/wtc/ - Witcher, Cyberpunk, Forced Memes -(/krw/, /cpg/, /fm/)

Veni Vidi Vigo Edition

Gwent Standalone's closed beta is out!
>Gwent General
GOTY Edition is out !
>Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=qy8jmm9kY4A

>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books (first six are officials) and short stories
f.wtcg.pl/

>Witcher gear location, recommended mods
pastebin.com/jeHFgrV1
>Console Commands
mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
gwent-cards.com/
>Witcher lore, books and all
pastebin.com/bRqpA093
>All vanilla Gwent cards ready to be printed out
imgur.com/a/gV1y5
>Redirect to the current thread
wtcg.pl
>Discord server
discord.gg/ydW4bCR

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs
>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E
>Any new infos ?
CPDR is recruiting right now, so the game is still in early stages.
Still no release date, and we won't have one anytime soon.

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JFUsPfuwjpw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Geralt and Triss OTP

These threads are always off to a horrible start.

No wonder they're dead as fuck

Well, I happen to enjoy Geralt and Triss.

>tfw spending hundreds of hours getting completionist saves of every ending in TW1 ready to use for TW2 to do the same thing in that game in preparation for finally playing TW3

I don't know why I'm so obsessive and invested in this, 99% of the shit doesn't even matter from game to game but I can't let it go.

Since they introduced the simulated save, it really does not matter if you carried a save over. And even if they didn't, you could have probably download a save with the exact choices you want.

It's not even about the choices, it's an obsessive peace of mind that I have in regards to having 'hand crafted' saves that are aligned with what I consider perfection for the purposes of save importing.

I do something similar but for me it's not even about making a "perfect" save with everything completed 100%, but about the choices I want my Geralt to make, regardless whether they have an outcome in the following game or not, I like to know I'm playing a save which has my desired decisions.

I also always start my playthrougs form TW1, I like the continual experience.

It doesn't matter but it's your adventure. So do what you want 'cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate.

I simply meant that I'd rather a Me and Triss OTP desu.

I've got some Gwent beta keys if anyone is interested.

Can't say I blame you :3

meant for

/dag/ told me again to get out and come here, so..

Triss?

She's not here, désolés

>if CDPR cared about modding at all and released a proper kit like Bethesda, we'd have gotten a bunch of actual good mods and new adventures by now

pretty shitty

I just finished Blood and Wine.
I got the everyone dies ending, and im a bit miffed..

Let me take you through my thought process;

>start investigating
>quickly becomes clear Detlaff is innocent, besides higher vampires seem like complete bros especially Regis
>Syanna is the same woman as his lover, huge suprise
>capture her, 'we have 3 days to give her to detlaff or else he torches the city'
>dumb dutchess locks her away
>okay, so lets find a way to get to her qui-
>NOPE, flash forward A FEW DAYS
>'you havent found Detlaff and now he's attacking the city, its all your fault' ok, dutchess
>regis goes 'maybe get syanna and bring her' ORLY REGIS, GENIOUS
>massacre in the city, find syanna, go to lala-land
>Syanna randomly alternates between cute and bitchy goofing around in the fairytale
>bitch, people are dying because of you, lets hurry this up
>time is slower here, but still
>Flint girl has thing syanna wants, buy it, I m swimming in cash and maybe it will make her soften a little
>hurry through the rest of the fairytale
>present Syanna to Detlaff
>she has shown zero remorse or compassion yet, decide to let Detlaff have his way
>syanna is magically saved
>have to kill detlaff, even though he's the most innocent of the three
>talk to syanna afterwards, still no remorse
>tell dutchess she's just one of her subjects
>BINT GOES IN FOR A HUG
>getting a feeling for a situation is apperently not one of her strong suits, GETS STABBED
>both die
>even bestbro Regis is chased away

WHAT
I really love the set pieces, scenery and bosses I got to see, but just like the easy-peasy riddle in HoS the tie up is retarded.

I looked up how to get the other endings, and I knowww I couldve found her journal, or just have treated her with distaste consistently.
But this just feels like im getting punished for acting logically

triss is shit

triss is crap

triss is poop

triss is vomit

triss is bitch

Triss

>baww im punished for acting logical

it's only realistic you autist.

Especially, but not exclusively, in country run by a women

The only good endings are if Syanna dies, whether she kills her sister then gets a bolt or if you let Detlaff kill her

At what point in the story are you supposed to do Blood and Wine?
I'm guessing after you've completed the main story, but at the same time, isn't it the game supposed to be over when you've completed it?

