So when is the next recession?

So when is the next recession?

It already started, you don't know it yet because the US gov is pumping at least $50 billion into the economy every month.

Wonder what happens when that stops

So wait another half year for buying stocks?

i dont know, i'm 80% common stocks, 10% gold mines stocks and 10% gold right know.

>So when is the next recession?
In which country?

USA

ITS ALREADY TOO LATE!

ABANDON SHIP!

THROW ALL OF YOUR MONEY INTO GOLD, STOCKS, DOLLARS, BONDS, IRAs, HOUSES, FOOD, CLOTHING, UTILITYS, OTHER, AND EVERYTHING ELSE!

On Monday.

Probably not for a few years, save for Trump fucking something up in a really major way. The US has only recently left recovery and entered the growth phase. Interest is still low, stock market not over-heated, unemployment still declining, housing market timidly climbing, no major bubbles visible. I'd expect the next cyclical recession in 4-ish years, definitely not sooner than 2 years, unless we get some crazy bubble action like dot-com and mortgages.

>The US is currently doing OK
How dare you say that! It is mayhem out there. Rural America has spoken

no bubbles visible? are you blind?

>>The US is currently doing OK

No... We are pretty fucking FAR from "OK"

Not for another year or two.

Pro-tip recessions have historically tended to kick off from a oil shock, fuel and commoditiy prices.

Also expensiive stocks and high unemployment rate. This one is debatable right now but it's not looking like a recession. This is a very reliable indicator.

No sign of trouble there for a long time.

Pro-tip the recession indicator always lags.

We are already in one.

Retards.

yeah ok
i'm not saying it's coming down tomorrow. i'm saying that stocks are overvalued.
it's a cycle, who doesn't know that?

A lot of big companies like Boeing, Microsoft, and Oracle are starting rounds of huge layoffs. Also keep in mind that bubbles pop when everyone least expects it, and coincidentally everyone has stopped worrying about the possibility of a bubble over the last few months.

I say it's going to happen in October

if you want a fucking techincal anylisis LOOK STOCK HIGH THAN BEFORE MUST BE BECAUSE ITLL FALL SOON. You should really do an inflation adjusted one

Whenever we have a shock that creates a situation where collateral cannot service the debt burden of individuals and firms.

Since Trump is relaxing banking regulations and speeding up the cycle, I'd say 2-3 years max. Personally I'm still 80% stocks at this point because I won't fight against the trend, but when I'll slowly start moving towards less risky assets as the policies get rolled out and the economy surges.

>that bubbles pop when everyone least expects it
no they don't, they pop when everyone who is educated knows its there and all the retards are still taking sub prime loans.

They say it happens every 18 years.

It will happen when banks has succesfully removed most of the paper money. Then the banks will be able to to extensive bail-outs, making a negative interest on the small-savers money in the bank. This year the banks recieved extened powers "to secure the economy"

Thank God the debt is in dollars and not in a foreign currency.

Buy - AOBC, GLD, SLW

Buy - AOBC, GLD, SLW

Buy - AOBC, GLD, SLW

Buy - AOBC, GLD, SLW

Buy - AOBC, GLD, SLW

If that's white trash then rejoice, compared to what any other race trash (or the norm) is.

Have some perspective, you dummy.

At least 8 years from now

#TRUMPTRAIN.