assigned to HCOL area
Extra pay when assigned to a field unit
Reimbursements for educational course successfully completed.

Captain rank can usually be achieved in 4-8 years.

You need a Uni degree to be an officer in the forces

Can I shoot at shitskins?

Can't do it through wageslavery, sorry.

work for the government.

You are going to have to wait for another Conservative government.

Move to MTL and work in anything related to CS, Aerospace or the Healthcare industry

Je ne parle pas le francais

You're too stupid of a frog poster to do so

then stay cucked like the rest of Canada

I will find a way.

Drive a bus

torontosun.com/2015/03/27/almost-2100-ttc-employees-on-sunshine-list