I think Dettlaff is a worst danger than Syanna and more deserving of death. Sisters reconciling is the best ending.

triss is lying manipulative slut

I found the vampires 100% more relatable and noble.

Syanna blames everything on 'muh childhood'
Killing innocents, knowingly antagonising a powerfull and unstable creature, getting a city torched

Detlaff is unstable by nature and age, and is heartlessly used and betrayed.
Gives you an ultimatum cause he knows he can.
Gets ignored and has his hand forced, gets killed cause 'vampires are bad mkay'

Regis was so sad ):
>tfw no hug option

After you complete the main story. Some of your choices transfer. It takes place after the main story.

triss is diarrhea

I sympathized with Dettlaff until he unleashed the attack on the city. By doing so he proved Regis wrong and proved himself a liability and a dangerous monster.

Yes! I finally found Triss on /dag/!

triss is trash

I love that moment when she hugs him. Trissfu a best, nice to see her love spreading to other generals :3

The only reason Dettlaff is a worse danger is because he was provoked by Syanna. Syanna used Detlaff knowing what he could do. Sure, once Detlaff killed all those people he needed to be killed but if Syanna didn't trick him then he would have never done any of that. Syanna is worse than Detlaff

What ticks me off most, is that he gives you three days,
Ample time to side with detlaff or regis, find syanna, prevent a siege with hundreds dying.
But the game fast forwards for you and then you still just bring syanna to him

Quick question for anyone that can answer:

If I buy the GOTY edition of TW3, do I still have to download all of the W3 patches that came out before the release of it or are they on the disc?

I don't usually buy GOTY editions so idk what the standard on that usually is.

Orianna is best girl

Everything is in the disc.

Yeah, and him being able to get so easily provoked into violence against humans proves him to be a general danger. Syanna made him kill 4 people, he chose himself to kill hundreds of innocents more. Syanna is a murderous cunt, but her reasoning is revenge, Dettlaff is too autistic to coexist with people and live among them and his reaction is greatly overblown. If he only went after Syanna and killed her, that would be different, but he went against the people who had nothing to do with him getting tricked.

youtube.com/watch?v=JFUsPfuwjpw

Thanks buddy

No problem.

Partly the modding scene's fault. Redkit was pretty powerful. There's like only a dozen mods for it. It'd be like spending one million vodka dollars for five dudes. It's not profitable in any way.

I also think it's because of the proprietary tech tied into RedEngine 3. Bethesda had to delay their own kit (probably mostly because they don't want modders to make a better job releasing DLCs) for FO4 because they needed to strip it off any tech they're not allowed to distribute and they had to make it user friendlier like the other kits before it.

I'll agree that Detlaff is more of a danger than Syanna but my main point was that Syanna is more of a monster and more evil than Detlaff not that she was more dangerous

Syanna had a rough childhood tho.

Syanna had reasons for doing what she did. She was mistreated and basically left alone to die by those knights. Her waiting revenge is understandable to a point.

Dettlaff isn't evil, he is like a beast, a dangerous wild animal that can't be reasoned with. It's witcher's job to kill monsters like that. You would do the same with a bear that went rampage and attacked innocent people. It's a shame his long life among humans didn't taught him anything. I wanted to take Regis' side, but in the end Dettlaff acted like a mindless monster. He could have waited for more than 3 days, he could have used his powers to get Syanna and kill her alone, but he made his choice and after that, only death is a reasonable outcome for him.

I never said Detlaff didn't deserve to die. The best ending is letting Detlaff kill Syanna then killing Detlaff afterwards. I was going to kill Detlaff either way, it's just that I didn't have to save Syanna from Detlaff

triss is cunt

Can't tell what's worse, Triss waifu posting or triss shitposting. However, I think we can agree that Triss posting in general is pretty bad.

As far as Syanna is concerned, I like to leave the judgement to her sister. The way I see it, Geralt was hired to do a job and track down a monster who killed those people. He does that, presents all the evidence to Anna and what she does with that and how she punishes Syanna is her decision. If she wants to forgive Syanna, that's not Geralt's business. Maybe Syanna had the right to want revenge, maybe she was indeed wronged and had her life ruined or maybe she is just a sociopathic cunt. Either way, not Geralt's business.

I think Triss posting is wonderful in all its shapes and forms. It's a testament to the influence Triss Merigold has over the minds of the people. Some love her, some hate her, but the way she captures people's minds and makes them post about her is pretty remarkable. Triss is a phenomenon :3

Fair enough, I'm just talking about how I feel about the whole thing.

Sure, same here. Maybe CDPR hasn't done a bad job with Dettlaff and Syanna after all. I've seen people strongly sympathizing with both of them.

I don't understand why it would dominate the thread at all. Triss is so irrelevant to everything that is memorable or good about these games.

I have to disagree. Triss has been a huge part of the games for me and some of my favorite and most memorable moments in the trilogy are the moments with Triss. She made the great games even better.

haha triss is vomit :D

Trissfu a CUTE!

What mods are you using?

Im using:
-W3 Enhanced Edition
-HD Rework
-No Dirty/Wet/Muddy Lense
-The wolf medallion

No reshade or lighting mods.

I really like W3 enhanced edition. Big improvement over vanilla combat. Getting rid of the auto lock makes combat alot more enjoyable imo.

How do you deal with failing a quest (losing a one-time game of gwent, losing a brawl, taking the wrong decision etc.)?

Do you carry on and live with your mistake or reload a save?

reload a save,

reload a save, always

Carry on.

Stick with your decisions

anarietta is a cute girl

ANALrietta

prove it

You just know

Anarietta is purely a fan of missionary hand holding

Jesus that clipping. When will this ever be solved? It's 2017 ffs.

I want to taste Trissfu's butthole.

Who was in wrong here ?

anarietta enjoys anal penetration

Villagers who tried to kill him, but he over-reacted and killed innocents too

Him.

Both parties were wrong. Peasants are shit(you can learn they had more than enough money to pay him but wanted to trick him on purpose), but he overreacted and killed some innocents too. It's a messy situation but I prefer letting him go, it's not up to my Geralt to judge him.

At what point should i start Blood and Wine ? Which decisions carry-over to the expansion ?

desu you'd probably overreact if they tried to cheat and then murder you with a pitchfork. I assume once he was stabbed, the other vilagers tried to kill him for killing their elder

no. handholding and kisses on the cheek.

Any time, but it's best to finish it after the main story, only decision that carry is who you romance and what happens to Ciri maybe

What about Jad?

Is Lambert an eternal hothead or was he right about Karadin?

>desu you'd probably overreact if they tried to cheat and then murder you with a pitchfork.
That's why I don't insist on killing him. Still, if you look around the village, there is evidence of him killing defenseless villagers too. It's an interesting choice and you can find reasons for both outcomes.

After the main story is done. BaW kind of assumes it even if you do it prior to that. Also, the only choices that matter are who you romanced and what happened to Ciri if Geralt ended up alone.

I usually spare him too. There is a letter you can find on Hammond where Karadin tells him he doesn't want to work with him anymore. Still, Karadin was a criminal that did a lot of bad shit and he had part in killing Lambert's friend, but I tend to believe his version of Aiden's death. Lambert is a hothead, but Geralt is sometimes revengeful too.

I was under the impression that he was still a criminal, and that letter was him not wanting to deal with Hammond but other people and was using code talk for human trafficking

The line of Geralt telling him that it probably wasn't the first time he's done made me opt for killing him. He's bound to over-react again. It's might be fine to kill people who wrong you but not the entire village

someone who speaks russian please ask Lada Lyumos and Elena Samko how much it'll cost for them to do a lesbian video dressed as Anarietta and Fringilla

It could be, I can't remember the exact letter content now, but from what I remember Karadin was turning down slave business. If you go to Faroe before picking up Lambert's quest, you can actually pretend to be a slave trader and free those people.

There is also the moment when you go to his shelter later to pick up the loot he promised you after sparing him and find several trophies hanging and Geralt makes a comment about that.

I need more of her. CDPR please

These faces, how do they do it ? After seeing Andromeda i started to appreciate it even more

MoCap ?

They have a prebuild animation system with a bunch of gestures, expressions and stuff. They later hand craft it further for major scenes. But what they did is nothing short of remarkable, TW3 has one of the best facial expressions in any game ever. I can read emotions on character faces. Triss and Geralt stand out for me, but pretty much all the major characters are done amazing.

She has one of the best asses in the game, along with Tomira. Too bad she always hides it under those massive skirts.

at least Dandy Lion got some of that ass

>that video